Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ax-wielding University of North Texas student shot and killed by campus police
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
Ax-wielding University of North Texas student shot and killed by campus police
I am surprised none of the liberals on the board have posted this yet... is it because the person that was shot by policed was white?

"A University of North Texas police officer shot and killed a student who allegedly threatened him with an ax early Sunday.

The student was identified as Ryan McMillan, who had celebrated his 21st birthday Sunday. University spokeswoman Kelley Reese told the Dallas Morning News. McMillan was a sophomore transfer student from Fort Worth studying pre-hospitality.

UNT spokeswoman Margarita Venegas says police responded about 1 a.m. to a report that someone was breaking car windows in a parking garage about two blocks from campus. KDFW reported that university police were asked to respond to the situation because local police in the town of Denton were busy handling other calls."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/14/ax-...us-police/
12-15-2015 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
RE: Ax-wielding University of North Texas student shot and killed by campus police
UTSAMarine, is it possible for you to make a post without some vague complaint over liberals in general? Honest question, because it makes you look like a child and unable to hold an actual conversation with adults.
12-15-2015 10:21 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

RE: Ax-wielding University of North Texas student shot and killed by campus police
(12-15-2015 10:21 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  UTSAMarine, is it possible for you to make a post without some vague complaint over liberals in general? Honest question, because it makes you look like a child and unable to hold an actual conversation with adults.

Maybe I already tried to have an adult conversation with the liberals on the board, but they failed to have an actual adult conversation, have you thought about that?
12-15-2015 10:33 AM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
(12-15-2015 10:21 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  UTSAMarine, is it possible for you to make a post without some vague complaint over liberals in general? Honest question, because it makes you look like a child and unable to hold an actual conversation with adults.
Is it possible for you to make a post without coming across as a smug, condescending arsehole?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
12-15-2015 10:35 AM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-15-2015 10:33 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  

Maybe I already tried to have an adult conversation with the liberals on the board, but they failed to have an actual adult conversation, have you thought about that?

So you're blaming liberals in general for the way you act? Seems downright childish to me.

Why not try it out, see how it fits, and realize that applying blanket labels to people based on their ideology kind of ignores the basic fact that they're still vastly different people who will respond to you in vastly different ways? If you want actual discussion instead of idiotic name calling contests, then you need to stop with the idiotic name calling.
12-15-2015 10:37 AM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-15-2015 10:35 AM)blunderbuss Wrote:  
Is it possible for you to make a post without coming across as a smug, condescending arsehole?

Absolutely, I do it all the time. It's just hard to not sound condescending in posts like this because, well, they're pretty bottom of the barrel.
12-15-2015 10:38 AM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(12-15-2015 10:37 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  

So you're blaming liberals in general for the way you act? Seems downright childish to me.

Why not try it out, see how it fits, and realize that applying blanket labels to people based on their ideology kind of ignores the basic fact that they're still vastly different people who will respond to you in vastly different ways? If you want actual discussion instead of idiotic name calling contests, then you need to stop with the idiotic name calling.

(12-15-2015 10:38 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  

Absolutely, I do it all the time. It's just hard to not sound condescending in posts like this because, well, they're pretty bottom of the barrel.

Hypocritical much? 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Maybe you should take your own advice?
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2015 10:44 AM by UTSAMarineVet09.)
12-15-2015 10:41 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC

No. No it isn't.
12-15-2015 10:42 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

(12-15-2015 10:41 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(12-15-2015 10:37 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  

(12-15-2015 10:38 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  

Hypocritical much? 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Maybe you should take your own advise?

Advice.
12-15-2015 10:43 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
So, the kid just had a mental breakdown or what?
12-15-2015 10:43 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

Studying pre-hospitality....would be funny if it wasn't a tragic situation.
12-15-2015 10:45 AM
Advertisement

UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

Nothing I said was hypocritical in the least, I think you should reread what I wrote.
12-15-2015 10:45 AM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

And, UTSA, remember that you have Marine right there in your name. Every Marine I know would be embarrassed by the way you carry yourself on this message board with that title in your name, you only further negative stereotypes that shouldn't exist in the first place. Just a thought.
12-15-2015 10:47 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
I'm outraged and will be protesting after lunch.
12-15-2015 10:49 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(12-15-2015 10:47 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  And, UTSA, remember that you have Marine right there in your name. Every Marine I know would be embarrassed by the way you carry yourself on this message board with that title in your name, you only further negative stereotypes that shouldn't exist in the first place. Just a thought.

Yes, please tell me how Marines should act... since you were never one. 07-coffee3
12-15-2015 10:50 AM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-15-2015 10:50 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(12-15-2015 10:47 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  And, UTSA, remember that you have Marine right there in your name. Every Marine I know would be embarrassed by the way you carry yourself on this message board with that title in your name, you only further negative stereotypes that shouldn't exist in the first place. Just a thought.

Yes, please tell me how Marines should act... since you were never one. 07-coffee3

It was just a reminder. If you want to continue to post things like this without putting the smallest inkling of effort or thought into what you're saying, you should probably make an account that doesn't attach the USMC to it. The Marines I know hate the stereotype you're perfectly fitting, and I just thought it's worth mentioning.
12-15-2015 10:53 AM
Advertisement

Hitch Offline
1st String

I Root For: Maryland
I'm glad this kid didn't have a gun.
12-15-2015 10:55 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(12-15-2015 10:53 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  

It was just a reminder. If you want to continue to post things like this without putting the smallest inkling of effort or thought into what you're saying, you should probably make an account that doesn't attach the USMC to it. The Marines I know hate the stereotype you're perfectly fitting, and I just thought it's worth mentioning.

I love how liberals want to tell other people what to do... me thinks you really do not know the Marines... 07-coffee3
12-15-2015 10:57 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(12-15-2015 10:43 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  So, the kid just had a mental breakdown or what?

He just turned 21 so maybe there was something still in his system?
12-15-2015 11:01 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(12-15-2015 10:53 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  

Sorry, But I think He more than Most of Us on here, Has earned His right to free speech. 07-coffee3
12-15-2015 11:09 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.