Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UCONN/AAC Trolls
C0|db|00ded Offline
Instrument of Pain

I Root For: Wichita State
UCONN/AAC Trolls
If you're bored and would like to have a little fun, perhaps I can direct your attention to a tiny forum with a couple of Creighton fans who might be vulnerable to some "teasing". If you read from the beginning you will see how I prepped the thread for play. The only problem is, I've been under moderation for years so all my posts have to be approved therefore I cannot bring the thread to climax.

http://mvcfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4758&start=72

DoubleJayAlum Wrote:Sometimes things are just funny. I swing by to see what's being said about WSU leaving and WSU fans are still insecure and delusional. :roll:

For the record, I think WSU's addition to the AAC is perfect: The most insecure fanbase joins the most insecure conference. Is there anything more pathetic than stickers claiming to be P6? How embarrassing.

AAC athletics are killing UConn basketball. The program has gotten worse every year it has been in the AAC. At some point they will come to realize that their football is as bad as everybody not in Storrs already acknowledges and drop the money losing program. Once they do so, the Big East will add its first public school and UConn's basketball program can start healing.

CoolArrow Wrote:
martymoose Wrote:I'm not going to come on here and call you all idiots like you're doing to me without any facts. My numbers are correct and you're welcome to argue with any facts you have... I might be worth mentioning that the American is the legal successor to the Big East Conference and retains its charter. The current Big East Conference purchased the "Big East" name during the 2013 conference breakup.

Call it what you want to call it chief, It is still CUSA 3.0. 7 teams from the CUSA were absorbed in 2013 & 2014. Two others were in it for 10 years. They can keep using their P6 stickers and hashtags claiming power conference status... it will always be a glorified CUSA.

Bluejay09Bear06 Wrote:
martymoose Wrote:The cash and TV deals say the AAC is the better conference overall.

The Big East has more cash and a better TV deal and it's not even in the same universe.

The AAC's TV deal with ESPN for both football and basketball is a 7-year, $126 million deal. That's $1.5 million per school, per year. For two sports.

The Big East's TV deal with FS1 for basketball only is a 12-year, $500 million deal. That's almost $4.2 million per school, per year. For one sport.

T

...03-cool
07-24-2017 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

C0|db|00ded Offline
Instrument of Pain

RE: UCONN/AAC Trolls
Far be it from me to tell anyone how to troll but... I would post many images/videos of exciting AAC football games juxtaposed against rousing Creighton soccer footage...

[Image: CU_MSOC_NCAA_Tourn_11-27-2011-11_RIBEIRO-GOAL.jpg]

[Image: Full_Stadium_Image2.jpg]

I understand asking UCONN fans to talk trash on soccer is a bit of a stretch... perhaps a Memphis fan or two will be triggered enough to respond to the CUSA 3.0 talk? Most Big Pee schools are only half a university.

Registering on the forum as a Shocker fan would be an added bonus.

T

...03-cool
07-24-2017 12:17 PM
robertfoshizzle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati
Misery loves company. Some of the fans of MVC schools are talking bad about the AAC out of jealousy... they desperately want to be on the AAC's level, so they talk crap about the AAC. When we get 5 tournament bids this year, they will shut up. As for the Creighton fans, I don't know what they have to be insecure about. The new Big East isn't as good as the original, but it's still a damn good conference.
07-24-2017 01:45 PM
HuskyU Offline
Big East Overlord

I Root For: UCONN
(07-24-2017 01:45 PM)robertfoshizzle Wrote:  Misery loves company. Some of the fans of MVC schools are talking bad about the AAC out of jealousy... they desperately want to be on the AAC's level, so they talk crap about the AAC. When we get 5 tournament bids this year, they will shut up. As for the Creighton fans, I don't know what they have to be insecure about. The new Big East isn't as good as the original, but it's still a damn good conference.

My guess would be lack of tournament wins.
07-24-2017 06:48 PM
ShockerFever Offline
Heisman

(07-24-2017 06:48 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  
(07-24-2017 01:45 PM)robertfoshizzle Wrote:  Misery loves company. Some of the fans of MVC schools are talking bad about the AAC out of jealousy... they desperately want to be on the AAC's level, so they talk crap about the AAC. When we get 5 tournament bids this year, they will shut up. As for the Creighton fans, I don't know what they have to be insecure about. The new Big East isn't as good as the original, but it's still a damn good conference.

Nailed it.

Creighton will always be a coattail riding program. They absolutely are embarrassing come March. The total opposite of clutch. By then though, 90% of their actual fanbase (Husker football fans) are focusing on spring football practice anyways. For most of the Creighton fanbase, they don't even know how basketball is played. They just go for the alcohol and reminisce about Tommy Osborne.

The DoubleJayAlum tool is the most insecure fan of them all. I can't believe he still peruses Valley message boards lol.
07-24-2017 10:18 PM
robertfoshizzle Offline
Heisman

Could be... but unfortunately I can't say much since they knocked us out of the tournament in 2013. 03-puke
07-25-2017 12:21 AM
Advertisement

C0|db|00ded Offline
Instrument of Pain

(07-25-2017 12:21 AM)robertfoshizzle Wrote:  

Could be... but unfortunately I can't say much since they knocked us out of the tournament in 2013. 03-puke

That was a very bad loss and puts you in rare company. I didn't think the BJ's could win a tournament game if they played 5 on 3. What were you guys doing, throwing the ball in the wrong basket?

T

...03-cool
07-25-2017 11:55 AM
JFlight21 Offline
Heisman

(07-25-2017 11:55 AM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  

That was a very bad loss and puts you in rare company. I didn't think the BJ's could win a tournament game if they played 5 on 3. What were you guys doing, throwing the ball in the wrong basket?

T

...03-cool

I don't necessarily feel bad losing to Creighton when your best defender and only hope to defend Dougie McBuckets gets knocked out from an eye poke during the game's first possession.
07-25-2017 01:34 PM
robertfoshizzle Offline
Heisman

(07-25-2017 01:34 PM)JFlight21 Wrote:  
(07-25-2017 11:55 AM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  

T

...03-cool

I don't necessarily feel bad losing to Creighton when your best defender and only hope to defend Dougie McBuckets gets knocked out from an eye poke during the game's first possession.

I don't recall that... remind me what happened?
07-25-2017 04:16 PM
C0|db|00ded Offline
Instrument of Pain

Doug McDermott aka Lil' Wookie. What an enigma. A 3-star recruit that wasn't good enough (by his father's opinion) to play for him at Iowa St. so he sent him down to the minors at Northern Iowa.

Fast-forward a year.

Greg McDermott hightails it out of Ames literally seconds before he's to be fired finding safe refuge at Creighton, the home of mediocrity. He tampers with his son's commitment to Northern Iowa (another Valley school where he was not only a beloved -so much for that- coach, but also a player) and Chewbacca and Son are reunited in Bug'aha under much controversy. Chewy then constructs an offensive system whereby Baby Chewy gets at least 9 touches on every offense possession. Lil' Wook discovers at age 19 that he can light it up if he has his hands on the ball all game. The rest is history and the Great White Hope is born.

The End.

T

...03-cool
07-25-2017 05:58 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
this entire thread is mickey mouse, MVC level trolling....at best

fail
07-25-2017 09:49 PM
Advertisement

ShockerFever Offline
Heisman

(07-25-2017 09:49 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  this entire thread is mickey mouse, MVC level trolling....at best

fail

And you just took the bait.

/trolled
07-25-2017 10:53 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

(07-25-2017 10:53 PM)ShockerFever Wrote:  
(07-25-2017 09:49 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  this entire thread is mickey mouse, MVC level trolling....at best

fail

/trolled

not at all...I came hungry for some good smack and left hungry and oddly embarrassed.
07-26-2017 06:39 AM
C0|db|00ded Offline
Instrument of Pain

fail

Haven't you ever taken a son, nephew, little brother, etc., to fish at a local city pond? Nobody's going to land a trophy, buy you'll still have fun catching a million perch. That's how it is over at the MVC website. It's quantity over quality. Those little guys are so hungry for a hook, you can literally catch them with garbage.

T

...03-cool
07-26-2017 07:49 AM
HuskyU Offline
Big East Overlord

I Root For: UCONN
I just hope UCONN gets its MVC invitation within the next few weeks.
07-28-2017 09:56 AM
ShockerFever Offline
Heisman

(07-26-2017 06:39 AM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  

fail

/trolled

not at all...I came hungry for some good smack and left hungry and oddly embarrassed.

I'm sure you feel embarrassed a lot.
07-30-2017 11:36 PM
Advertisement

shock Offline
Ass-Kicking Booby-Loving 'Murican

I Root For: U of Wichita
Trolling the MVC board is like getting married and then sneaking off and screwing that fat chick you dated as a freshman. It isnt a good look.
07-31-2017 01:46 AM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

(07-30-2017 11:36 PM)ShockerFever Wrote:  

fail

/trolled

just when reading lame posts by hapless mid major Wichita State fans.....you guys will be lucky to finish .500 in the AAC.
07-31-2017 08:36 PM
ShockerFever Offline
Heisman

(07-31-2017 08:36 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  

fail

/trolled

just when reading lame posts by hapless mid major Wichita State fans.....you guys will be lucky to finish .500 in the AAC.

You sure talk a lot but I bet you wouldn't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is.

I'll assume that you'll ignore this post and pretend like you never said anything. P****.
07-31-2017 10:03 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

(07-31-2017 10:03 PM)ShockerFever Wrote:  
(07-31-2017 08:36 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  
(07-25-2017 10:53 PM)ShockerFever Wrote:  And you just took the bait.

/trolled

You sure talk a lot but I bet you wouldn't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is.

I'll assume that you'll ignore this post and pretend like you never said anything. P****.

lol wuh

what are you babbling about?
08-06-2017 09:13 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.