Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Orange Bowl
Bookmark and Share
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Orange Bowl
Good game with a few minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Ville needs to step it up. Pat Hayden is just in love with Wake and of course had to mention ND. Hayden said that the Wake players have 1400 SATs....sure they do Pat. I dislike private schools snobs like Hayden.

01-02-2007 11:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

jonb Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

After staying up late last night, I was hoping to get to bed early tonight. Damn, I hate those Cardinals even more right now for not simply blowing these guys away at halftime. They have even received a few nice calls, even after the reveiws!

01-02-2007 11:24 PM
bvillecat Offline
Banned

I Root For: .

Quote:Good game with a few minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

Most boring bowl game I've watched in a while. . . . even though it was tied or a close game.

01-02-2007 11:45 PM
jonb Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Yea it is a bit boring, but at least the BEast is going to take it now after that INT.

01-02-2007 11:52 PM
Advertisement

Socko Wiethe Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Pretty remarkable stat they mentioned at the end of the game -- Louisville had not won in the state of Florida in it's last 19 games played in the state. You would have thought they would have beat USF at some point...

Streak dated back to 1952.

01-03-2007 12:01 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

Tip of the cap to Ville. They are a premier football program.

01-03-2007 12:03 AM
Ahhhorsepoo Offline
All American

I Root For: UC, FSU, NOT XU
Re: Orange Bowl
SuperFlyBCat Wrote:Good game with a few minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Ville needs to step it up. Pat Hayden is just in love with Wake and of course had to mention ND. Hayden said that the Wake players have 1400 SATs....sure they do Pat. I dislike private schools snobs like Hayden.

I believe it.. 1400 is a much more attainable score with the new SAT's(2400 is new max).. It is equal to about a 950 on the old one.. soo I am assuming they took the new one.. and I will believe it.. if it is the old SAT.. then that is complete garbage..

01-03-2007 08:54 AM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

Ahhhorsepoo Wrote:
SuperFlyBCat Wrote:Good game with a few minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Ville needs to step it up. Pat Hayden is just in love with Wake and of course had to mention ND. Hayden said that the Wake players have 1400 SATs....sure they do Pat. I dislike private schools snobs like Hayden.

I believe it.. 1400 is a much more attainable score with the new SAT's(2400 is new max).. It is equal to about a 950 on the old one.. soo I am assuming they took the new one.. and I will believe it.. if it is the old SAT.. then that is complete garbage..

That is news to me but since Hayden was bragging on Wake I assume he was also unaware of these changes.

01-03-2007 10:39 AM
Ahhhorsepoo Offline
All American

SuperFlyBCat Wrote:
Ahhhorsepoo Wrote:

That is news to me but since Hayden was bragging on Wake I assume he was also unaware of these changes.

Thats why Myron Rolle is soo amazing to me.. at FSU.. he was the #1 football freshman in the country last year by most experts.. and he had an over 4.0 G.P.A.. and he got a 1970 on his SAT's.. equivalent to like a 1350 on the old one.. that kid has alot going for him..

01-03-2007 10:46 AM
bvillecat Offline
Banned

I Root For: .

Quote:Tip of the cap to Ville. They are a premier football program.

After beating Wake Forest? Yes, they are a very good football program, but not yet premier. Let's see what they do next year and then I'll be ready to give them that title. Wake might be the best OOC team they've beaten in quite some time. Even that FSU team they beat at home was vastly overrated.

01-03-2007 11:00 AM
Advertisement

Ahhhorsepoo Offline
All American

bvillecat Wrote:

After beating Wake Forest? Yes, they are a very good football program, but not yet premier. Let's see what they do next year and then I'll be ready to give them that title. Wake might be the best OOC team they've beaten in quite some time. Even that FSU team they beat at home was vastly overrated.

But they did beat FSU 30-0.. thats hard to do against anyone in the ACC besides DUKE and North Carolina..

Unless you meant Louisvilles win over FSU.. which was in 2002.. soo if you meant that.. I think you were thinking of Louisvilles win over Da U..

01-03-2007 11:06 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

bvillecat Wrote:

Top 10 is premier to me.
I give credit Ville for scheduling FSU and Miami. Ville has been quite good for some time.

01-03-2007 11:08 AM
CincyCatz1224 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC, UofL, ND

Quote:Thats why Myron Rolle is soo amazing to me.. at FSU.. he was the #1 football freshman in the country last year by most experts.. and he had an over 4.0 G.P.A.. and he got a 1970 on his SAT's.. equivalent to like a 1350 on the old one.. that kid has alot going for him..

04-jawdrop wow 04-bow

01-03-2007 04:43 PM
Advertisement

RealDeal Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC

Rolle obviously has a screw missing if he's that smart and talented and decided to hop on that sinking ship at F$U.

01-03-2007 04:45 PM
Ahhhorsepoo Offline
All American

RealDeal Wrote:Rolle obviously has a screw missing if he's that smart and talented and decided to hop on that sinking ship at F$U.

With the youth and skill at that program.. I promise you after this year they will be in a BCS bowl before O$U will be.. I have watched both first hand.. and while O$U performs at a highlevel throughout the game.. F$U has some SPECIAL playmakers if they stay around that team will make the 1993 and 1999 team look terrible.. especially if Noel Devine follows Deion..

01-03-2007 06:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.