Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
I love the BE!!!
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
I love the BE!!!
How awesome to be playing in late November in the BE on TV with bowl games on the line in a conference that has top 10 teams and a top 3 Sagarin rating....

this kills CUSA to pieces....

Thank you BE!!!!!

I can't wait till next year for UC football and I've never said that at this point...usually I'm like, "okay, thank you for playing uc fb...let's get the hoops going".....right now, I'm more excited about next year's football team than I am this years bball team...that is huge!!
11-25-2006 05:58 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Coog2Knight518 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
Re: I love the BE!!!
Bearcats#1 Wrote:this kills CUSA to pieces....
Not really. The BE FB programs have all the marketability of the former XFL.
11-25-2006 06:07 PM
cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Syracuse

Donators
Coog2Knight518 Wrote:

Then that means that cusa has no marketability at all. Dont forget dummy that 2 of the highest rated fb games this season came from BE teams. Furthermore, what sreally funny is a cusa fan coming over here to flame, and the worst that you can come up with is our marketability. 01-wingedeagle 01-wingedeagle 01-wingedeagle lmfao
11-25-2006 06:12 PM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

Coog2Knight518 Wrote:

Yeah right Cougar High is soooo marketable--you can't even get 15,000 into your 5A HS stadium
11-25-2006 06:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

Coog2Knight518 Wrote:

yea, your're right...I'd much rather be playing Tulsa, So.Miss., and Rice instead of WVA, UofL, and Pitt etc.

what was I thinking.... 01-wingedeagle
11-25-2006 06:27 PM
Advertisement

Longstrangetrip Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Uconn
Coog2Knight518 Wrote:

Doesnt this site have a douche nozzle filter on it? Freaking coog fans talking smack. Move on, you lost to the freaking Billikins in basketball today WHOuston fan.
11-25-2006 06:33 PM
uconnbaseball Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Divorce, Rivals
The Parliament Awards

Houston..... lmfao
11-25-2006 06:38 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
Coog2Knight518 Wrote:

That's why they're on ESPN every week and ESPN signed them to a monsterous contract, because they're not marketable. I guess ESPN having Rutgers/Louisville, Louisville/West Virginia and Cincinnati/Rutgers on primetime as their games of the night was because they weren't marketable! lmfao I appreciate you coming over and showing how much of an idiot you are, saves me the trouble! lmfao
11-25-2006 06:44 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

CatsClaw Wrote:
Coog2Knight518 Wrote:

That's why they're on ESPN every week and ESPN signed them to a monsterous contract, because they're not marketable. I guess ESPN having Rutgers/Louisville, Louisville/West Virginia and Cincinnati/Rutgers on primetime as their games of the night was because they weren't marketable! lmfao I appreciate you come over and showing how much of an idiot you are, saves me the trouble! lmfao

lmfao
11-25-2006 06:50 PM
Advertisement

CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofL

Sometimes I wonder if people like Coog2Knight draw disability checks for mental issues. I guess its also possible they get their rocks off by just acting like they don't have the mental capcity to make a burger for me at McDonald's.
11-26-2006 03:17 AM
Longstrangetrip Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Uconn

CollegeCard Wrote:Sometimes I wonder if people like Coog2Knight draw disability checks for mental issues. I guess its also possible they get their rocks off by just acting like they don't have the mental capcity to make a burger for me at McDonald's.

His post was a blatant flame. Post and run like a pu-ssy. Notice he has not been back to defend his crap. Probably not man enough.
11-26-2006 11:12 AM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

Unbelievable....

I'm thrilled about being in the BE....thrilled about UC football for the first time ever and a Houston fan is on here trying to rain on my parade...
11-26-2006 12:23 PM
goodknightfl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

as an UCF fan... this guy is nuts... three letters make a huge dif. BCS. I like cusa much better than the mac.. but its just one of the best have nots..
11-26-2006 01:20 PM
Advertisement

Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

goodknightfl Wrote:as an UCF fan... this guy is nuts... three letters make a huge dif. BCS. I like cusa much better than the mac.. but its just one of the best have nots..

UCF: Do you guys think the ACC or BE is in your future? I've heard your name mentioned in ACC talks.....what's the news like down there?[/code]
11-26-2006 01:27 PM
Krocker Krapp Offline
Number 1 Starter

I Root For: RU, SJU, UConn
Going To 14 After Going To 12 Is A Bust Is Dumb
Bearcats#1 Wrote:
goodknightfl Wrote:as an UCF fan... this guy is nuts... three letters make a huge dif. BCS. I like cusa much better than the mac.. but its just one of the best have nots..
UCF: Do you guys think the ACC or BE is in your future? I've heard your name mentioned in ACC talks.....what's the news like down there?
Why would the ACC be talking about Central Florida all of a sudden? Their expansion to 12 teams has been a bust, so far, but they think going to 14 teams would be better? What do Florida State and Miami think of this newly hatched scheme to add a school in their own state over which they consider themselves superior? That really has to make anybody reading this wonder where these supposed ACC talks are being held.
11-26-2006 02:45 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
Re: Going To 14 After Going To 12 Is A Bust Is Dumb
Krocker Krapp Wrote:
Bearcats#1 Wrote:
UCF: Do you guys think the ACC or BE is in your future? I've heard your name mentioned in ACC talks.....what's the news like down there?
Why would the ACC be talking about Central Florida all of a sudden? Their expansion to 12 teams has been a bust, so far, but they think going to 14 teams would be better? What do Florida State and Miami think of this newly hatched scheme to add a school in their own state over which they consider themselves superior? That really has to make anybody reading this wonder where these supposed ACC talks are being held.
I agree here. Why would the ACC think about UCF? The last thing they need is another mediocre team. They have enough of those. If the ACC tries another expansion, I would expect them to try raiding a cupboard they know has food in it. They've gotten it before, and the NCAA helped them do it. However, if the ACC did try to raid the BEast again, I would love to see the teams courted to tell them to take a long walk on a short pier. I hope BC never sees the ACC-CG. And may they, VT, and Miami live long in ignomy.
11-26-2006 05:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
cardtopper Offline
1st String

I Root For: LOUISVILLE
Bearcats#1 Wrote:How awesome to be playing in late November in the BE on TV with bowl games on the line in a conference that has top 10 teams and a top 3 Sagarin rating....

this kills CUSA to pieces....

Thank you BE!!!!!

I can't wait till next year for UC football and I've never said that at this point...usually I'm like, "okay, thank you for playing uc fb...let's get the hoops going".....right now, I'm more excited about next year's football team than I am this years bball team...that is huge!!

I agree wholeheatedly BC1. Our last year in C-USA was an 11-1 campaign but there was not nearly the intensity, anticipation, speculation, or fun that this year has provided. We might not be marketable in Houston...but in my hometown the Big East is the best thing since sliced bread.....GO BIG EAST!!!! 02-13-banana !!! 04-rock !!!
11-26-2006 07:16 PM
Advertisement

omniorange Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
Re: Going To 14 After Going To 12 Is A Bust Is Dumb
Krocker Krapp Wrote:
Bearcats#1 Wrote:

Maybe it won't be to get to 14? Maybe they are anticipating a couple of potential holes to fill? ;-)

Of course, it's probably all just internet rumors anyway.

Cheers,
Neil
11-26-2006 09:31 PM
CardHouse Offline
1st String

I Root For: UofL
Coog2Knight518 Wrote:
Houston isn
11-27-2006 07:46 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.