Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Has DHS determined who owns Obama's SSN yet?
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

I Root For: Liberty & ODU
Has DHS determined who owns Obama's SSN yet?
http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/why-couldnt-h...-identity/

Quote:NEW YORK – The White House appears to have dropped a bombshell when it explained to the press why White House staff in Washington enrolled President Obama in Obamacare instead of Obama himself.

Officials said it was because HealthCare.gov could not verify Obama’s identity.

Here is what Ed Henry, Fox News White House correspondent, reported on air:

“Somebody who’s not waiting in line to enroll is the president of the United States. We learned today from the White House. Initially, they said he signed up for what they called a bronze plan, paying about four hundred dollars a month in premiums. But, then they came back to us and said – ‘Well, wait. He didn’t actually enroll. They said his staff did it and that’s because of his unique circumstance obviously, as commander-in-chief, that his personal information is not in various government databases, so Healthcare.gov could not actually verify his identity, oddly enough. So, he had to do it in person this weekend, so he was signing up for the D.C. exchange, but his staff did it.”

On May 5, 2010, WND published a report documenting that WND researchers were able to find, through an ordinary search of the Social Security database online, the Social Security Number Obama has been using.

In the same article, WND also reported Obama was using a Social Security Number set aside by the Social Security Administration for applicants with addresses in Connecticut. Public records, meanwhile, provide no evidence Obama ever had an address in the state.

I haven't seen any updates to this. I guess that means the liberal media is trying to sweep it under the rug.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 06:44 PM by Jerry Falwell.)
12-28-2013 06:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

dmacfour Offline
All American

I Root For: Idaho Vandals
RE: Has DHS determined who owns Obama's SSN yet?
[Image: tin-foil-hat.jpg]
12-28-2013 06:48 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
dm, the media went nuts when they thought there was a scandal with Bush and his military service. Aren't you the least bit curious how Obama got a SS number in a state he never lived in?
12-28-2013 06:59 PM
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

He would eat a dog turd if it advanced Obama's Commie agenda.

Turned out the tin-foil hatters were right about the NSA. I fully suspect we're right about this too, as evidenced by his own team. LOL (if it wasn't so sad)
12-29-2013 09:26 AM
Advertisement

Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

Quote:4 Simple Questions

1.. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?
2.. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya , East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K...

3.. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? (CHECK IT BELOW)

http://http/http/www.kapiolani.org/women-and-ch... (http://www.kapiolani.org/women...

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?

4.. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936-if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes (still Obama, our president qualifies as a "liar")?

RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
Attorney at Law

Livingston , NJ 07039
12-30-2013 11:42 AM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
Ouch... Mr. Silverlieb better watch out for the black Chevy Tahoes and the black helicopters in his neighborhood.
12-30-2013 01:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Free Thinking

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
(12-30-2013 11:42 AM)Jerry Falwell Wrote:  
Quote:4 Simple Questions

1.. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?
2.. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya , East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K...

3.. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? (CHECK IT BELOW)

http://http/http/www.kapiolani.org/women-and-ch... (http://www.kapiolani.org/women...

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?

4.. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936-if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes (still Obama, our president qualifies as a "liar")?

RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
Attorney at Law

Livingston , NJ 07039

At least come up with something that hasn't been completely debunked years ago.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bir...ficate.asp

Nowhere on Barack Obama's birth certificate does the term "African-American" appear. The space for "Race of Father" is filled in with the word "African," which at the time was a descriptor that blacks who were actually native-born Africans

In 1895 the British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate, the forerunner of the country now known as the republic of Kenya. Although Kenya did not achieve complete independence from the United Kingdom until 1963, it was known as the Kenya Colony from 1920 onwards and was typically referred to as Kenya long before 1963.

The former Kapi'olani Maternity Home became the Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital (where Barack Obama was born) in 1931, and it retained that appellation until 1971, when its name was shortened to Kapi'olani Hospital. The Kauikeolani Children's Hospital (where Barack Obama was not born) was a separate entity which merged with the Kapi'olani Hospital in 1978 to become the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ser...fgD3pbS.99

Obviously Barack Obama's biological father could not have served in the U.S. armed forces during World War II, as Barack Obama Sr. was then a child living in Kenya who was but nine years old when the war ended, nor could Obama's stepfather have served during the war, as Lolo Soetoro was then a child in Indonesia who barely turned ten the year World War II ended. However, despite the difference in generations, Stanley Dunham was the person who most functioned as a father in Barack Obama's formative years, as Dunham helped raise and care for Barack from the age of ten onwards in Hawaii while Barack's stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, remained in Indonesia. Clearly Barack Obama's mention of a veteran relative who came home from World War II and "got the services he needed" was a reference to Stanley Dunham, who did in fact enlist in the military shortly after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and served as a sergeant with the U.S. Army in Europe during the war. Either Barack Obama referred to him as his "father" because that's the way he thinks of him, or because he simply misspoke and said "father" instead of "grandfather."
12-30-2013 02:51 PM
Advertisement

HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
My personal belief is that his parents, wanting the best for the kid, took him to Hawaii and got him a birth certificate.

Hawaii had only recently become a state and was handing out birth certificates to anybody who walked through the door.

I'd bet money on the fact they games the system but they did it and it was legal so it is what it is.
12-30-2013 02:57 PM
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

(12-30-2013 02:51 PM)subflea Wrote:  At least come up with something that hasn't been completely debunked years ago.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bir...ficate.asp

Ah, Snopes. The George Soro's funded "independents" think tank. Glad you cleared that up for us.

How about a snopes article on why Health Services can't verify who Obama is?
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 03:01 PM by Jerry Falwell.)
12-30-2013 03:01 PM
subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

(12-30-2013 03:01 PM)Jerry Falwell Wrote:  Ah, Snopes. The George Soro's funded "independents" think tank. Glad you cleared that up for us.

Does he also fund factcheck.org. since they debunked that?

Do you have any evidence showing what the snopes articles says are wrong?
12-30-2013 03:18 PM
Advertisement

Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

(12-30-2013 03:18 PM)subflea Wrote:  
(12-30-2013 03:01 PM)Jerry Falwell Wrote:  Ah, Snopes. The George Soro's funded "independents" think tank. Glad you cleared that up for us.

Do you have any evidence showing what the snopes articles says are wrong?

You find me a Snopes article explaining why Kathleen Sebelious can't ID Obama, and I'll find you the flaws in your post.

I'll give you the first one for free - I have never once confused my grandfather with father... anyone, anyone?
12-30-2013 03:20 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(12-30-2013 03:18 PM)subflea Wrote:  

factcheck.org? I've never seen anything correct from that site. Not that I spend a lot of time there, but it is a well known farce.

As a start, I'd like to see Hawaii let people go into the archives and find other birth certificates from that era that say "African". That always seemed very dodgy (but possible). It's curious why we need so many factcheck orgs that do everything but actually check facts.
12-30-2013 03:26 PM
subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I have a friend I grew up with who was raised by his grandparents because his parents were killed in a car accident when he was 3 years old. He always has, and still does refer to them as his parents, and calls them mom and dad.
12-30-2013 03:28 PM
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

(12-30-2013 03:28 PM)subflea Wrote:  I have a friend I grew up with who was raised by his grandparents because his parents were killed in a car accident when he was 3 years old. He always has, and still does refer to them as his parents, and calls them mom and dad.

So, you have nothing from snopes about Obama's fake SSN, per DHS?

BTW - Barrack's father didn't die when he was 3, but nice try.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 03:46 PM by Jerry Falwell.)
12-30-2013 03:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.