Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Deep state
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
Deep state
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/t...li=BBnbcA1

The paranoia is growing by the day. Very clever trick to make the shadow government theory seem real. Bannon is going to drive Trump to a nervous breakdown.
03-07-2017 09:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Pyrizzo Offline
Eyes in the Sky

I Root For: nothing
RE: Deep state
One thing is certain. Trump HAS to get the leaks under control. Only a fool would think all the recently leaked classified info wasn't politically motivated. Deep state? Probably not. Rogue, maybe coordinated leaks, by left wing career intelligence officials? Yep. I can't stand Trump, but I loathe leakers even more. Especially whoever leaked the CIA hack tools. They should hang imo.
03-07-2017 09:30 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(03-07-2017 09:30 PM)Pyrizzo Wrote:  One thing is certain. Trump HAS to get the leaks under control.
I doubt that's even close to possible.

Quote:Only a fool would think all the recently leaked classified info wasn't politically motivated.
True, but that doesn't mean there's anything Trump can do to stop it.

Quote:whoever leaked the CIA hack tools. They should hang imo.
Perhaps they should. But they won't.
03-07-2017 10:00 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
(03-07-2017 09:30 PM)Pyrizzo Wrote:  One thing is certain. Trump HAS to get the leaks under control. Only a fool would think all the recently leaked classified info wasn't politically motivated. Deep state? Probably not. Rogue, maybe coordinated leaks, by left wing career intelligence officials? Yep. I can't stand Trump, but I loathe leakers even more. Especially whoever leaked the CIA hack tools. They should hang imo.
those tools shouldn't exist.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
03-08-2017 01:17 AM
Pyrizzo Offline
Eyes in the Sky

I Root For: nothing
(03-08-2017 01:17 AM)Hood-rich Wrote:  
(03-07-2017 09:30 PM)Pyrizzo Wrote:  One thing is certain. Trump HAS to get the leaks under control. Only a fool would think all the recently leaked classified info wasn't politically motivated. Deep state? Probably not. Rogue, maybe coordinated leaks, by left wing career intelligence officials? Yep. I can't stand Trump, but I loathe leakers even more. Especially whoever leaked the CIA hack tools. They should hang imo.

Those vulnerabilities shouldn't exist. You're reading it upside down. And either way, we lost a valuable method of spying on our enemies and it's back to the drawing board.
03-09-2017 04:50 PM
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline

(03-09-2017 04:50 PM)Pyrizzo Wrote:  
(03-08-2017 01:17 AM)Hood-rich Wrote:  

Those vulnerabilities shouldn't exist. You're reading it upside down. And either way, we lost a valuable method of spying on our enemies and it's back to the drawing board.

I worded that poorly. They shouldn't have tools (or use them) to spy on American citizens.
03-09-2017 04:55 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
(03-07-2017 10:00 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  
(03-07-2017 09:30 PM)Pyrizzo Wrote:  One thing is certain. Trump HAS to get the leaks under control.
I doubt that's even close to possible.

Place a few pieces of juicy yet false information out there and follow the information backwards to the source. Then fire them.

Or better yet, keep them employed on the night shift at one of these fine USA government locations:

Thule, Greenland
Pine Gap, Australia
Shemya, Alaska
Korengal Valley, Afghanistan
Shamsi, Pakistan
03-09-2017 05:01 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(03-07-2017 09:18 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/t...li=BBnbcA1

The paranoia is growing by the day. Very clever trick to make the shadow government theory seem real. Bannon is going to drive Trump to a nervous breakdown.

Isn't this akin to some Nazi type garbage? Would be fitting for Bannon if so.
03-09-2017 05:17 PM
Hood-rich Offline

(03-09-2017 05:17 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(03-07-2017 09:18 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/t...li=BBnbcA1

Bannon is a Nazi?

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 05:22 PM by Hood-rich.)
03-09-2017 05:22 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-09-2017 05:22 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  

Bannon is a Nazi?

To borrow a couple catch-phrases from your new Messiah...I'm hearing...people are saying...

Quote:Steve Bannon was recently appointed as Chief Strategist for President-elect Donald Trump. It was simply a promotion for Bannon, who served as CEO of Trump's presidential campaign.

Bannon, though, was not an experienced political strategist. He was the head of Breitbart News. Just a few months ago, he openly bragged that under his leadership he transformed Breitbart into "the platform of the alt-right movement." Those are his words — not from some distant past, but from this past July.

I've said it many times, but the alt-right movement is simply the KKK without the hoods. They are skinheads with suits and ties. They simply chose a new name, but are fueled by the same hate and the same philosophy as previous white supremacist and Neo-Nazi movements.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.2882385
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 05:33 PM by Redwingtom.)
03-09-2017 05:33 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

(03-09-2017 05:33 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Bannon, though, was not an experienced political strategist. He was the head of Breitbart News.

How'd that work out? 03-lmfao

(03-09-2017 05:33 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I've said it many times, but the alt-right movement is simply the KKK without the hoods. They are skinheads with suits and ties. They simply chose a new name, but are fueled by the same hate and the same philosophy as previous white supremacist and Neo-Nazi movements.

KKK and Nazis? Damn.

Odd how millions of women, Asians, Africans, and Latins all voted for Trump, voluntarily, isn't it?
03-09-2017 05:39 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-09-2017 05:39 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 05:33 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Bannon, though, was not an experienced political strategist. He was the head of Breitbart News.

How'd that work out? 03-lmfao

(03-09-2017 05:33 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I've said it many times, but the alt-right movement is simply the KKK without the hoods. They are skinheads with suits and ties. They simply chose a new name, but are fueled by the same hate and the same philosophy as previous white supremacist and Neo-Nazi movements.

KKK and Nazis? Damn.

Odd how millions of women, Asians, Africans, and Latins all voted for Trump, voluntarily, isn't it?

Well, they didn't actually vote for President Bannon now did they?
03-09-2017 05:41 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

(03-09-2017 05:41 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Well, they didn't actually vote for President Bannon now did they?

So Bannon is a unhooded KKK wizard and also a fully-coiffed Nazi hiding in plain sight in the administration of a Jewish supporting President with minorities on staff?

That doesn’t sound very realistic.
03-09-2017 05:55 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-09-2017 05:55 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 05:41 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Well, they didn't actually vote for President Bannon now did they?

So Bannon is a unhooded KKK wizard and also a fully-coiffed Nazi hiding in plain sight in the administration of a Jewish supporting President with minorities on staff?

I don't necessarily believe that...but people are saying....and I'm hearing people talk...

See how it works from the other side now? Don't expect any sympathy from me...you all stood basically silent when it was coming from your side...lol
03-09-2017 06:02 PM
Hood-rich Offline

(03-09-2017 05:33 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Bannon is a Nazi?

To borrow a couple catch-phrases from your new Messiah...I'm hearing...people are saying...

Quote:Steve Bannon was recently appointed as Chief Strategist for President-elect Donald Trump. It was simply a promotion for Bannon, who served as CEO of Trump's presidential campaign.

Bannon, though, was not an experienced political strategist. He was the head of Breitbart News. Just a few months ago, he openly bragged that under his leadership he transformed Breitbart into "the platform of the alt-right movement." Those are his words — not from some distant past, but from this past July.

I've said it many times, but the alt-right movement is simply the KKK without the hoods. They are skinheads with suits and ties. They simply chose a new name, but are fueled by the same hate and the same philosophy as previous white supremacist and Neo-Nazi movements.

lol. alt right. the left's new boogyman.

03-09-2017 09:36 PM
john01992 Offline
Former ESPNer still in recovery mode

I Root For: John0 out!!!!

answer me honestly. how much do you really know about Obannons political views?
03-09-2017 09:56 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(03-09-2017 09:36 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  

Bannon is a Nazi?

Yes. We see you.
03-09-2017 10:25 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Bannon is a Nazi?

Says the man who thinks George Soros pays for everything on the left. 03-lmfao
03-10-2017 09:53 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

(03-09-2017 09:56 PM)john01992 Wrote:  

answer me honestly. how much do you really know about Obannons political views?

I follow politics closely. What's your question or concern?
03-10-2017 10:10 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(03-10-2017 09:53 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 05:17 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Isn't this akin to some Nazi type garbage? Would be fitting for Bannon if so.
Bannon is a Nazi?

Says the man who thinks George Soros pays for everything on the left. 03-lmfao

The upper portion of this page is devoted to organizations that are funded directly by George Soros and his Open Society Foundations (OSF). The lower portion of the page focuses on organizations which do not receive direct funding from Soros and OSF, but which receive money from one or more groups that do get direct OSF funding.

--------------------------------------

Organizations Funded Directly by George Soros and his Open Society Foundations

By Discover The Networks

Organizations that, in recent years, have received direct funding and assistance from George Soros and his Open Society Foundations (OSF) include the following. (Comprehensive profiles of each are available in the "Groups" section of DiscoverTheNetworks.org):

{snip. too long. info at link}

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewS...sp?id=1237
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2017 12:23 PM by Lord Stanley.)
03-10-2017 11:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.