Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Starting to think that eaglebeaver is a bot from CNN
Bookmark and Share
tg300 Offline
Banned

I Root For: Southern Miss
Starting to think that eaglebeaver is a bot from CNN
There is no way there is someone that actually believes all this BS and is still walking the streets without armed security.

There are several new topics a day covering the random fake news stories.

There is NEVER a reasonable response to any post with facts and/or logic.

Thoughts?
04-02-2017 08:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tg300 Offline
Banned

RE: Starting to think that eaglebeaver is a bot from CNN
And please for the love of GOD stop responding to his/its made up BS. It doesn't deserve a response.
04-02-2017 08:09 PM
tg300 Offline
Banned

Or even clicking on his/its asinine topics.

That is all.
04-02-2017 08:18 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
(04-02-2017 08:18 PM)tg300 Wrote:  Or even clicking on his/its asinine topics.

That is all.

LOL that someone would actually post a complete thread worrying about the opinions of ONE person on here, who doesn't happen to fall for the lies of the lunatic we have in the oral office.

I don't see people running out of their trailer parks down to the Courthouse and demanding to change heir affiliation to democrat based on what I "say"...03-lmfao...so what are you actually worried about?

Purty pathetic...but you have a great day my "Eagle friend"...and I'm sure you are one of those who grew up believing things must be ONE WAY, and if they are not, then the opposing person is evil, and unAmurican and threatens our way of life.

again---->PATHETIC.

(Oh...and I DO think about armed security when dealing with a Neanderthal like you...so stay the f^ck away from me, understand?)
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2017 08:43 PM by eaglebeaver.)
04-02-2017 08:41 PM
usmstang Offline
Banned

Staying true to form, your reply was completely off base about armed security! The man didn't threaten you yet your reply was very pointed. And yes, we "understand"...looks like a veiled threat there. A little unstable my Eagle Friend??

Don't give yourself any credit for causing alarm fool. What annoys folks about you is that you do not engage in dialogue or really opinion for that matter. You blurt out **** like some sort of a mental midget and run off to hide in your safe space. Most folks enjoy a debate, not many enjoy a hit and run jackazz.

Go whine to the moderators so they will disband the political page because you've been slapped down by everyone for your display of public stupidity.
04-02-2017 09:11 PM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

(04-02-2017 09:11 PM)usmstang Wrote:  Staying true to form, your reply was completely off base about armed security! The man didn't threaten you yet your reply was very pointed. And yes, we "understand"...looks like a veiled threat there. A little unstable my Eagle Friend??

Don't give yourself any credit for causing alarm fool. What annoys folks about you is that you do not engage in dialogue or really opinion for that matter. You blurt out **** like some sort of a mental midget and run off to hide in your safe space. Most folks enjoy a debate, not many enjoy a hit and run jackazz.

Go whine to the moderators so they will disband the political page because you've been slapped down by everyone for your display of public stupidity.

Just as I thought....we now turn this forum into a my daddy can beat your daddy personal attack forum..Whoopie

I think the idiot above mentioned ARMED SECURITY, not me dumbazzzz... I just responded...like you f^cking wanted me to.

Again...I'm not gonna reply to every redneck that asks me a question on here or calls me out like a 2 year old...so go suck on your pacifier and, again, unless you wanna add to a reasonable political discussion and not a stupid psycho-illogical profile (you need to give that to the insane mofo in office), leave me the f^ck alone.
04-02-2017 09:44 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(04-02-2017 09:44 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 09:11 PM)usmstang Wrote:  Staying true to form, your reply was completely off base about armed security! The man didn't threaten you yet your reply was very pointed. And yes, we "understand"...looks like a veiled threat there. A little unstable my Eagle Friend??

Just as I thought....we now turn this forum into a my daddy can beat your daddy personal attack forum..Whoopie

I think the idiot above mentioned ARMED SECURITY, not me dumbazzzz... I just responded...like you f^cking wanted me to.

Again...I'm not gonna reply to every redneck that asks me a question on here or calls me out like a 2 year old...so go suck on your pacifier and, again, unless you wanna add to a reasonable political discussion and not a stupid psycho-illogical profile (you need to give that to the insane mofo in office), leave me the f^ck alone.

Barry Sotoro was born in Kisumu.
04-02-2017 10:46 PM
tg300 Offline
Banned

(04-02-2017 08:41 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 08:18 PM)tg300 Wrote:  Or even clicking on his/its asinine topics.

That is all.

LOL that someone would actually post a complete thread worrying about the opinions of ONE person on here, who doesn't happen to fall for the lies of the lunatic we have in the oral office.

I don't see people running out of their trailer parks down to the Courthouse and demanding to change heir affiliation to democrat based on what I "say"...03-lmfao...so what are you actually worried about?

Purty pathetic...but you have a great day my "Eagle friend"...and I'm sure you are one of those who grew up believing things must be ONE WAY, and if they are not, then the opposing person is evil, and unAmurican and threatens our way of life.

again---->PATHETIC.

(Oh...and I DO think about armed security when dealing with a Neanderthal like you...so stay the f^ck away from me, understand?)

You made my point better than I did.

Kudos
04-03-2017 08:00 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

It's a real guy. He gets his feelings hurt when someone calls him a name. Ironic as it is.
04-03-2017 10:51 AM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I think some of you are more obsessed with me than Agent Orange is over a 17 year old pageant queen, nekkid in a dressing room...

But, I'd rather be talked bad about than none at all! 03-lmfao
04-05-2017 04:38 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(04-05-2017 04:38 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  I think some of you are more obsessed with me than Agent Orange is over a 17 year old pageant queen, nekkid in a dressing room...

But, I'd rather be talked bad about than none at all! 03-lmfao

Your wish is my command03-lmfao
04-05-2017 05:10 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

just like clockwork..03-lmfao
04-05-2017 05:13 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(04-05-2017 05:13 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  just like clockwork..03-lmfao

I'd bet the only clockwork you know is orange03-lmfao
04-05-2017 06:37 PM
Advertisement

usmstang Offline
Banned

Damn boy, a little frustrated there?!? Not only are you completely illogical in your threads, your retorts are disfunctional as well. If you find me bothersome, I'll kindly tell you who I am and where to find me at any time. By the way, for the first time in my life, someone has called me a redneck! That's great. Since I've clearly displayed far more intelligence than you in a multitude of ways and I'm now a redneck...where does that place you on the food chain?
04-14-2017 08:29 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

I Root For: The Italians
(04-14-2017 08:29 PM)usmstang Wrote:  

Damn boy, a little frustrated there?!? Not only are you completely illogical in your threads, your retorts are disfunctional as well. If you find me bothersome, I'll kindly tell you who I am and where to find me at any time. By the way, for the first time in my life, someone has called me a redneck! That's great. Since I've clearly displayed far more intelligence than you in a multitude of ways and I'm now a redneck...where does that place you on the food chain?

...I say we take beaver boy out back across the train tracks, and just beat him like a United Airline Passenger.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2017 09:51 PM by Nugget's Ghost.)
04-14-2017 09:49 PM
tg300 Offline
Banned

After a long hiatus, the bot is back.
05-08-2017 07:48 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

(05-08-2017 07:48 PM)tg300 Wrote:  After a long hiatus, the bot is back.

never went away...

Ya see, in the big bad REAL world out there, there are millions of political, religious and social ideas, and billions of people with different points of view. While 3 year olds are skeered of the world out there and wanna cuddle up to mommy and dada, most adults can live in harmony with each other despite those different points of view.

But, not some 3 year olds on here..04-cheers
05-08-2017 08:02 PM
tg300 Offline
Banned

(05-08-2017 08:02 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  
(05-08-2017 07:48 PM)tg300 Wrote:  After a long hiatus, the bot is back.

never went away...

Ya see, in the big bad REAL world out there, there are millions of political, religious and social ideas, and billions of people with different points of view. While 3 year olds are skeered of the world out there and wanna cuddle up to mommy and dada, most adults can live in harmony with each other despite those different points of view.

But, not some 3 year olds on here..04-cheers

Yes. We all know.

Admitting there is a problem is the key.

Kudos.
05-08-2017 09:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.