Off Topic: 10 Tales Of Interdimensional Travel
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
Off Topic: 10 Tales Of Interdimensional Travel
Thoughts?

Tales of Interdimensional Travel

Here's one story:

On a seemingly normal day in 1954, a seemingly normal man allegedly flew into Tokyo, but upon landing at the Tokyo International Airport, his seemingly normal trip had taken a very drastic turn for the weird. When he handed over his passport to be stamped, the man was immediately interrogated as to the whereabouts of his origins. It wasn’t a case of racial profiling: While his passport looked authentic, it listed a country no one had ever heard of called Taured.

The mystery man claimed his country was located between France and Spain, but when he was asked to point it out on a map, he pointed to the Principality of Andorra. Insisting he had never heard of Andorra and that Taured had existed for 1,000 years, he claimed that he was in Japan on business, something he had been doing for the past five years. His passport seemed to back up his story, as it was covered in previous customs and visa stamps, and he carried with him legal currency from several European countries. He even had a driver’s license issued by the mysterious country and a checkbook containing checks from an unknown bank.

After more interrogation and confusion for both parties, the traveler was sent to a nearby hotel until an official decision could be reached. There, two immigration officials stood outside the hotel door until morning. It was then that they discovered the mystery man had vanished without a trace, which was troubling, since the only possible exit was a window with no ledge 15 stories above a busy street. The Tokyo police department conducted an extensive search but continually came up empty-handed. Hopefully, if he really was from a parallel Earth, he was able to find a way back to the comforts of his home in Taured.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2014 10:36 AM by LSU04_08.)
06-19-2014 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
RE: 10 Tales Of Interdimensional Travel
Cute. More of a Sports Bar thread.

Motown had posted a link to some stories where people "jumped time". Often just a minute or two. But those were interesting too.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2014 10:28 AM by DrTorch.)
06-19-2014 10:27 AM
ummechengr Offline
C'mon....really!?!?!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: 10 Tales Of Interdimensional Travel
Reminds me of the scariest 2 sentence story:

Quote:"Knock"
-The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door...-
06-19-2014 10:33 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

RE: Off Topic: 10 Tales Of Interdimensional Travel
(06-19-2014 10:27 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  Cute. More of a Sports Bar thread.

Motown had posted a link to some stories where people "jumped time". Often just a minute or two. But those were interesting too.

I don't like the Sports Bar, I changed the title to show it's an off topic subject. It's just a break from politics.
06-19-2014 10:37 AM
Advertisement

NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
I'm sure in one of the other dimensions/universes I'm a right-wing radical. 03-idea
06-19-2014 10:45 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(06-19-2014 10:45 AM)NIU007 Wrote:  I'm sure in one of the other dimensions/universes I'm a right-wing radical. 03-idea

Ah, or a jester. 03-lol
06-19-2014 10:47 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(06-19-2014 10:37 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  

I don't like the Sports Bar,

?
06-19-2014 10:49 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(06-19-2014 10:49 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  
(06-19-2014 10:37 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  

I don't like the Sports Bar,

?

All the other forums seem to be ran by sensitive mods so I stick to the Spin Room only. The only time I came close to getting banned was when I laughed at Auburn for losing to FSU in the BCSNC. I don't care for oversensitive people so I avoid the forums they moderate.
06-19-2014 11:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.