Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Minnesota teacher and his husband allegedly had sex with eight boys before killing th
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Minnesota teacher and his husband allegedly had sex with eight boys before killing th
Guessing Satan is shoving a red hot poker up their rear ends right now.

http://www.startribune.com/case-file-sou...408560525/

[Image: 37B6A1C800000578-3767165-Minnesota_teach...639833.jpg]
12-29-2016 10:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Minnesota teacher and his husband allegedly had sex with eight boys before killing th
Sounds like justice was served.
12-30-2016 10:34 AM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
RE: Minnesota teacher and his husband allegedly had sex with eight boys before killing th
Hopefully during the Trump administration we can rid ourselves of the undue amount of influence that the teacher's unions have on our educational system and mandate that extensive psychological screening of both new and existing teachers be done. The massive amount of sexual deviants that have been allowed and continue to infiltrate the teaching profession is one of the greatest failures of our society. We should be protecting our children, not serving them up on a platter for pedophiles.
12-30-2016 10:39 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
Why do I suspect that somehow these two will be made martyrs of homophobia.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 11:36 AM by QuestionSocratic.)
12-30-2016 11:35 AM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

I Root For: NDSU/Minnesota
(12-30-2016 10:39 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  The massive amount of sexual deviants that have been allowed and continue to infiltrate the teaching profession is one of the greatest failures of our society.

The massive amount of psychotic deviants that have been allowed and continue to obtain firearms is one of the greatest failures of our society.

Tell you what, here's the compromise: we'll psych eval all teachers, if you agree to psych evals for all gun buyers.

Of course you won't agree to that. There is no such thing as compromising with a hardline idealist.
12-30-2016 12:43 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(12-30-2016 11:35 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  Why do I suspect that somehow these two will be made martyrs of homophobia.

How tragic these two couldnt anal rape consenting children without the public ire coming down on them. Pretty soon, they will make a play about them to further propagate mis-information, just like they did with Matthew Shepard.
12-30-2016 12:44 PM
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(12-30-2016 12:43 PM)MplsBison Wrote:  
(12-30-2016 10:39 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  The massive amount of sexual deviants that have been allowed and continue to infiltrate the teaching profession is one of the greatest failures of our society.

The massive amount of psychotic deviants that have been allowed and continue to obtain firearms is one of the greatest failures of our society.

Tell you what, here's the compromise: we'll psych eval all teachers, if you agree to psych evals for all gun buyers.

Of course you won't agree to that. There is no such thing as compromising with a hardline idealist.

False equivalency, which you are very good at making. Becoming a teacher isn't a guaranteed right like the possession of firearms is.

But it's nice to know I can lump you in the group that wants to protect the ability of degenerates to have unfettered access to our children. I always knew you leftists were sick and twisted but it's amazing the depths that your depravity does go.
12-30-2016 12:48 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(12-30-2016 12:43 PM)MplsBison Wrote:  

This post by you is proof of that.
12-30-2016 01:05 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
What do him supposedly being a teacher have anything to do with this?
12-30-2016 01:13 PM
GeminiCoog Offline
You'll Never Walk Alone

I Root For: Houston, Notre Dame
(12-30-2016 01:13 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  What do him supposedly being a teacher have anything to do with this?

You're joking, right? He was an elementary school teacher who anally raped eight teenage boys with his husband. He was entrusted by society to teach and care for children, and he and his husband do this?

I think his being a teacher is very significant. If you don't, I don't know what to tell you.
12-30-2016 01:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(12-30-2016 01:24 PM)GeminiShamrock Wrote:  
(12-30-2016 01:13 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  What do him supposedly being a teacher have anything to do with this?

You're joking, right? He was an elementary school teacher who anally raped eight teenage boys with his husband. He was entrusted by society to teach and care for children, and he and his husband do this?

I think his being a teacher is very significant. If you don't, I don't know what to tell you.

Unless he did this to children that he knew at school, his occupation is irrelevant. He could be a fork lift operator for all I care. His actions are still just as evil.
12-30-2016 01:28 PM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Means a serious look needs to happen at the hiring process
12-30-2016 01:31 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

This story was posted because in Trump's America, there is a hatred for teachers and education as a whole.

The new normal in Trump's America.
12-30-2016 01:35 PM
GeminiCoog Offline
You'll Never Walk Alone

I Root For: Houston, Notre Dame
(12-30-2016 01:35 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  This story was posted because in Trump's America, there is a hatred for teachers and education as a whole.

My wife voted for Trump, and she's a teacher. Your logic is flawed. Please try again.
12-30-2016 01:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(12-30-2016 01:36 PM)GeminiShamrock Wrote:  
(12-30-2016 01:35 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  This story was posted because in Trump's America, there is a hatred for teachers and education as a whole.

My wife voted for Trump, and she's a teacher. Your logic is flawed. Please try again.

Where did I say anything about anyone who voted for Trump?
12-30-2016 01:40 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

Damn, is it Jan. 20th already? These naps keep getting longer and longer. 03-lmfao03-lmfao
12-30-2016 01:46 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC

Quit assuming. My Mom is a retired HS teacher I don't hate teachers. What dumb ignorant thing to say. We are talking about 2 guys who raped a bunch of minor boys, then offed themselves. It is news worthy.
12-30-2016 01:47 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

(12-30-2016 01:35 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  This story was posted because in Obama's America, there is a hatred for teachers and education as a whole.

The new normal in Obama's America.

FIFY
12-30-2016 01:48 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(12-30-2016 01:47 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

Quit assuming. My Mom is a retired HS teacher I don't hate teachers. What dumb ignorant thing to say. We are talking about 2 guys who raped a bunch of minor boys, then offed themselves. It is news worthy.

Yes but the fact that one of them was once a teacher is irrelevant. Yet it was part of the story and part of the title. Therefore, it was diliberately put there to influence people's preception of teachers which is immediately apparent in the posts after the article was posted.

Let's face it. In Trump's America, information, education and teachers are hated.

The facts be damned.
12-30-2016 01:50 PM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

I Root For: NDSU/Minnesota
(12-30-2016 12:48 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  Becoming a teacher isn't a guaranteed right like the possession of firearms is.

Believe it or not, I knew you'd retreat back to this fortress as soon as I brought out that intellectual canon. Still went there anyway.

(12-30-2016 12:48 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  the group that wants to protect the ability of degenerates to have unfettered access to our children.

i) Unfettered?? Maybe in South Carolina public schools, among the poorest (literally and figuratively) in the nation, a person can come in off the street, do a jig, and be pronounced a teacher. But I doubt that in other places in the nation it's so easy.

ii) I'm open to requiring teachers to undergo periodic psych evals to maintain their good standing. Seems like an awfully resource intensive, brute force method of trying to catch the 0.001% of bad actors, but I'm open to it.

iii) Wouldn't that require additional ..... *shock, horror!!* laws/regulations???? Ahhhhh, government!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 02:07 PM by MplsBison.)
12-30-2016 02:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.