Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kind of old but....
Bookmark and Share
BuckeyeStu Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

<a href='http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/football/ncaa/specials/preview/2003/powerful.teams/' target='_blank'>http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/foot...powerful.teams/</a>

It looks like pretty good rankings. I especially like how they have Ohio State #4 and M*ch*g*n back at #7. 04-bow Just more evidence to go with the 6 national Championships since 1950(compared to M*ch*g*n's 1) to show that Ohio State has become the Big 10's best football program.
07-13-2004 12:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

yostsghost Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

How about OSU's all time record against the "lesser" Michigan program :roflol: 03-wink :D :laugh: :wave:
07-13-2004 10:57 AM
BuckeyeStu Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I think our 24-24-2 record over the past 50 years is indesicive. And that was without Tressel, now that we have him we will continue to win 70% of the games and we will soon dominate the series. But there is no doubt that M*ch*g*n was the football king of the 1910's. scUM fans can take comfort in the fact they were college footballs best program 100 years ago.
07-13-2004 11:38 AM
yostsghost Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Worthless nut fans are the best at making up their own time lines to fit their arguments :roflol: Thats like saying, oh ya, Michigan has owned OSU over the past 1 yr. I cant help but laugh at the worthless nut fans.
07-13-2004 02:06 PM
Advertisement

BuckeyeStu Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

The facts are the facts. But dont worry weasel fans, there will always be a spot for you as the Big 10's #2 team... As long as Penn State continues to have down years anyway.
07-13-2004 06:20 PM
RocketWolverine Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

As a UM alum and soon-to-be OSU grad student, I can say that I am happy that both of my teams are in the top 10. Honestly, I would love to see either UM or OSU win every Big Ten title from here on out, and win every National Championship when Toledo can't do it (and Toledo would have to sit on a horseshoe for that to happen).
07-20-2004 04:12 PM
BuckeyeStu Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

RocketWolverine Wrote:As a UM alum and soon-to-be OSU grad student, I can say that I am happy that both of my teams are in the top 10. Honestly, I would love to see either UM or OSU win every Big Ten title from here on out, and win every National Championship when Toledo can't do it (and Toledo would have to sit on a horseshoe for that to happen).
Cheering for both OSU and scUM is blasphemous. Pick a school and stick with it...
07-20-2004 04:29 PM
Advertisement

MichiFan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

We'll see how well OSU does this year w/o a good punter (no Groom/Sander), a new QB, a still-mediocre OLine, a new DLine, a new DC, and a tougher schedule (only 6 home games and road games include Purdue, NC State, and Iowa).

And how many years ago was it that Ohio State missed a bowl game??? When's the last time Michigan didn't go to a bowl game (much less a January bowl game).
07-20-2004 08:10 PM
RocketWolverine Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

BuckeyeStu Wrote:
RocketWolverine Wrote:As a UM alum and soon-to-be OSU grad student, I can say that I am happy that both of my teams are in the top 10. Honestly, I would love to see either UM or OSU win every Big Ten title from here on out, and win every National Championship when Toledo can't do it (and Toledo would have to sit on a horseshoe for that to happen).
Cheering for both OSU and scUM is blasphemous. Pick a school and stick with it...
My EA screen name is Wolveruckeye. I am also known as OSUWolverine at some sites. Heh.
07-21-2004 01:08 AM
Gatorama Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

BuckeyeStu Wrote:<a href='http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/football/ncaa/specials/preview/2003/powerful.teams/' target='_blank'>http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/foot...powerful.teams/</a>

It looks like pretty good rankings. I especially like how they have Ohio State #4 and M*ch*g*n back at #7. 04-bow Just more evidence to go with the 6 national Championships since 1950(compared to M*ch*g*n's 1) to show that Ohio State has become the Big 10's best football program.
YAWN X6 !!!!!!
07-21-2004 05:56 AM
Advertisement

Gatorama Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

BuckeyeStu Wrote:
No it isn't. I pull for and attended both Univerisities of Michigan and Florida. Thus, it is entirely natural for someone who is more mobile, or well traveled to pull for more than one team. Idleness makes for lazziness.

:)
07-21-2004 05:58 AM
RocketWolverine Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Gatorama Wrote:
BuckeyeStu Wrote:
No it isn't. I pull for and attended both Univerisities of Michigan and Florida. Thus, it is entirely natural for someone who is more mobile, or well traveled to pull for more than one team. Idleness makes for lazziness.

My allegiances lie with Toledo, a school I attended for one semester of grad school. Most people in Toledo seem to pull for Michigan or Ohio State first, Toledo 2nd. I guess I am kind of the opposite.
07-21-2004 11:30 AM
cbfranchise3 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

Gatorama Wrote:
BuckeyeStu Wrote:

Yea, and Michigan and Florida aren't rivals.

I agree, you can't root for OSU and Michigan, or Duke and UNC, or Texas and Texas A&M. I root for Ohio State and UNC, that is no problem, except when they play each other. Then I have to go with the Buckeyes. :D
07-21-2004 12:59 PM
Advertisement

Gatorama Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

cbfranchise3 Wrote:
Gatorama Wrote:
BuckeyeStu Wrote:

Yea, and Michigan and Florida aren't rivals.

I agree, you can't root for OSU and Michigan, or Duke and UNC, or Texas and Texas A&M. I root for Ohio State and UNC, that is no problem, except when they play each other. Then I have to go with the Buckeyes. :D
When Michigan played Florida two ago in a bowl game, I honestly didn't care which won the game. It was a win-win situation for me. Michigan won is a close one. I was happy, if Florida had won I also would have been happy. 03-razz
07-22-2004 07:44 AM
cbfranchise3 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

Gatorama Wrote:When Michigan played Florida two ago in a bowl game, I honestly didn't care which won the game. It was a win-win situation for me. Michigan won is a close one. I was happy, if Florida had won I also would have been happy. 03-razz
Exactly. They aren't hated rivals.
07-22-2004 06:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.