Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

3 Israeli teens taken by Hamas found murdered. Obama tells Israel to show restraint.
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
3 Israeli teens taken by Hamas found murdered. Obama tells Israel to show restraint.
[Image: fvlniq.jpg]

Obama needs to shut his mouth. He is a coward who knows nothing about protecting his people. Israel will not let this crime by Hamas go unpunished. You can bet they will hit those murdering b#@tards hard and with much force.
Obama encourages this type of behavior by being the gutless wimp he is. I hope Israel extracts their revenge in a big way.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2014 04:51 PM by EagleRockCafe.)
06-30-2014 04:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
RE: 3 Israeli teens taken by Hamas found murdered. Obama tells Israel to show restraint.
BHO has always been anti-Israel. Terrible news concerning these children. But African females taken by Muslims....that gets some attention.
06-30-2014 05:01 PM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
RE: 3 Israeli teens taken by Hamas found murdered. Obama tells Israel to show restraint.
One thing about the Israelis is that they don't delay their response to any act such as these abductions. I wouldn't be surprised that when we awake tomorrow, we'll read about an Israeli retaliation attack.

Of course the world will condemn the Israelis. It's no wonder they totally ignore world opinion and do as they please.
06-30-2014 05:46 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
It's sucks that innocent kids get killed by murderers but perhaps it has something to do with Israel's policies...
06-30-2014 05:47 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(06-30-2014 05:47 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  It's sucks that innocent kids get killed by murderers but perhaps it has something to do with Israel's policies...

the policy of being able to exist?? well damn them to hell....
06-30-2014 05:56 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(06-30-2014 05:56 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(06-30-2014 05:47 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  It's sucks that innocent kids get killed by murderers but perhaps it has something to do with Israel's policies...

Probably something to do with stealing land, treating Palestinians like trash, and lying to the world.
06-30-2014 05:57 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
What the saying, "to the victors go the spoils". This land where they're building was won in the 6 day war. You don't think any country (except the U.S.) wouldn't take this land area as their own? Besides, in that war the Israelis DIDN'T start this war.
06-30-2014 06:03 PM
tigerjaws Offline
1st String

I Root For: tigers
(06-30-2014 04:48 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  [Image: fvlniq.jpg]

Obama needs to shut his mouth. He is a coward who knows nothing about protecting his people. Israel will not let this crime by Hamas go unpunished. You can bet they will hit those murdering b#@tards hard and with much force.
Obama encourages this type of behavior by being the gutless wimp he is. I hope Israel extracts their revenge in a big way.

You are SPOT-ON......BHO can't figure out how to run the USA from within, much less how/what our Foreign policy should be....He, armed with his royal pen and phone, doesn't come close to being a leader....Not that he will learn from Benghazi or from what Israel will surely do when innocent citizens are murdered, but maybe he will watch TV (his source of information) and get a clue as to how a real leader protects it's citizens
06-30-2014 06:04 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles

To post that after three innocent young people have been kidnapped and murdered is just sick.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2014 08:12 PM by EagleRockCafe.)
06-30-2014 08:01 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(06-30-2014 05:57 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  

Probably something to do with stealing land, treating Palestinians like trash, and lying to the world.

Yeah, those 3 kids are responsible for all that.
06-30-2014 08:18 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(06-30-2014 05:57 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  

Well, they haven't really stolen any land. And they've probably treated the Palestinians better than anybody else has for the last one or two thousand years. I suppose they've lied about something. So have we. So has every other nation. Sometimes you have to lie in order to survive.

I think that solving this problem should be a huge foreign relations priority. But carving a two-state solution within the boundaries of the current Israel is not a viable solution. Disagree? Then start your argument by taking a map and drawing the boundaries for a two-state solution that will work. Every solution that leaves Israel a survivable country does lot leave the Palestinians enough territory to survive. Every solution that gives the Palestinians enough territory to survive leaves Israel without defensible borders. Plus you have the West Bank and Gaza. How do you connect them? If you don't connect them, how do Palestinians[/b] get from one to the other?
06-30-2014 09:12 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Owl, no matter what happens, the Palestinians will never stop. Ever. So the solution is for Israel to wipe out Palestine and make them start over. When people are taught hatred from the minute they're born there is no other solution. I've known Palestinians and as soon as Israel comes up they go insane, and I mean insane.

I know this sounds extreme, but whether you agree or not, you know Palestine will never stop until the trouble makers are having fun with their 70+ virgins.
06-30-2014 10:30 PM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
one of those kids, Fraenkel, was an American citizen. He had dual American-Israeli citizenship.

I'm sure that means that a YouTube video was somehow involved.
06-30-2014 10:30 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(06-30-2014 04:48 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  [Image: fvlniq.jpg]

What do you expect him to say? What you think he or any other president would publicly tell Israel to nuke the SOB's?
06-30-2014 11:54 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(06-30-2014 05:46 PM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  One thing about the Israelis is that they don't delay their response to any act such as these abductions. I wouldn't be surprised that when we awake tomorrow, we'll read about an Israeli retaliation attack.

Of course the world will condemn the Israelis. It's no wonder they totally ignore world opinion and do as they please.

My gut feeling is an Israeli reprisal is exactly what the kidnappers are hoping for.
07-01-2014 05:01 AM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Go after terrorists full bore.
07-01-2014 05:10 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
If Obama had a son he wouldn't look like any of those 3.
07-01-2014 08:02 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(07-01-2014 08:02 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  If Obama had a son he wouldn't look like any of those 3.

Historically, there is some farmiliarity here:

[Image: missburnposter.jpg]
07-01-2014 08:13 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(07-01-2014 05:10 AM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Go after terrorists full bore.

They're striking

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-finds-bodie...03318.html
07-01-2014 08:28 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(07-01-2014 08:28 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  
(07-01-2014 05:10 AM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Go after terrorists full bore.

They're striking

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-finds-bodie...03318.html

It's a never ending cycle. Terrorist strike Israel to make Israel strike back which just recruits more terrorists.
07-01-2014 08:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.