Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

#$%@!!!!!!!!
Bookmark and Share
randaddyminer Offline
Banned

I Root For: UTEP miners
#$%@!!!!!!!!
This is effing sad!!!!!!

I don't know if this team will beat fiu at home!!!
11-09-2013 06:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gcp_mineros Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UTEP
RE: #$%@!!!!!!!!
Beer me
11-09-2013 08:57 PM
RUNVSFD MINER Offline
The voice in your head...See?

I Root For: UTEP
I know it's the first year, but zero improvement is not a good sign.
11-09-2013 09:04 PM
Advertisement

Proud El Pasoan Offline
1st String

I Root For: UTEP Miners
(11-09-2013 06:49 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  This is effing sad!!!!!!

Yeah, it would be pretty sad if FIU comes all the way over here and picks up a win. The defense of course has been terrible all year. It's so sad to see other Texas schools UTSA and North Texas having more success than UTEP in football. UTSA comes to the Sun Bowl and gets a victory over the Miners in just their third year of playing football. UTSA also won on the road against Tulsa, UTEP hasn't won at Tulsa since the 2000 season. Tulsa hasn't been great this season neither has Louisiana Tech, but both teams made UTEP look simple to beat as they beat the Miners. Look at North Texas, a school UTEP has played in basketball so many times that to most has looked like a squash school for UTEP to beat, yet right now they are on top of the west division probably to clinch the division. North Texas could very well win the conference and the bowl game they go to. UTEP on the other hand has struggled for decades no matter who the head coach has been. A letter writer recently posted in the El Paso Times that UTEP should just drop the football program because it's been an embarrassment for years saying also that if UTEP football was a business, it would have gone bankrupt many years ago. I don't know what to think about Sean Kugler, he's a great alumni but I'm not sure he can turn this program around based on no improvement I've seen this season and with no previous head coaching experience. If UTEP goes and loses to FIU it would officially make UTEP the worst football team in the conference right now.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 04:29 PM by Proud El Pasoan.)
11-10-2013 04:34 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(11-10-2013 04:34 PM)Proud El Pasoan Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 06:49 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  This is effing sad!!!!!!

Yeah, it would be pretty sad if FIU comes all the way over here and picks up a win. The defense of course has been terrible all year. It's so sad to see other Texas schools UTSA and North Texas having more success than UTEP in football. UTSA comes to the Sun Bowl and gets a victory over the Miners in just their third year of playing football. UTSA also won on the road against Tulsa, UTEP hasn't won at Tulsa since the 2000 season. Tulsa hasn't been great this season neither has Louisiana Tech, but both teams made UTEP look simple to beat as they beat the Miners. Look at North Texas, a team UTEP has played in basketball so many times that to most has looked like a squash team for UTEP to beat, yet right now they are on top of the west division probably to clinch the division. North Texas could very well win the conference and the bowl game they go to. UTEP on the other hand has struggled for decades no matter who the head coach has been. A letter writer recently posted in the El Paso Times that UTEP should just drop the football program because it's been an embarrassment for years saying also that if UTEP football was a business, it would have gone bankrupt many years ago. I don't know what to think about Sean Kugler, he's a great alumni but I'm not sure he can turn this program around based on no improvement I've seen this season and with no previous head coaching experience. If UTEP goes and loses to FIU it would officially make UTEP the worst football team in the conference right now.

I agree with most of your post. I'm still supporting Kugler but it's not a good sign that this team looks worse than last year's team.
11-11-2013 12:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.