Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2nd woman accuses Dem Rep. Kihuen of sexual misconduct
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
2nd woman accuses Dem Rep. Kihuen of sexual misconduct
[Image: 2uzeyx0.jpg]

Another one of those 'pure' Dems. Both parties have offenders, but I haven't seen any major media sources calling the Republicans 'pure'.

This is the guy who claims that Pelosi knew about the prior claim against him but supported him anyway, and he accuses her of hypocrisy.

Quote:A second woman has come forward alleging that Rep. Ruben Kihuen, D-Nev., made inappropriate sexual advances toward her – claiming he asked her to sit on his lap and sent dozens of suggestive Facebook messages and hundreds of text messages.

The woman, a lobbyist who has not been identified, told The Nevada Independent that Kihuen touched her thighs or buttocks three separate times without her consent when he was a state senator.

She also said he sent her a shirtless photo and asked her to sit on his lap.

The once-rising star of the Democratic Party allegedly texted her: “What color are your panties?”

When she didn’t respond, he wrote, “Makes me sad. My day can’t go on without knowing.”

The lobbyist told the Nevada paper she didn’t think Kihuen thinks what he did was wrong.

“I think he just thought he was playing around, which, I don’t think he realized the position he probably put people in,” she said.

Kihuen's office did not immediately respond Thursday to a request for comment from Fox News.

The new allegations come as Democrats remain divided on how to handle the situation.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Rep. Ben Ray Lujan of New Mexico, who heads the Democrats’ campaign arm, have called on Kihuen to resign.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...ation.html
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2017 02:03 PM by usmbacker.)
12-14-2017 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: 2nd woman accuses Dem Rep. Kihuen of sexual misconduct
He needs to resign immediately if not sooner
12-14-2017 01:37 PM
Advertisement

NoDak Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: UND
Rep Kihuen has described himself as the first congressional dreamer. That goes against the media's playlist too, as dreamers are all so pure.
12-14-2017 02:51 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
Then, if he is a dreamer? he should be deported. Send ICE on him since he broke the laws.
12-14-2017 07:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.