Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Coastal gets a transfer.
Bookmark and Share
Libertygrad01 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Liberty & UK
Coastal gets a transfer.
http://m.hurricanesports.com/mobile/View..._ID=28700&

3* rb out of high school. Redshirted this year at Miami. Looks like Miami wanted him as a db. I bet he goes back to rb at Coastal.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
01-06-2015 02:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NewTimes Offline
All American

I Root For: Flames & Canes
RE: Coastal gets a transfer.
(01-06-2015 02:16 PM)Libertygrad01 Wrote:  http://m.hurricanesports.com/mobile/View..._ID=28700&

3* rb out of high school. Redshirted this year at Miami. Looks like Miami wanted him as a db. I bet he goes back to rb at Coastal.

If he has any pedigree of dad he'll be quite a player. His dad was a monster. Good catch for Coastal.
01-06-2015 02:31 PM
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL
Coastal gets a transfer.
May be a good get for them. Hope our RB/DB prove to be better.
01-06-2015 06:48 PM
Advertisement

GE and MTS Offline

I Root For: Liberty/Penn St
If he was good then he would have played during the season. They finished 6-7. I know they had a stud at RB in Duke Johnson but not so much on the defensive side.
01-06-2015 08:14 PM
NewTimes Offline
All American

(01-06-2015 08:14 PM)GE and MTS Wrote:  If he was good then he would have played during the season. They finished 6-7. I know they had a stud at RB in Duke Johnson but not so much on the defensive side.
As a LU and U of Miami fan, I know that is an unusual mix, I watched about 5 UofM games this year. They have a phenomenal, young quarterback and have been unable to regain any sort of swagger and success the past 13+ years. Not sure why he was unable to break into the lineup as the teams has been a .500+ team for most of that time.
01-06-2015 08:39 PM
Advertisement

GE and MTS Offline

I Root For: Liberty/Penn St
I like Miami too, but I wouldn't call myself a fan of them. I respect the amount of pro players they produced and the rich history they have. If I had a favorite ACC team I'd choose Miami but I stick to the two programs that either were my favorite since childhood (Penn State) or my alma mater (Liberty). And if they happened to wind up playing each other playing each other then it is the alma mater of Liberty all the way with no second guessing. Once you attend a school and invest so much time, energy, money, and memories, you just feel apart of it.
01-06-2015 09:17 PM
NewTimes Offline
All American

(01-06-2015 09:17 PM)GE and MTS Wrote:  I like Miami too, but I wouldn't call myself a fan of them. I respect the amount of pro players they produced and the rich history they have. If I had a favorite ACC team I'd choose Miami but I stick to the two programs that either were my favorite since childhood (Penn State) or my alma mater (Liberty). And if they happened to wind up playing each other playing each other then it is the alma mater of Liberty all the way with no second guessing. Once you attend a school and invest so much time, energy, money, and memories, you just feel apart of it.
Having lived in S. Florida for 13 years, I became a Canes fan with their 1980s run of 5 championship. Prior to that I graduated from App State. I did not have the connection to App that most do to their graduating school. As a Lynchburg resident, I watched LU football games in the 1970s and followed their advancement. I attended the past App State game, sat with the LU fans, and cheered for LU to win. I pull for App State when they play everyone except LU.
01-06-2015 09:35 PM
Advertisement

Libertygrad01 Offline
Special Teams

Transfers are hit or miss. We've had some good ones (Jennings) and we've had some bust.(the uva 4* rb transfer) I would think you take the risk with that kid.

01-06-2015 11:24 PM
4bidn Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: LU
I coached with a Penn State legend in Duffy Cobbs (All time INT leader) and said the Canes were without a doubt all that they were advertised to be. Knock down drag out championship game vs PSU. People can hate on the swag the "U" carried but like he said for the most part that played a part of the intimidation factor and that more times than not they had teams beat before the first quarter was over. I wish we had that kind of intensity and nastiness (within rules) that they did. You see it in some but not all, on this team too.
01-07-2015 09:32 AM
Advertisement

Libertygrad01 Offline
Special Teams

Sounds like we have a few hurricane fans on here. What's going in down there? Not exactly headed in the right direction.

01-07-2015 12:17 PM
4bidn Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: LU
what happened is they wont let the kids be kids, they don't recruit the same way they once did, which as you change your image you also change some of the on field results. See some don't understand its a "U" thing, lol
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 12:50 PM by 4bidn.)
01-07-2015 12:50 PM
NewTimes Offline
All American

(01-07-2015 12:50 PM)4bidn Wrote:  what happened is they wont let the kids be kids, they don't recruit the same way they once did, which as you change your image you also change some of the on field results. See some don't understand its a "U" thing, lol
Tis true some of those championship teams did have players with checkered backgrounds as today's FSU noles. That behavior is never justified.
01-07-2015 02:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.