Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I think we should stop posting on the BE board.
Bookmark and Share
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

do! Why should we help increase their topics and post count???

03-pissed :mad: 05-nono
11-07-2004 12:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

oldtiger Away
Forgiven Through Jesus' Grace

I Root For: Memphis

DonatorsBlazerTalk AwardMemphis Hall of Fame

It is a dead board isn't it? The only schools that post there are Louisville and Cincy....with a couple of WVa fans. While any of us would have taken the BE ticket and run with it in a second, wanna bet that the Cincy and Louisville fans miss the UAB/USM/Memhis fans before long?
11-07-2004 01:55 PM
Cat's_Claw Offline
All American

I Root For:

oldtiger Wrote:While any of us would have taken the BE ticket and run with it in a second, wanna bet that the Cincy and Louisville fans miss the UAB/USM/Memhis fans before long?
Yeah I want to take that bet. We'll miss talking to Memphis fans, but not the UAB, Southern Miss and other fans. Trust me, we'll be just fine! 04-drinky

On a side note, yes HiddenDragon I think you should stop posting on the Big East board!. Our post counts were doing just fine without "New" C-USA fans! There's a difference between UC and Louisville and South Florida fans posting on the C-USA board since we're still in the conference, and UAB and Memphis and others flooding the Big East board in a conference they're not part of. You can put us on that list once UC and others move to the Big East.
11-07-2004 07:04 PM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Cat's_Claw Wrote:
oldtiger Wrote:While any of us would have taken the BE ticket and run with it in a second, wanna bet that the Cincy and Louisville fans miss the UAB/USM/Memhis fans before long?
Yeah I want to take that bet. We'll miss talking to Memphis fans, but not the UAB, Southern Miss and other fans. Trust me, we'll be just fine! 04-drinky

On a side note, yes HiddenDragon I think you should stop posting on the Big East board!. Our post counts were doing just fine without "New" C-USA fans! There's a difference between UC and Louisville and South Florida fans posting on the C-USA board since we're still in the conference, and UAB and Memphis and others flooding the Big East board in a conference they're not part of. You can put us on that list once UC and others move to the Big East.
Now why would you not miss us Cat's? You know you'll miss all of us. Admit it! :D
11-07-2004 07:40 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

You people do realize that there are other message boards other than ncaabbs.com don't you? Scout.com and rivals.com are used by more people. UAB doesn't even have a message board at scout.com. The Memphis board at scout.com only has one post and it's from a Louisville fan.

There has only been one thread started in the past 2 months on the Big 12 message board here. Maybe that whole conference is getting ready to fold??? (that's sarcasm) Big Ten's message board is rarely used at all. Only about 2 post over there in the past 2 months. Maybe all these teams just don't have any fans....OH!!!...or just maybe there are actually other message boards around other than just this one! How stupid.

Maybe C-USA teams wouldn't have more post on the Big East board than us if it wasn't for you being obsessed with hating the Big East. It probably would be best for you to stop posting over here because all you seem to accomplish over here is sticking your foot in your mouth trying to finally predict a loss for Louisville or claim that Southern Miss is in the same area code as our football team. You used to do the same with UAB, but for some unknown reason you seem to have slowed down on that....I wonder why???

03-nutkick
11-07-2004 09:39 PM
Advertisement

uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies

Well I know I am going to be on the BE board next week laying the smack down. Trust me there are like a million fans on Ouisville's Rivals board. I do not think they are folding any time soon.
11-08-2004 09:32 AM
prettyricky Offline
The Peoples Champ

I Root For: Da Coog's

ULCARDINALS Wrote:You people do realize that there are other message boards other than ncaabbs.com don't you? Scout.com and rivals.com are used by more people. UAB doesn't even have a message board at scout.com. The Memphis board at scout.com only has one post and it's from a Louisville fan.

There has only been one thread started in the past 2 months on the Big 12 message board here. Maybe that whole conference is getting ready to fold??? (that's sarcasm) Big Ten's message board is rarely used at all. Only about 2 post over there in the past 2 months. Maybe all these teams just don't have any fans....OH!!!...or just maybe there are actually other message boards around other than just this one! How stupid.

Maybe C-USA teams wouldn't have more post on the Big East board than us if it wasn't for you being obsessed with hating the Big East. It probably would be best for you to stop posting over here because all you seem to accomplish over here is sticking your foot in your mouth trying to finally predict a loss for Louisville or claim that Southern Miss is in the same area code as our football team. You used to do the same with UAB, but for some unknown reason you seem to have slowed down on that....I wonder why???

03-nutkick
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Yo Momma</span>
11-08-2004 04:30 PM
oldtiger Away
Forgiven Through Jesus' Grace

I Root For: Memphis

DonatorsBlazerTalk AwardMemphis Hall of Fame

ULCARDINALS Wrote:You people do realize that there are other message boards other than ncaabbs.com don't you? Scout.com and rivals.com are used by more people. UAB doesn't even have a message board at scout.com. The Memphis board at scout.com only has one post and it's from a Louisville fan.

03-nutkick
Relax UL, I said that any of us would have taken the BE deal in a minute.

I do visit the UL Rivals board occansionally, but have found that the Card posters on NCAABBS to be much more serious and objective fans. There are some real characters on the Card Rivals board...and I'm sure you know which ones I'm referring to.
11-08-2004 08:53 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Quote:There are some real characters on the Card Rivals board...and I'm sure you know which ones I'm referring to.

I've never posted there. I prefer theinsiders.com board. They've changed the name to scout.com now for some reason though.
11-08-2004 11:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.