Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Collective sigh of relief
cardtopper Offline
1st String

I Root For: LOUISVILLE
Collective sigh of relief
I could hear the collective sigh of relief from the college football world as the clock ticked down on the UofL/Rutgers game. No more of this non-sense about a Big East team being, of all places, in a national championship game. 02-13-banana

I could hear a collective moan from UofL saying "What If"...what if Michael Bush had not gone down in that first game. We covered for almost an entire season but we finally got exposed for what we are...a very good team with an average running game. 03-weeping

And last I could hear from my family room all the way in Louisville Kentucky the collective cheers of a long suffering Rutger's fanbase....cheering their well deserved team to height unexpected at the beginning of this football season.

Congrats Rutgers...You deserve the spotlight, but be warned it can be a fleeting moment so hold and cherish it while you have it. 04-bow 04-bow
11-10-2006 05:31 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators

The problem for them is the nonsense has continued. And if you don't think this isn't fate or divine intervention or something much larger at work then you probably aren't a Rutgers/Big East fan. When several of the one-loss teams go down Saturday we move up even more. Trust me Rutgers if it wins out is still a longshot but I think we might be onto something this very very special season.
11-10-2006 06:15 PM
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia

All we need to do is keep winning. And if BEast teams get the opportunity in the bowl games - pile on the points and run up the score on whoever they play. That should shut the critics up for a day or two.
11-10-2006 07:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
njndirish Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Notre Dame

Using the BCS rankings my predictions: You do the math
1. Ohio State Winner of 1 and 2 goes to game, they won't let a rematch happen
2. Michigan
3. Louisville-Lost to RU they are done in the NT route
4. Florida-Offense is ugly, once they face an offensive team, they will fall out (Arkansas SEC game)
5. Texas (Will lose to NEB in the B12 game)
6. Auburn (it would be absolute BS if this team makes it to the NT game w/o winning its division)
7. USC should win out, up to ND and that game will control their fate
8. California-Will lose to SC and another Pac 10 team
9. Notre Dame -Will win out up to SC and that game will control their fate
10. West Virginia -If the drubble RU, maybe then
11. Arkansas-If they win out, there is a chance
12. LSU -DONE
13. Rutgers-Has to pray for absolute chaos
14. Boise State -Please god no
15. Wisconsin -If Michigan and OSU lose, hmmm
19. Wake Forest -If they win the ACC game, are they really legit?
11-10-2006 08:29 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.