Bookmark and Share
Crewdogz Offline
I'm Your Huckleberry

I Root For: America
Donators
FB Class of 2020
Really?

UC offers QB Luke Lindsay 6'0" 175 lbs per Scouting Ohio

He does look like a man amongst boys in his 8th grade highlight tape (YES ~ an 8th grade highlight tape)

http://www.scoutingohio.com/index.php?op...erid=10624

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2015 09:25 AM by Crewdogz.)
10-30-2015 09:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BearcatMan Offline
Kicking Connoisseur/Occasional Man Crush

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: FB Class of 2020
Oh God... I'm getting old...

10-30-2015 01:04 PM
Marcus Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
There is a kid at Walnut Hills junior high who will likely be picking up some college offers soon as well. Of course, he's in the middle of picking up full rides from high schools as we speak.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2015 01:31 PM by Marcus.)
10-30-2015 01:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(10-30-2015 01:30 PM)Marcus Wrote:  There is a kid at Walnut Hills junior high who will likely be picking up some college offers soon as well. Of course, he's in the middle of picking up full rides from high schools as we speak.

Besides the usual suspects does Country Day and CHCA do it?

10-30-2015 03:05 PM
InspectorHound Offline
1st String

D1 prospects don't want to play football at CHCA and CCD

10-30-2015 07:18 PM
Bearcat Otto Offline
1st String

I Root For:
I thought I saw a story on a 5* defensive end prospect at CHCA.

Anybody know if I am right?

10-30-2015 07:56 PM
Advertisement

InspectorHound Offline
1st String

Prince Sammons, but he never played football before high school and was adopted by a coach at CHCA

I'm talking more about true "recruiting" situations, where 8th graders are choosing a school based on the football program

10-30-2015 08:11 PM
Marcus Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(10-30-2015 03:05 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(10-30-2015 01:30 PM)Marcus Wrote:  There is a kid at Walnut Hills junior high who will likely be picking up some college offers soon as well. Of course, he's in the middle of picking up full rides from high schools as we speak.

Besides the usual suspects does Country Day and CHCA do it?

No idea about that. I'll be surprised if this kid doesn't end up at a GCL South school.

11-02-2015 09:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Crewdogz Offline
I'm Your Huckleberry

I Root For: America
Donators
In the Dayton area Trotwood has a reputation for "recruiting".

All the GCL schools have somewhat of a reputation with each school pointing their fingers at the others (and each I think have a case though I only know one that does it overtly).

11-02-2015 09:39 AM
Marcus Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(11-02-2015 09:39 AM)Crewdogz Wrote:  In the Dayton area Trotwood has a reputation for "recruiting".

All the GCL schools have somewhat of a reputation with each school pointing their fingers at the others (and each I think have a case though I only know one that does it overtly).

I believe LaSalle has a freshman RB from Beavercreek.

IMO two are very aggressive when it comes to recruiting, the other two not so much.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 11:11 AM by Marcus.)
11-02-2015 10:20 AM
BearcatMan Offline

We really ought to take a look at Daylin Dower from Lorain, kid is lightning out of the backfield and just would not go down. One of the fastest to the hole I've seen in a long while, and he's 6'0" 180 as a sophomore.

11-04-2017 09:43 AM
Advertisement

kyucat Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
RE: FB Class of 2018
Cincinnati recruiting is getting hurt by Michigan St. MSU has 26 players currently on their roster from Ohio. They also have another 9 listed as committed for 2018. If UC is ever going to grow Ohio recruiting it must stop MSU from taking so many players from Ohio.
MSU makes a living off of Ohio recruits. Hope CLF can change that real soon.

11-04-2017 12:03 PM
robertfoshizzle Offline
Heisman

(11-04-2017 12:03 PM)kyucat Wrote:  Cincinnati recruiting is getting hurt by Michigan St. MSU has 26 players currently on their roster from Ohio. They also have another 9 listed as committed for 2018. If UC is ever going to grow Ohio recruiting it must stop MSU from taking so many players from Ohio.
MSU makes a living off of Ohio recruits. Hope CLF can change that real soon.

Hard to compete with Ohio State and Notre Dame, but I think we can fight off Michigan State and UK to some extent.

11-04-2017 12:23 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
UK is going to eat our lunch for a while, fellas. UK is about to steal another 4 star local recruit in the class of 19 from Anderson over offers from OSU & ND. Vince Marrow is slowly locking this town down for all except the bluest of blue chips.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 01:10 PM by rath v2.0.)
11-05-2017 01:08 PM
Racinejake Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
(11-05-2017 01:08 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  UK is going to eat our lunch for a while, fellas. UK is about to steal another 4 star local recruit in the class of 19 from Anderson over offers from OSU & ND. Vince Marrow is slowly locking this town down for all except the bluest of blue chips.

Surprised one of the big boys hasn't lured Marrow away. It's amazing they can convince guys to go their over big time programs.

11-05-2017 01:15 PM
TubaCat Offline
1st Chair

I Root For: Bearcats, tubas
(11-05-2017 01:15 PM)Racinejake Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 01:08 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  UK is going to eat our lunch for a while, fellas. UK is about to steal another 4 star local recruit in the class of 19 from Anderson over offers from OSU & ND. Vince Marrow is slowly locking this town down for all except the bluest of blue chips.

Surprised one of the big boys hasn't lured Marrow away. It's amazing they can convince guys to go their over big time programs.

My theory has always been that some people are just into pain... 03-lmfao

11-05-2017 02:24 PM
Advertisement

wanes Offline
1st String

I Root For: Anything Cincy
Roger Bacon has a freshman running back who just picked up a UK offer this weekend.

11-06-2017 09:56 AM
Marcus Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

It's hard to believe. I went to the Tennessee - Kentucky game a few weeks ago and the place was barely even half full and the fans that were there didn't even care about the game. Just a really odd atmosphere for a 5-2 team (at the time) in the SEC.

Also, Kentucky is an extremely poorly coached football team. I've always felt that way since Stoops arrived and nothing has changed that belief. Tennessee was playing an offensive lineman the whole second half who couldn't even get out of his stance because he had a concussion and the DL still gave almost zero effort. He should thank Botch Jones for going ultra conservative late in that game when they had a chance to put it away.

I still cant get over what has happened to the SEC East. Georgia is good and the rest of that division is absolutely terrible.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 02:26 PM by Marcus.)
11-06-2017 02:11 PM
BearcatMan Offline

(11-06-2017 02:11 PM)Marcus Wrote:  

It's hard to believe. I went to the Tennessee - Kentucky game a few weeks ago and the place was barely even half full and the fans there didn't even care about the game. Just a really odd atmosphere for a 5-2 team (at the time) in the SEC.

Also, Kentucky is an extremely poorly coached football team. I've always felt that way since Stoops arrived and nothing has changed that belief. Tennessee was playing an offensive lineman the whole second half who couldn't even get out of his stance because he had a concussion and the DL still gave almost zero effort. He should thank Botch Jones for going ultra conservative late in that game when they had a chance to put it away.

I still cant get over what has happened to the SEC East. Georgia is good and the rest of that division is absolutely terrible.

They're the worst 6-3 I've ever seen (probably should've lost to Eastern Michigan and Tennessee...but at least the games are all close so you get some excitement, right? I said when they were 5-1 that they will end up 6-6 and could easily end up 5-7 and barring some craziness happening in the Commonwealth Cup, they probably should be 6-6.

Their wins are by 7 to a ****** Southern Miss team at home, by 11 to a terrible FCS team (EKU) at home, by 4 against a ****** Eastern Michigan at home, by 6 against a ****** Mizzou who at the time had one win against a ****** FCS team, by 3 against a ****** Tennessee team, and by 10 against an average at best South Carolina team. Hell, our schedule runs circles around theirs and we're a few bounces or errant Hayden Moore throws away from having the same record. They are the epitome of paper tiger, and Vince Morrow just keeps dropping the bag for kids. Love it!

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 02:25 PM by BearcatMan.)
11-06-2017 02:20 PM
Marcus Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(11-06-2017 02:20 PM)BearcatMan Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 02:11 PM)Marcus Wrote:  

It's hard to believe. I went to the Tennessee - Kentucky game a few weeks ago and the place was barely even half full and the fans there didn't even care about the game. Just a really odd atmosphere for a 5-2 team (at the time) in the SEC.

They're the worst 6-3 I've ever seen (probably should've lost to Eastern Michigan and Tennessee...but at least the games are all close so you get some excitement, right? I said when they were 5-1 that they will end up 6-6 and could easily end up 5-7 and barring some craziness happening in the Commonwealth Cup, they probably should be 6-6.

They should have lost to Eastern Michigan, Tennessee, Missouri and Southern Miss. They are not a good team at all. Far worse than they were last year. Plus they have had an incredibly easy SEC schedule this year with Ole Miss and Miss State being their two Western crossover games and they lost both. I just don't get how they are so successful recruiting when their teams are so poorly coached. At some point, if the rest of the schools in the East, especially Tennessee and Florida ever get their act together, it's all going to blow up and kids will finally start to realize it.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 02:28 PM by Marcus.)
11-06-2017 02:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.