Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tucker Carlson interviews Dem Congressional Candidate who said F the NRA
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Tucker Carlson interviews Dem Congressional Candidate who said F the NRA

05-16-2018 03:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Tucker Carlson interviews Dem Congressional Candidate who said F the NRA
That was a thing of beauty! Yet 1 more mindless ignorant liberal spouting off about guns without a clue of what he's saying.
05-16-2018 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
Tucker comes across as the big baby in this interview. His interview 'backfired'. Props to the New Mexico congressional candidate for agreeing to appear on his show and being bullied by Mr. Carlson.Whether you like his ads or not, there's not a sane person in America who can't view that interview and quickly conclude who's being an ass in the interview and who is trying to act like an adult.
05-16-2018 04:02 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Good grief, "pat" is on even more soy than I imagined.

He has since doubled down on the 150 rounds in 15 seconds nonsense, by posting a video of someone mag-dumping a fully auto M4 and saying it's an AR-15.
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2018 05:26 PM by Kronke.)
05-16-2018 05:06 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(05-16-2018 04:02 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Tucker comes across as the big baby in this interview. His interview 'backfired'. Props to the New Mexico congressional candidate for agreeing to appear on his show and being bullied by Mr. Carlson.Whether you like his ads or not, there's not a sane person in America who can't view that interview and quickly conclude who's being an ass in the interview and who is trying to act like an adult.

Not if you know and understand the facts. Spoiler alert: They side with Tucker.

He rightfully has no patience for disingenuous, despicable lies from unhinged alt-leftists. Judging by his rhetoric, that guy is a security risk that doesn't need to be within 100 miles of DC.
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2018 05:26 PM by Kronke.)
05-16-2018 05:23 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(05-16-2018 04:02 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Tucker comes across as the big baby in this interview. His interview 'backfired'. Props to the New Mexico congressional candidate for agreeing to appear on his show and being bullied by Mr. Carlson.Whether you like his ads or not, there's not a sane person in America who can't view that interview and quickly conclude who's being an ass in the interview and who is trying to act like an adult.

Davis clearly isn't acting like an adult. He uses the F word. He said something false in his ad and refuses to admit it. Child.

Tucker has a low tolerance for bs and can be a bit smart alecky. But unlike his smarmy bearded counterpart on NBC Sunday mornings, he actually knows what he talks about and is intelligent.
05-16-2018 05:27 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
When someone has to drop the "F" Bomb to make a point I view everything after that word as irrational rambling. There are lots of expletives that can be used that don't go into the gutter the way an "F" Bomb does. If you want to WOW! me PAT.... present some facts that prove your point don't use an offensive expletive to energize your far left base.
05-16-2018 06:17 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(05-16-2018 06:17 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  When someone has to drop the "F" Bomb to make a point I view everything after that word as irrational rambling.

Fuc*, Trump is the man. Love him. Single handedly saved the Olympics. Won the popular vote. Biggest inauguration crowd ever. Got three hostages out of NK that Obama couldn't. He never lies and is the greatest Pres ever.

03-wink
05-16-2018 06:27 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
silly democrats

https://www.abqjournal.com/226603/pat-da...h-dwi.html

The chair of the Albuquerque Metro Crime Stoppers and executive director of a progressive advocacy group was arrested early Saturday morning under suspicion of drunken driving.

Sheriff’s deputies arrested Pat Davis, 35, around 12:30 a.m. on the 1300 block of Broadway. He’s facing an aggravated DWI charge.

03-lmfao
05-16-2018 06:33 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

(05-16-2018 06:33 PM)shere khan Wrote:  silly democrats

The chair of the Albuquerque Metro Crime Stoppers and executive director of a progressive advocacy group was arrested early Saturday morning under suspicion of drunken driving.

Sheriff’s deputies arrested Pat Davis, 35, around 12:30 a.m. on the 1300 block of Broadway. He’s facing an aggravated DWI charge.

03-lmfao

https://www.abqjournal.com/646677/candid...arges.html

“I pleaded guilty at the first opportunity,” Davis told the Journal on Friday. “And I cooperated fully the night of my arrest with the officers.”
The sheriff’s deputy who made the arrest testified at Davis’ license revocation hearing that he had a hard time getting information, because Davis kept talking about how he had run for sheriff and “who he was.”
Davis, who was also chairman of the Metro Crime Stoppers board at the time of his arrest, blew a 0.18 to 0.19 on his breath alcohol test, more than twice the presumptive level of intoxication.
After his arrest, Davis apologized in a statement released to the Journal and resigned as chairman of the Albuquerque Metro Crime Stoppers board, which raises money to reward people providing information to police on selected crimes.

I guess he says F "Mothers against Drunk Driving" as well to start a conversation on why sentences are too hard on people with a .18.
05-16-2018 07:10 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry

03-lmfao

How unfortunate for Mr Davis
05-16-2018 07:12 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis

[Image: image_zpsplowbcxo.gif]
05-16-2018 07:13 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

Yes. Pat Davis is very adult. Note that this was when he was 31, not when he was 21.

"...Bolin told the MVD hearing officer that in his opinion as a deputy who formerly served on the DWI unit, Davis was intoxicated.
He testified at the revocation hearing that Davis “fell” into his car when asked to get his proof of insurance and vehicle registration and that he was slurring his words.
He said Davis, who was born in Georgia, attributed his speech to a Southern accent, but Bolin said it was obvious that Davis had been drinking.
Bolin said he was having difficulty getting information from Davis because Davis kept “talking about who he was” and “how he ran for sheriff.”
Davis told the Journal he was “terribly embarrassed” the night of his arrest but fully cooperated with the deputies.
“It was embarrassing for me, because I knew deputy Bolin,” Davis said. “He worked with my former partner.”
ADVERTISEMENT

Davis said he did talk with Bolin about how they knew each other.
Deputy Johann Jareno of the DWI unit arrived on the scene and reported that he detected the “overwhelming odor” of alcohol on Davis’ breath, along with bloodshot, watery eyes.
Jareno testified at the revocation hearing that Davis denied having had anything to drink and that Davis said the alcohol odor was due to his use of mouthwash.
According to Jareno, Davis performed poorly on his field sobriety tests, so he arrested him and took him to the BAT command center Downtown at Fourth and Roma NW.
Davis took the breath test. He scored between 0.18 and 0.19 and was booked into the Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center and later released on his own recognizance into the custody of a friend...."
05-16-2018 07:14 PM
Advertisement

ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(05-16-2018 06:27 PM)Paul M Wrote:  
(05-16-2018 06:17 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  When someone has to drop the "F" Bomb to make a point I view everything after that word as irrational rambling.

Fuc*, Trump is the man. Love him. Single handedly saved the Olympics. Won the popular vote. Biggest inauguration crowd ever. Got three hostages out of NK that Obama couldn't. He never lies and is the greatest Pres ever.

03-wink

He broke you
05-16-2018 07:15 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Did Jesus take your humor away?
05-16-2018 08:18 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
Clearly not based on my previous post.

I thought you might laugh but instead you were triggered into dragging Jesus into it.

I guess he really did break you.
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2018 08:40 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
05-16-2018 08:34 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

Falling down drunk DWI at age 31. Acts entitled because he was a politician. Lies about his actions. Uses the F word in ads. Gives false information in ad and won't acknowledge it.

Sounds like someone from Hillary's party alright.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2018 07:08 AM by bullet.)
05-17-2018 07:08 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

03-lmfao

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
05-17-2018 07:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.