Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wow...UAB, what has happened??
Bookmark and Share
TTT Offline
#SMTTT

I Root For: USM & G5
Wow...UAB, what has happened??
Yall have lost 3 in a row and 6 out of your last 9. Have you had some injuries? I'm sorta out of the loop with UAB bball. You guys beat UNC earlier this year...now yall have lost to FAU.
02-08-2014 09:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Blazer4Life14 Offline
One of “Kent’s People”

I Root For: UAB, Pro Sports
RE: Wow...UAB, what has happened??
I truly believe the guys Haase inherited have quit. Swing, Foz, Rucker, among others. The players he has recruited (namely CJ Washington) have saved this team from sucking even worse. I still like the future of the program under Haase, but this year has been a disappointment after how we started.
02-08-2014 09:21 PM
tibber Offline
1st String

I Root For:
BlazerTalk Award
Haase needs to go.
02-08-2014 09:31 PM
ecumbh1999 Offline
Keeper of the Code

I Root For: East Carolina
(02-08-2014 09:09 PM)TTT Wrote:  Yall have lost 3 in a row and 6 out of your last 9. Have you had some injuries? I'm sorta out of the loop with UAB bball. You guys beat UNC earlier this year...now yall have lost to FAU.

05-stirthepot

[Image: saturday-lebojpg-b82be1f47b7646ea_large.jpg]
02-08-2014 09:34 PM
Advertisement

TTT Offline
#SMTTT

I Root For: USM & G5
Seems like that LSU blow out started it. What's the players body language look like during games? I'll be heading up there Thursday night and this game worries me. Btw, went up there last year for the first time ever. Really enjoyed the arena and the location of it. I'm jealous of it.
02-08-2014 09:34 PM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
(02-08-2014 09:21 PM)Blazer4Life14 Wrote:  I truly believe the guys Haase inherited have quit. Swing, Foz, Rucker, among others. The players he has recruited (namely CJ Washington) have saved this team from sucking even worse. I still like the future of the program under Haase, but this year has been a disappointment after how we started.

we feel your pain.
02-08-2014 10:57 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
(02-08-2014 10:57 PM)EagleX Wrote:  
(02-08-2014 09:21 PM)Blazer4Life14 Wrote:  I truly believe the guys Haase inherited have quit. Swing, Foz, Rucker, among others. The players he has recruited (namely CJ Washington) have saved this team from sucking even worse. I still like the future of the program under Haase, but this year has been a disappointment after how we started.

we feel your pain.

Amen
02-08-2014 11:07 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-08-2014 11:07 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  
(02-08-2014 10:57 PM)EagleX Wrote:  

we feel your pain.

Amen

again.....ditto to both....it's painful to watch it happen whether it's the tube, being in the stands, or reading about it the next day

having said that, I am very nervous about the next three games....this is where we find out how big the sack is and what it can hold.
02-08-2014 11:13 PM
BamaScorpio69 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Non-AQs
UAB players haven't quit. They are simply not being put in a position to win games. The whole team sucks from Coach Hasse down to the last bench player. The suckage is a total team effort.
02-08-2014 11:24 PM
stinkfist Online

(02-08-2014 11:24 PM)BamaScorpio69 Wrote:  UAB players haven't quit. They are simply not being put in a position to win games. The whole team sucks from Coach Hasse down to the last bench player. The suckage is a total team effort.

that's strange and sad to hear....from beating UNC to this?.....is a bummer that I can sympathize with....
02-08-2014 11:28 PM
Advertisement

Matrix Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB, N'Western
UAB players (men's and women's teams) have not quit, I can assure you of that, but they just can't seem to get right, everyone they play shoots light's out on us and we can't throw it in the ocean from an aircraft carrier. I think there's a "gree-gree" on our sports teams. The losing in spite of their best efforts has to be wearing on their collective psyches and self-confidence. I expected great things from both teams, I'm sure they did of themselves as well.
02-09-2014 01:13 AM
stinkfist Online

(02-09-2014 01:13 AM)Matrix Wrote:  UAB players (men's and women's teams) have not quit, I can assure you of that, but they just can't seem to get right, everyone they play shoots light's out on us and we can't throw it in the ocean from an aircraft carrier. I think there's a "gree-gree" on our sports teams. The losing in spite of their best efforts has to be wearing on their collective psyches and self-confidence. I expected great things from both teams, I'm sure they did of themselves as well.

that's what scares me regarding you guys....we have a different chip that is begging to be knocked off.....our guys are tough, but we're gonna find out how mentally tough they are over the next 5 game stretch....
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 03:29 AM by stinkfist.)
02-09-2014 01:18 AM
Matrix Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB, N'Western
@Stinkfist: That's right...You guys are coming here on the 13th (if we don't get snowed under again this week)...#AwHell
02-09-2014 02:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.