I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame

Depends if I qualify as a troll or not!
09-19-2006 08:12 AM
Find all posts by this user
UCF_AlumniLXA Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Why not simply enjoy it... It's a shame that there are trolls from every school.... It's very old....
09-19-2006 08:20 AM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse

fsquid Wrote:Depends if I qualify as a troll or not!

Not in my book--you post from a basis of reality

In reality there are only but a couple real trolls--we know who they are.
09-19-2006 08:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators

Most of them are USM fans...
09-19-2006 08:44 AM
Advertisement

Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First

mlb Wrote:Most of them are USM fans...

The only USM fans were Eagle Ghost-(aka OG Eagle) and Eaglefan2999-(aka Eagle in Yune). The other USM fans are fine.

For the UCF fans I would say Sir Galahad and sometime GoodKnightFl can get annoying but most are ok as well.

I have no problems with the Memphis or ECU fans. Hell right now our biggest troll is a $EC fan pretend USF fan in SteveJt5-(aka Eastcoaster).
09-19-2006 09:05 AM
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU

Personally I am enjoying seeing the ACC suck. I hope the press gives them as much crap as they gave you guys.
The BigEast has not only stuck it to the pundits, they have smacked the SEC and the ACC in the process.
Good for college football as far as I am concerned and shows the defects of the whole damn system.
09-19-2006 09:08 AM
cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

Donators

Maize Wrote:

The only USM fans were Eagle Ghost-(aka OG Eagle) and Eaglefan2999-(aka Eagle in Yune). The other USM fans are fine.

For the UCF fans I would say Sir Galahad and sometime GoodKnightFl can get annoying but most are ok as well.

I have no problems with the Memphis or ECU fans. Hell right now our biggest troll is a $EC fan pretend USF fan in SteveJt5-(aka Eastcoaster).

I agree about the USM fans and the Memphis fans, but most of our problems overwhelmingly stem from the UCF fans, especially when anything positve or negative is posted about USF. Some of them are tolerable, but alot of them are so obsessed with USF.
09-19-2006 09:10 AM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Re: My My our CUSA Trolls
TexanMark Wrote:are quiet lately.

So why entice them? Oh to increase the post count on this board. Gotcha! Nice win over Illinois this weekend BTW.
09-19-2006 09:11 AM
3601 Offline
HoopDreams' Daddy

I Root For: Omar Sneed
\

Which ones?
09-19-2006 09:45 AM
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

HiddenDragon Wrote:

So why entice them? Oh to increase the post count on this board. Gotcha! Nice win over Illinois this weekend BTW.

Thanks--we have three home games coming up and stand at 1-2

Miami, Wyoming and Pitt all in the Dome

If we end up 3-3 or 4-2 I think we have turned the corner.

We aren't a good team yet but I think we are squarely in the mediocre middle and hopefully improving.
09-19-2006 10:13 AM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

3601 Wrote:
\

Which ones?

You know who--some have been discussed above. You aren't one. ;-)
09-19-2006 10:14 AM
goodknightfl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Maize Wrote:

wow Im getting up in the world... didnt think I was in the same neigborhood as sir galahad..

other than encouraging U guys to take buffalo didnt think I ever said much to iratate anyone...

lmfao for BE buffalo rules all others drool... lmfao
09-19-2006 11:19 AM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First

goodknightfl Wrote:
Maize Wrote:

wow Im getting up in the world... didnt think I was in the same neigborhood as sir galahad..

other than encouraging U guys to take buffalo didnt think I ever said much to iratate anyone...

No way you're a Troll, just that you can be annoying sometimes. ;-) 05-stirthepot
09-19-2006 11:23 AM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

Maize Wrote:
goodknightfl Wrote:
Maize Wrote:

No are NO WAY a Troll, just that you can be annoying sometimes. ;-) 05-stirthepot

Each of us are annoying to someone on this website 04-bow

I'm tired of our UCF's fans Buffalo plug though--puhlease no more Buffalo
09-19-2006 11:27 AM
Advertisement

goodknightfl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

TexanMark Wrote:
Maize Wrote:
goodknightfl Wrote:
Maize Wrote:

No are NO WAY a Troll, just that you can be annoying sometimes. ;-) 05-stirthepot

well I dont want to sound like an ECU fan begging to be let in... so I picked my own fav or the NBE. " 04-bow bow to the greatness that is buffalo"
09-19-2006 11:33 AM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

goodknightfl Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
Maize Wrote:
goodknightfl Wrote:
Maize Wrote:

well I dont want to sound like an ECU fan begging to be let in... so I picked my own fav or the NBE. " 04-bow bow to the greatness that is buffalo"

Stop it, I'll tell you anything you wanna hear--no more Buffalo! 04-jawdrop
09-19-2006 11:40 AM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

TexanMark Wrote:
goodknightfl Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
Maize Wrote:
goodknightfl Wrote:
Maize Wrote:

LollyPop and Krocker respectfully submit Holy Cross and Temple for your consideration.
09-19-2006 11:49 AM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

L-yes Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
goodknightfl Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
Maize Wrote:
goodknightfl Wrote:
Maize Wrote:

LollyPop and Krocker respectfully submit Holy Cross and Temple for your consideration.

Can't get me to bite--I know for a fact the ACC wants them to prop up their football. lmfao
09-19-2006 11:56 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.