Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

A race war is brewing: KKK threatens Ferguson "terrorists" with lethal force
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
A race war is brewing: KKK threatens Ferguson "terrorists" with lethal force
I'm not defendingthe KKK but they would have stayed in their hole if no one gave them a reason to come out. If the Ferguson protesters get ugly and the KKK responds you can bet it will be the KKK and not the protesters who get all the blame.

Quote:Members of a Missouri-based Klu Klux Klan chapter sent a chilling message in Ferguson claiming they will use “lethal force” to defend themselves from “terrorists masquerading as ‘peaceful protesters.’”

The Traditionalist American Knights of the Klu Klux Klan distributed fliers saying protesters have “awakened a sleeping giant,” and that demonstrators have threatened the lives of law enforcement, the community and their families.

“You have been warned by the Klu Klux Klan!” the flier reads. “There will be consequences for your actions against the peaceful, law abiding citizens of Missouri.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/14...55570.html
11-14-2014 03:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
RE: A race war is brewing: KKK threatens Ferguson "terrorists" with lethal f...
Let the idiots take each other out.
11-14-2014 03:59 PM
WalkThePlank Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
(11-14-2014 03:59 PM)VA49er Wrote:  Let the idiots take each other out.

Thisssss
11-14-2014 04:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
RE: A race war is brewing: KKK threatens Ferguson "terrorists" with lethal force
The KKK hasn't been out in a long time. Let them all fight.

Citizens, lock your doors and bar your windows.

We all know who'll get called the racist group.
11-14-2014 04:07 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

[Image: the-kkk-is-pledging-lethal-force-against...900011.png]
11-14-2014 05:22 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
RE: A race war is brewing: KKK threatens Ferguson "terrorists" with lethal force
Nothing wrong with this after thinking about it... They're just there to stop anybody screwing with the peaceful protests.

In other words, if you're gonna act like an animal, you're gonna be dealt with. Bet they don't discriminate what color person they knock in the head either.
11-14-2014 05:24 PM
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Oh Boy, this is going to be Fun. Bring in the Hells Angels m.c., Outlaws m.c., Black Panthers, Screaming Eagles m.c., Aryan nation, Black Muslims, Cryps and Bloods, Mormon Tabernacle choir and let it all hang out.
11-15-2014 06:08 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(11-14-2014 04:03 PM)WalkThePlank Wrote:  
(11-14-2014 03:59 PM)VA49er Wrote:  Let the idiots take each other out.

Thisssss
04-cheers
11-15-2014 07:04 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

The media has been begging for a race war since Zimmerman/Martin and, because of the media, they may finally get what they wanted in Ferguson. And no one wants a race war more than MSNBC.
11-15-2014 07:22 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
The Klan correctly used quotation marks. That is impressive.
11-15-2014 10:05 PM
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

Donators
I'm sorta hoping the Klan gets slaughtered. And by sorta, I mean absolutely.
11-16-2014 10:42 AM
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

(11-16-2014 10:42 AM)BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:  I'm sorta hoping the Klan gets slaughtered. And by sorta, I mean absolutely.

That would just embolden the Thug Mentality that much more. Most of these Thugs feel They are above the law and that White people are afraid of Them. A very Fatal Flaw on Their part. The South underestimated the strength and amount of people in the North in the Civil War also. There is great strength in numbers if it ever came to that time. Hopefully it will never happen. Cooler heads must prevail.
11-16-2014 11:04 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(11-15-2014 10:05 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  The Klan correctly used quotation marks. That is impressive.

The flaming KKK is nice touch.
11-16-2014 03:12 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

Here's a comment on that video:

"Notice how these people instantly start lying. They attack this poor white guy, pound on his car, sit on his car, kick his car and then play the victims of fake being run over. Animals plain and simple."

11-16-2014 04:46 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(11-16-2014 04:46 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  Here's a comment on that video:

"Notice how these people instantly start lying. They attack this poor white guy, pound on his car, sit on his car, kick his car and then play the victims of fake being run over. Animals plain and simple."

In the world I come from...what happened to that guy constitutes "contributory negligence". Protestors have no right to obstruct traffic without a permit...which would require shutting down the streets to motor vehicles. That is obviously not the case here. They just decided to stop traffic. The driver did nothing wrong and from other accounts of this...the police agreed.

They are lucky he did not just run their dumb asses over.
11-16-2014 05:06 PM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

They threatened the driver. Stopping Him , banging on window, sitting on hood. I probably would have called police then and if it progressed and grew worse used force on Them. But I'm not a Racist like those folks are. They harrassed Him because He's White.
11-16-2014 05:54 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(11-16-2014 05:54 PM)CardFan1 Wrote:  They threatened the driver. Stopping Him , banging on window, sitting on hood. I probably would have called police then and if it progressed and grew worse used force on Them. But I'm not a Racist like those folks are. They harrassed Him because He's White.

It was reported that the reason the cops showed up is because of the drivers call to 911. That is why they let him go.
11-16-2014 06:53 PM
ODUsmitty Online
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Parasites. Driver could easily claim fear for his life, and squashed several tapeworms of several races in the process. And then sued their idiot families for damage to his bumper created by the impact.

unless laws apply to all, they apply to nobody. I loathe the victim class that produces nothing of value and moreso the ones that enable their parasitic existence, screw these no -intellect clowns and their cause built upon lies and deception. They want a fight? Fine, give them one.
11-16-2014 09:38 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(11-16-2014 10:42 AM)BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:  I'm sorta hoping the Klan gets slaughtered. And by sorta, I mean absolutely.

If it gets to that I'm hoping the two groups take each other with them.
11-16-2014 10:36 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
No place for the Klan. If they get involved they need to be taken down.

Same for this bunch if they promote violence and not peaceful protests.

Leftists Stage “Die-In” In #Ferguson, Organizer Talks About Necessity Of Violence, “There Is No Revolution Without Violence”

Quote:ST. LOUIS, Nov 16 (Reuters) – A crowd of a couple hundred demonstrators, angry about the fatal August shooting of an unarmed black teenager by a white police officer, took to the streets of St. Louis on Sunday, briefly blocking a major intersection in protest.

Dozens of people lay down in the street outside of a downtown theater hosting a film festival, pretending to have been shot by other protests playing the role of police officers in an action intended to evoke the memory of 18-year-old Michael Brown, who died 100 days ago in front of his home in the suburb of Ferguson, Missouri.

Marchers went on to briefly block a major intersection near Washington University and the event ended without any of the violence that seen in Ferguson following Brown’s shooting death by police officer Darren Wilson.

“This is a mature movement. It is a different movement that it was in August. Then it just had anger, justifiable anger,” said DeRay McKesson, a 29-year-old protest leader, as a wet snow fell on the city. “Now we are organized. We are strategizing. And we are going to bring our message to the power structure.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/16...mg00000067
11-16-2014 10:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.