CFN- Whos For Real/Whos Not?
cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Syracuse

Donators
CFN- Whos For Real/Whos Not?
Pete Fiutak
Q: Three teams that are for real ...

A: 1. Florida - Why does this seem like a team that hasn't fully tapped its potential? The running game is starting to come around, the defense is getting it done without much of a pass rush, and the passing attack appears to be on the verge of exploding.
2. Clemson - Even with the overtime loss to Boston College, this team proved to be mentally strong enough, and more than talented enough, to handle Florida State in Tallahassee. The longer the defense can go without giving up too many big plays, the less the injured stars will be missed.
3. Missouri - Fine, so it hasn't been tested yet, but these Tigers are rock-solid. This no-name bunch has been forgotten about with Brad Smith gone, but there's more balance and more weapons on offense than ever, and the defense is playing well enough to win the Big 12 North.
09-19-2006 08:58 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First

It doesn't bother me, Fuitak, Corso, Cowherd ect. ect can hate all they want. As long as we keep kicking @$$ and continue to play with a chip on our shoulder we will be fine. I think WVU has taken the same approach.
09-19-2006 09:02 AM
Advertisement

CardinalZen Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I think our letdowns on the road are legitimately fodder for criticism. Our own team as recognized this as evidenced by the "Finish!" slogan.
09-19-2006 09:08 AM
cardtopper Offline
1st String

I Root For: LOUISVILLE

The jury is out until after K-State. Not the best of teams but a decent team on the road. Personally, I feel good about having the back ups in for this game. They are the subject of much abuse and have something to prove. Unlike stars, they will take nothing for granted and play their hearts out til the bitter end.
09-19-2006 09:36 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.