I think you guys are getting under their skin. 03-lmfao

04-24-2018 08:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

KNIGHTTIME Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: '17 Natty Champ
RE: UCF has Bama and SEC folks all upsetz
(04-24-2018 08:49 PM)TripleA Wrote:  I think you guys are getting under their skin. 03-lmfao

Wow...we are going to be 2018 champs too? Dynasty!!!
04-24-2018 08:54 PM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
Alabama is as obsessed with us as a stalker is with a Hollywood starlet, lol....
04-24-2018 09:17 PM
jaredf29 Offline
Smiter of Trolls

I Root For: UCF
You know, it’s really funny. It started as a shot against the system but then bama fans have really been pissed about it so it’s been fun watching them lose their ****.
04-24-2018 10:08 PM
TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
"...the defense that limited Austin Peay to 33 points..."

03-lmfao They mad, bro...
04-24-2018 11:02 PM
Hokie Mark Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: VT, ACC teams
This just never seems to get old.
04-25-2018 12:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

KnightLight Offline
Legend

Tony Kornheiser on ESPN's PTI had a segment about UCF last night (proves again how laughable comments from haters are that say "no one outside of UCF is talking about UCF"), came up with maybe the most brilliant idea of all when he said (paraphrase), "UCF, you should just go join the Big Ten or the SEC then you can play with the big dogs."

.UCF AD Danny White fell off his chair after hearing this amazing idea that all UCF had to do was just call up those conferences and tell one of them that we are joining them!

Why oh why didn't anyone tell UCF's AD that earlier?????
04-25-2018 06:57 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
They don't realize it but they made us back to back champs. 2017 & 2018.
04-25-2018 07:03 AM
isidnirb Offline
1st String

I Root For: ECU
It is cute.
04-25-2018 08:30 AM
pcm0103 Offline
1st String

This is the only bama poster that made some sense. Emphasis on some.

As a die hard Alabama football fan who was born and raised 5 minutes from the University of Alabama, l just have be fair. UCF isn't doing anything different than what Alabama has done a few times in previous years. Alabama has self proclaimed themselves as national champions based off some ridiculous bias poll; knowing damn well we were not the actual national champions. Yes Alabama fans, admit it, we have. Even with UCF not being the official national champions, they do make a better case of self proclaiming themselves as national champions than at least 2 of Alabama's self claimed championships. They did beat the team (Auburn) that lost to, and they did go undefeated. Are they the national champions? No!! Alabama Crimson Tide is the national champions. But if Alabama wants to cherry pick championships from the past, so can UCF. And to be perfectly honest, l have Alabama with 15 national championships; not 17. And l need ALL Alabama fans to be fair, stop lying and stop being greedy. You can't knock UCF for the same crime that we have committed. Roll Tide Roll!!!

Post copied from youtube comment section.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2018 08:53 AM by pcm0103.)
04-25-2018 08:43 AM
KnightLight Offline
Legend

(04-25-2018 08:43 AM)pcm0103 Wrote:  This is only bama poster that made some sense. Emphasis on some.

As a die hard Alabama football fan who was born and raised 5 minutes from the University of Alabama, l just have be fair. UCF isn't doing anything different than what Alabama has done a few times in previous years. Alabama has self proclaimed themselves as national champions based off some ridiculous bias poll; knowing damn well we were not the actual national champions. Yes Alabama fans, admit it, we have. Even with UCF not being the official national champions, they do make a better case of self proclaiming themselves as national champions than at least 2 of Alabama's self claimed championships. They did beat the team (Auburn) that lost to, and they did go undefeated. Are they the national champions? No!! Alabama Crimson Tide is the national champions. But if Alabama wants to cherry pick championships from the past, so can UCF. And to be perfectly honest, l have Alabama with 15 national championships; not 17. And l need ALL Alabama fans to be fair, stop lying and stop being greedy. You can't knock UCF for the same crime that we have committed. Roll Tide Roll!!!

[Image: 2uy6gw8.jpg]

Did you know that Bama finished 3rd in the SEC in 1941?

Did you know that in 1970, Ohio State lost by 10 pts in the Rose Bowl Game to Stanford, but OSU counts some title by the National Football Foundation who voted BEFORE the bowl games were even played.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2018 08:51 AM by KnightLight.)
04-25-2018 08:51 AM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
(04-25-2018 08:51 AM)KnightLight Wrote:  
(04-25-2018 08:43 AM)pcm0103 Wrote:  This is only bama poster that made some sense. Emphasis on some.

[Image: 2uy6gw8.jpg]

Did you know that Bama finished 3rd in the SEC in 1941?

Did you know that in 1970, Ohio State lost by 10 pts in the Rose Bowl Game to Stanford, but OSU counts some title by the National Football Foundation who voted BEFORE the bowl games were even played.

Exactly. If Bama has 17 then UCF has 1. No other way around it.
04-25-2018 08:56 AM
PuddlePirate Offline
1st String

I Root For: inorganic groceries
Classic, the gift that keeps on giving. This is the best thing that's happened to college football in a hell of a long time. It shines a spotlight directly on their hypocrisy and the sham that that so called playoff really is.
04-25-2018 09:05 AM
Tigeer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UoM & WVU
Love it; they are looking like fools and making it more so real by acting like the idiots that a lot of Alabama Walmart t-shirt fans are. And, yes, I know, WVU has a plethora of the same type of idiot fans as well.
04-25-2018 09:15 AM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

(04-25-2018 08:43 AM)pcm0103 Wrote:  This is the only bama poster that made some sense. Emphasis on some.

If you don't mind, I am going to copy and paste that at a few places.

That was a great post by the Alabama fan...
04-25-2018 12:16 PM
pcm0103 Offline
1st String

(04-25-2018 12:16 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  
(04-25-2018 08:43 AM)pcm0103 Wrote:  This is the only bama poster that made some sense. Emphasis on some.

If you don't mind, I am going to copy and paste that at a few places.

That was a great post by the Alabama fan...
Sure. I don't mind.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
04-25-2018 12:24 PM
Advertisement

KNIGHTTIME Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: '17 Natty Champ

Pretty classy Alabama fan
04-25-2018 01:50 PM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

(04-25-2018 01:50 PM)KNIGHTTIME Wrote:  

Pretty classy Alabama fan

I only personally know one Alabama fan - and he supports UCF in their title claim.

In my experience so far, only Gator fans have been jerks about it.
04-25-2018 02:35 PM
8BitPirate Offline
A Man of Wealth and Taste

(04-25-2018 07:03 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  They don't realize it but they made us back to back champs. 2017 & 2018.

Their motto is "Roll Tide" not "Roll Smart".
04-25-2018 02:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ncbeta Offline
Suffering from trolliosis

Y'all are getting under a lot of folks skin. UCF should start a class on trolling if they haven't already.
04-25-2018 09:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.