I Root For: Miami
RE: Behold Behemoth
06-23-2018 04:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TexanMark Online
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
Looks great...interesting it is the first metal building in Coral Gables.
06-23-2018 05:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
green Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-23-2018 05:03 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  Looks great...interesting it is the first prefabricated (FIFY) metal building in Coral Gables.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkTRQdElSnp/

SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
06-24-2018 08:37 AM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

08-06-2018 11:46 AM
Advertisement

green Offline
Hall of Famer

Quote:“When the horn blew for lightning strike possibilities, we had to go in the gym like a high school team would have to do. Just the inability to prepare the way you’ve got to prepare to be great, those were things people would pick at us. Now, the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice facility is going to be as fine or better than any facility in America when it comes to that,” said Mark Richt, who along with his wife Katharyn donated $1 million toward the project. “Brand new meeting rooms, we’re going to redo locker rooms, weight rooms, everything in this program is being touched by a facilities-upgrade or brand new construction.

“And then you look at the staff, strength staff, nutritionist, we’re hiring a sports psychologist, even the football coaches and the salary pool that Miami has made the commitment to keep and hire great coaches. All those things that you need to help develop these players into great players, great people, great students, all the things that we were getting dinged on, now … we can still accentuate the great hings we have … America. We’ve got wonderful things no one can match and we’ve begun to close the gap on some things we didn’t have. For all that to happen, in this quick of a time frame has been beyond what I thought could happen.”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami...story.html

[Image: PE0A0124.jpg]

WE BELONG
08-09-2018 12:56 PM
Hokie Mark Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: VT, ACC teams
(08-09-2018 12:56 PM)green Wrote:  [Image: PE0A0124.jpg]

IDK, it looks like there should be rows of metal racks with pallets, and there should be fork lifts driving down that black road in the middle... JMO though.
08-09-2018 01:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
green Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-09-2018 01:26 PM)Hokie Mark Wrote:  IDK, it looks like there should be rows of metal racks with pallets, and there should be fork lifts driving down that black road in the middle... JMO though.

https://twitter.com/sportsiren/status/10...0795691008

TRACTOR BARN
08-09-2018 01:45 PM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018 02:18 PM by green.)
08-17-2018 12:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.