Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Republicans need safe spaces when it comes to media treatment.
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Whatever happened to the good old self resilient pick yourself up by the bootstraps GOP? I've never witnessed such bellyaching in all of my life. The moderators are 3-1. Booo hooo. It's not fair. The media won't let us win. waaaaahhhhh

You guys just keep on isolating yourselves.

Now go back to Infowars.

You Bunch of freaking cry babies.

Can't stand the heat go back to your safe spaces.
10-10-2016 01:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EigenEagle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ga Southern
RE: Republicans need safe spaces when it comes to media treatment.
I think you've confused complaining about media bias (justified complaining or not) with wanting to silence opinions you don't like.
10-10-2016 01:25 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
Oh uh... Mach is at it again. Someone take the bottle away before he embarrasses himself... again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-10-2016 01:27 PM
South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
(10-10-2016 01:15 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Whatever happened to the good old self resilient pick yourself up by the bootstraps GOP? I've never witnessed such bellyaching in all of my life. The moderators are 3-1. Booo hooo. It's not fair. The media won't let us win. waaaaahhhhh

Now go back to Infowars.

Wow, strong words from a guy that puts people on ignore. Must be because of the "heat ".

Carry on oh delusional boy !
10-10-2016 01:27 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
If you didn't see the debaters, er, moderators on Killarys side then you have blinders on.
10-10-2016 01:28 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
(10-10-2016 01:15 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Whatever happened to the good old self resilient pick yourself up by the bootstraps GOP? I've never witnessed such bellyaching in all of my life. The moderators are 3-1. Booo hooo. It's not fair. The media won't let us win. waaaaahhhhh

Now go back to Infowars.

So how many bets are you going to make today. I mean don't your childish rants include a bet on how smart you are? Talk about a whiny baby.
10-10-2016 01:29 PM
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Irony: The person who constantly whines on here wanting a safe space from opinions different than his own trying to talk smack about someone else wanting a safe space.
10-10-2016 01:32 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(10-10-2016 01:28 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  If you didn't see the debaters, er, moderators on Killarys side then you have blinders on.

You're joking right?

Trump kept complaining that he wasn't getting as much time to talk as Hillary and in fact, he spoke for more time than she did. 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2016 01:35 PM by Fitbud.)
10-10-2016 01:34 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom

Now go back to Infowars.

[Image: 66138275.jpg]
10-10-2016 01:35 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

(10-10-2016 01:34 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 01:28 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  If you didn't see the debaters, er, moderators on Killarys side then you have blinders on.

You're joking right?

Trump kept complaining that he wasn't getting as much time to talk as Hillary and in fact, he spoke for more time than she did. 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Really Fit? How many times was Killary interrupted by her two people?
10-10-2016 01:37 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
(10-10-2016 01:32 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  Irony: The person who constantly whines on here wanting a safe space from opinions different than his own trying to talk smack about someone else wanting a safe space.

I am just waiting on his bet to prove what a genius he is. Of course he believes in his bets so much, he comes back the next day with his tail between his legs saying he made a do-uche of a post. Talk about needing a safe space.
10-10-2016 01:38 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

No anger.

Just ironic that the people who complain about safe spaces constantly complain about a corrupt media. Want a safe space. Create their own media and web sites. The true irony is that it continues to isolate you more. Your left with two choices. Either learn to compete or learn to cope with coming in second place. First loser if that helps. You guys will still beat the libertarians and Green Party! That says something.
10-10-2016 01:40 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

You don't see it. You don't see the corrupt media and it's bias? Wow.
10-10-2016 01:42 PM
Machiavelli Offline

The reason I thought it was a douchey post because it came off I'm rich and you are poor. I actually hate that. I really do. I'm not better than anyone and I was embarrassed the next day when I read it. It's guaranteed money at this point though. I was just thinking about how much I could afford to lose but at the time I was serious. No one took it up though because the alt-right talks a good game but I think most know reality.
10-10-2016 01:44 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Because there are so few conservatives working as mainstream journalists you very rarely hear conservative viewpoints presented accurately. This is the complaint.

That is very different than wanting a safe space with bubbles and play-doh because you've been triggered by an opinion different from your own.
10-10-2016 01:46 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(10-10-2016 01:46 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Because there are so few conservatives working as mainstream journalists you very rarely hear conservative viewpoints presented accurately. This is the complaint.

That is very different than wanting a safe space with bubbles and play-doh because you've been triggered by an opinion different from your own.

Its just wanting equal treatment. Treat both candidates the same.
10-10-2016 01:49 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

ollie

You have went off rail here these past couple of weeks. Get off of infowars and the Drudge Report and actually try to read other viewpoints. You guys have isolated yourselves beyond redemption. A basket of deplorables wanting to jail Killeerrrry!!! It's not becoming. You scare people. The vast majority of you have become social pariahs. Don't believe me? check out your facebooks and see how many people have dropped you. On November the 9th some of you might start to realize how off the rails you guys have become.

I don't even like talking to some of you that's why I have some of you on ignore. I consider my attempts of reason on here a Public Service to help to educate the unkempt masses.
10-10-2016 01:51 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(10-10-2016 01:51 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  ollie

You have went off rail here these past couple of weeks. Get off of infowars and the Drudge Report and actually try to read other viewpoints. You guys have isolated yourselves beyond redemption. A basket of deplorables wanting to jail Killeerrrry!!! It's not becoming. You scare people. The vast majority of you have become social pariahs. Don't believe me? check out your facebooks and see how many people have dropped you. On November the 9th some of you might start to realize how off the rails you guys have become.

I don't even like talking to some of you that's why I have some of you on ignore. I consider my attempts of reason on here a Public Service to help to educate the unkempt masses.

Those people dropping others are facebooks are the people wanting safe spaces. Its a reflection on them, not on the people dropped. We have at least a couple of really good friends ranting every day against Trump and Republicans. So what? They're still our friends even if they can't see how awful Hillary is as well.
10-10-2016 01:56 PM
Machiavelli Offline

I agree Bullet. I have already said I would not drop anyone for a politcial viewpoint. I regret that statement but I said it. I can see many people dropping friends over the defense of the cooty grabbing MAGA. The guy went off the rails. BTW I heard some rumblings that the next audio to drop has Trump saying something that rhymes with trigger and a race of people. hmmmmmmm. Every week it's going to escalate.

Sleep well cooter grabber deflectors!

03-lmfao

Every week something is going to drop.

Tick Tock Tick Tock.
10-10-2016 02:06 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(10-10-2016 02:06 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I agree Bullet. I have already said I would not drop anyone for a politcial viewpoint. I regret that statement but I said it. I can see many people dropping friends over the defense of the cooty grabbing MAGA. The guy went off the rails. BTW I heard some rumblings that the next audio to drop has Trump saying something that rhymes with trigger and a race of people. hmmmmmmm. Every week it's going to escalate.

Sleep well cooter grabber deflectors!

03-lmfao

Every week something is going to drop.

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

I don't think it will hurt him a lot, just at the margins. Most people already knew what he was like. That may be enough to keep him from being elected, but its not going to be a massive impact.

Now Hillary keeps (marginally) surprising me with how far she will go. She is losing independents in spite of Trump being Trump.
10-10-2016 02:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.