Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

DOJ appoints US Attorney to oversee release of FISA warrant documents release
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/...lease.html

Quote:The Justice Department on Monday appointed a U.S. attorney to oversee the gathering of documents in response to a subpoena issued by the House Judiciary Committee last month in an effort to obtain materials related to the FBI’s probe into Hillary Clinton’s private email server and potential Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses.

The Justice Department is set to announce the appointment of U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois John Lausch, a Trump appointee, to oversee the agency’s compliance with the subpoena, after it missed the initial deadline given by the committee to turn over requested documents.

Quote:“The attorney general and FBI director understand the concerns of members of Congress and the president about the pace of production and level of redactions in the documents already received by the committee. They agree with that the Department and the FBI should accommodate the committee’s request in a timely fashion and in the fullest manner consistent with the department’s law enforcement and national security responsibilities,” Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said in a statement to Fox News.

“Over the weekend, the attorney general and FBI director asked U.S. Attorney John Lausch from the Northern District of Illinois to oversee this production moving forward. Mr. Lausch, who has experience in the department and in private practice, will ensure that production moves at an acceptable pace and that any redactions are necessary and consistent under the relevant laws and regulations,” Flores said, noting Lausch will have “independent authority” to oversee the production and report progress to Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Flores told Fox News that Lausch will be available to meet with members of Congress to discuss the redaction process to “ensure that they remain confident in the department’s efforts to be as transparent as possible with the committee.”
04-09-2018 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: DOJ appoints US Attorney to oversee release of FISA warrant documents release
Checkmate, Mr Rosenstein.
04-09-2018 12:51 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(04-09-2018 12:51 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Checkmate, Mr Rosenstein.

Exactly.

What’s the over/under on how many of those “necessary redactions” include either his name, fired Andy’s or a reference to one or both? Bet Mueller pops up in there a time or two as well.

Get on with it!
04-09-2018 01:03 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: DOJ appoints US Attorney to oversee release of FISA warrant documents release
03-yawn

Again, prepare to be sadly disappointed guys.
04-09-2018 01:06 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(04-09-2018 01:06 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  03-yawn

Again? I havent been disappointed since sometime prior to the fall of 2016.
04-09-2018 01:13 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech

Based on what? Unlike the Trump Colluded with Ruskis investigation, there's been nothing but a conveyor belt of shyte sammichs coming the left's way on the investigations of the FBI.
04-09-2018 02:29 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(04-09-2018 02:29 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Based on what? Unlike the Trump Colluded with Ruskis investigation, there's been nothing but a conveyor belt of shyte sammichs coming the left's way on the investigations of the FBI.

Based on reality. Perhaps one day you'll become part of it.
04-09-2018 02:53 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(04-09-2018 02:53 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(04-09-2018 02:29 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Based on reality. Perhaps one day you'll become part of it.

Says the guy doing this.

[Image: headupass.jpg]
04-09-2018 04:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.