Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

California Senate Leader Admits:
BEARCATDALE Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
California Senate Leader Admits:
"Half Of My Family" In Country Illegally With "False Social Security Cards"

Quote:In testimony provided before the California Senate's Public Safety Committee, Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Leon (D-Los Angeles) decided to admit that "half of his family" is residing in the United States illegally and with the possession of falsified Social Security Cards and green cards. Lest you think we're exaggerating, here is the exact quote:

"…I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation."

The quote came from a hearing being held on SB54, a California Senate bill that was introduced by De Leon that would make the entire state of California a "Sanctuary State" (we discussed SB54 here: "California Considering Legislation To Become First Ever Sanctuary State").

And a reminder, the administration of his fellow Democrat, Obama, banned the IRS from alerting victims of identity theft or even confirming.
02-06-2017 09:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

dfarr Offline
Murse Practitioner

I Root For: UAB
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
RE: California Senate Leader Admits:
Well, I think ICE needs to pay his family a visit.
02-06-2017 09:20 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
With false SS cards? Is this guy an idiot?

Using a false SSN or the number of another to apply for or obtain any benefits, etc. via that card constitutes Social Security Fraud per Sec. 1632. [42 U.S.C. 1383a] and is punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

If I were him, I might call Cousin Festus to warn him to go underground for a spell. He just announced the road map to criminal fraud in his own family.
02-06-2017 09:30 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
And with those false indentification documents, getting registered to vote would not be an issue.
02-06-2017 10:02 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
So I suspect they voted...illegally. I wonder how many other residents in California have documents like these? I can see why California doesn't want Trump doing what he has said he would do.

02-06-2017 10:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
I can just hear his relatives going, "que 'stas pendejo, porque dijistes eso?" "What? Are you an idiot, why did you say that?"

That snafu just proves that they'll elect ANYONE to office in Californicated, see Pelosi as another example.
02-06-2017 10:15 PM
DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC
What kind of idiot would even admit that??? Does he not realize what he has just done?
02-06-2017 10:17 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(02-06-2017 09:04 PM)BEARCATDALE Wrote:  "Half Of My Family" In Country Illegally With "False Social Security Cards"

Quote:In testimony provided before the California Senate's Public Safety Committee, Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Leon (D-Los Angeles) decided to admit that "half of his family" is residing in the United States illegally and with the possession of falsified Social Security Cards and green cards. Lest you think we're exaggerating, here is the exact quote:

"…I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation."

The quote came from a hearing being held on SB54, a California Senate bill that was introduced by De Leon that would make the entire state of California a "Sanctuary State" (we discussed SB54 here: "California Considering Legislation To Become First Ever Sanctuary State").

And a reminder, the administration of his fellow Democrat, Obama, banned the IRS from alerting victims of identity theft or even confirming.
Voters in good standing too
02-06-2017 10:33 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(02-06-2017 10:17 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  What kind of idiot would even admit that??? Does he not realize what he has just done?

I would think that he has subjected himself to criminal charges and removal from office.
02-07-2017 06:53 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(02-06-2017 10:02 PM)banker Wrote:  And with those false indentification documents, getting registered to vote would not be an issue.

millions of them
02-07-2017 07:59 AM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Quote:and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work.

Yep. And employers know this too. We've got to make it harder for employers to hire illegals and drive Americans wages down.
02-07-2017 08:15 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-07-2017 08:15 AM)Paul M Wrote:  
Quote:and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work.

Yep. And employers know this too. We've got to make it harder for employers to hire illegals and drive Americans wages down.

Well there are a lot of employees who don't even make the effort to get the fake IDs from the employees. We need to make the fines for failing to get an I-9 a lot steeper.
02-07-2017 09:15 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
So it sounds like Trump was right when he said he won the popular vote by millions if you remove all of the illegals who voted.
02-07-2017 09:25 AM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(02-06-2017 10:17 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  What kind of idiot would even admit that??? Does he not realize what he has just done?

It's mental.
02-07-2017 09:25 AM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
Has California not seceded yet? I'm ready for them to go already. Fish and house guests go bad after two days.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 09:43 AM by 49RFootballNow.)
02-07-2017 09:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.