Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Predictions for San Jose St Game - 2016
rabidTU2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa Univ
Predictions for San Jose St Game - 2016
First let me start by saying we should still have a dominant offense. For instance we scored 38 points vs OU last year. That is more points than anyone scored on the Sooners in 2016 including the Clemson Tigers in the Final Four playoff game. So obviously we have a pretty dominant "O". We also scored more points - 52 - than anyone did versus our opponent in the Independence Bowl, Virginia Tech and they played Ohio St, the 2015 National Champs during the season last year. Ohio St scored 42 points against VT. Thus, I think we will keep scoring like that this year as well, the second under PM.

The defense is being rebuilt and is still a work in progress, but I think it will also be considerably better especially on the back end. Most of the predictions favor us by about 5 to 6 points. I think we will beat that spread a bit.

So without further ado, my prediction is----------

TU - 42

SJS- 30

Why? Well we scored 40 or more on 7 of the 13 teams we played last year - FAU (47), New Mexico (40), Memphis (42), SMU (40), UCF (45), Tulane (45) and VT (52). WE also allowed 35 or less in 6 of our regular season games against NM, ULM, ECU, SMU, UCF and Tulane. So I think if we play our normal offensive and defensive game, that would be the norm against this opponent.

Please feel free to give your predictions as well if you wish.
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016 09:38 AM by rabidTU2.)
08-29-2016 09:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

jfisher Offline
1st String

I Root For:
RE: Predictions for San Jose St Game - 2016
I agree with what your saying......I think the offense should score and the defense is a question mark.......as a matter of fact, I think a lot of our games will come down to out scoring our opponent, can our offense score more than our defense allows.....I know that's the way all games are but of course I'm not talking about 17-16 or 13-12.........I'm talking about 47-40,or 50-46, who can score the most. So I'm giving TU the home field advantage, 40-35.
08-31-2016 05:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.