Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Team Trump to Make Mexico Great Again
Bookmark and Share
usmstang Offline
Banned

I Root For: Southern Miss
Team Trump to Make Mexico Great Again
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross hints at a probable strategy for NAFTA renogotiations...making Mexico raise it's minimum wage from a paltry 80 pesos a day ($4) toward say 800 pesos. The obvious plan is to reduce the illegals strain on our economy/job availability and keep them from having to leave their home for extended periods to come here only to send their earnings back there. [$25 billion in wire transfers back to Mexico in 2015 alone. This is more money than the $23.8 billion OIL export revenue for Mexico during the same time period. The trend continues.]

It seems like a novel idea of Ross to make mention of raising the min wage down there but it was actually in the bill crafted/pushed by ole Bush the Globalist in his New World Order plans which was then further negotiated and subsequently gutted by Bill Clinton at the last minute and then signed into law. Yah, that's right...instead of helping the poor in both countries, we keep all of them hooked on government benefits so they can be controlled/global slaves. Gee, thanks Uniparty for blessing us with your awesome ideas and negotiating skills back in the 90s and beyond!

Both the Democrat and Republican establishment will try to stop this idea again as well. Why would they both do this? Because their Globalist handlers like cheap labor for Wall Street owned manufacturers. And these folks have controlled Congress for decades now.

Here's the chance for Secretary Ross to make some headway on the wages down there. If they go along, $100 says Mexico takes down that barbed-wire fence on their own southern border and replaces it with a great big wall! 03-idea
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 01:37 AM by usmstang.)
03-04-2017 01:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
RE: Team Trump to Make Mexico Great Again
There is your wall payment and a few dollars more.
If he pulls that off, Reagans "tear down this wall" will have a legitimate rival in accomplishments of a President.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 11:12 AM by SoMs Eagle.)
03-04-2017 11:12 AM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
The sociopath has officially become a psychopath....

Won't be long now...04-cheers
03-04-2017 04:17 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(03-04-2017 04:17 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  The sociopath has officially become a psychopath....

Won't be long now...04-cheers

Until your head explodes?
03-05-2017 12:52 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Cheeto-in-Chief and his team freelancing today on the new "let's blame the black guy for everything" made-up fantasy charges, i.e. Obama wiretapping Trump Towah..

There are many WTF questions regarding this, but one of the main concerns to Republican lawmakers is: How to respond to a sitting President making up dangerous conspiracy theories and announcing them to his followers out of nowhere?

A ranting and raving lunatic Orange Orangutan loose in Florida for another weekend of golf and ketchup steaks is bad enough, but what do Repugs do if Agent Orange tweets there was a snake in his golf bag, and Obama did it? Will Tom Cotton and Little Marco go on TV and defend it as a thing that THEORETICALLY COULD have happened....or finally say enough is enough?

I vote for the former, of course...04-cheers03-lmfao04-rock04-cheers03-lmfao04-rock
03-05-2017 05:00 PM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Hey! It ain't just me:

Joe Scarborough: "The President's tweets this weekend make me believe he's not crazy like a fox. Just crazy..."
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 05:33 PM by eaglebeaver.)
03-05-2017 05:22 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

The director of the FBI is now rebuking the President of the United States as a fantasist and liar....

C'mon Comey, don't be so easy on the guy, HE'S MUCH WORSE...03-lmfao

This is where a baseless tapping claim, continuing a pattern of distraction, distortion and downright fabrication, will get you------>hopefully a new job far from Warshington!04-cheers
03-05-2017 05:33 PM
Advertisement

usmstang Offline
Banned

I Root For: Southern Miss
Hey ShillBeav the Demopublican...Trump is still President! If you like, I'll remind you often. 03-nutkick
03-lmfao04-cheers
03-05-2017 10:49 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

'If he (Cheeto-in-Chief) thinks his phones were tapped, then he believes we know everything"....Former U.S. Intelligence Officer Malcom Nance, on Drumpf
03-05-2017 11:13 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

Flynn's were. Weren't they? The truth is out there.
The establishment is in full protection mode.
Beav is in full retard mode.
03-06-2017 01:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.