Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

“Hurricane Crossfire,”
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
“Hurricane Crossfire,”
This is getting good.

Quote:An unidentified government informant met multiple times with Trump campaign advisers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos, according to a report from The New York Times.

The bombshell revelation is buried deep inside a story about the early days of “Hurricane Crossfire,” the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

The times reported

[Image: 11760c4.jpg]

The existence of a top secret FBI source was reported by The Washington Post back on May 8. According to the newspaper, an American citizen who has long provided information to the CIA and FBI has provided information about the Trump campaign that is now in the hands of the special counsel’s office. (RELATED: Top Secret Mueller Source Deemed Off Limits To Congress)

The Department of Justice has fought the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence over documents related to the source. The agency claims that revealing the documents could put the source’s life at risk and jeopardize relationships with foreign intelligence services.

Ironically, it appears that Justice Department or FBI officials are sources for both The Post and Times articles that revealed previously unknown details about the source.

Read here
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2018 12:16 AM by usmbacker.)
05-16-2018 11:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
RE: “Hurricane Crossfire,”
I was crowned with a spike right through my head.
05-17-2018 12:51 AM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
Hard to believe that song is now 50 years old.

Meanwhile, the whole Russia/Collusion hysteria has certainly been a gas, gas, gas. Jumpin’ Jim Comey, in particular. But it’s time to move on and play some new tunes.
05-17-2018 04:05 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(05-16-2018 11:25 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  This is getting good.

Quote:An unidentified government informant met multiple times with Trump campaign advisers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos, according to a report from The New York Times.

The bombshell revelation is buried deep inside a story about the early days of “Hurricane Crossfire,” the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

The times reported

[Image: 11760c4.jpg]

The existence of a top secret FBI source was reported by The Washington Post back on May 8. According to the newspaper, an American citizen who has long provided information to the CIA and FBI has provided information about the Trump campaign that is now in the hands of the special counsel’s office. (RELATED: Top Secret Mueller Source Deemed Off Limits To Congress)

The Department of Justice has fought the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence over documents related to the source. The agency claims that revealing the documents could put the source’s life at risk and jeopardize relationships with foreign intelligence services.

Ironically, it appears that Justice Department or FBI officials are sources for both The Post and Times articles that revealed previously unknown details about the source.

Read here

If the FBI was spying on a political campaign, that is treason and subject to the death penalty. If his life becomes at risk, so be it. Get him out of any current dangerous position.

If the WSJ thinks they know who it is, its not really a secret.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2018 06:55 AM by bullet.)
05-17-2018 06:54 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation

By Matt Apuzzo, Adam Goldman and Nicholas Fandos

May 16, 2018

WASHINGTON — Within hours of opening an investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia in the summer of 2016, the F.B.I. dispatched a pair of agents to London on a mission so secretive that all but a handful of officials were kept in the dark.

Their assignment, which has not been previously reported, was to meet the Australian ambassador, who had evidence that one of Donald J. Trump’s advisers knew in advance about Russian election meddling. After tense deliberations between Washington and Canberra, top Australian officials broke with diplomatic protocol and allowed the ambassador, Alexander Downer, to sit for an F.B.I. interview to describe his meeting with the campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos.

The agents summarized their highly unusual interview and sent word to Washington on Aug. 2, 2016, two days after the investigation was opened. Their report helped provide the foundation for a case that, a year ago Thursday, became the special counsel investigation. But at the time, a small group of F.B.I. officials knew it by its code name: Crossfire Hurricane.

The name, a reference to the Rolling Stones lyric “I was born in a crossfire hurricane,” was an apt prediction of a political storm that continues to tear shingles off the bureau. Days after they closed their investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, agents began scrutinizing thecampaign of her Republican rival. The two cases have become inextricably linked in one of the most consequential periods in the history of the F.B.I.

This month, the Justice Department inspector general is expected to release the findings of its lengthy review of the F.B.I.’s conduct in the Clinton case. The results are certain to renew debate over decisions by the F.B.I. director at the time, James B. Comey, to publicly chastise Mrs. Clinton in a news conference, and then announce the reopening of the investigation days before Election Day. Mrs. Clinton has said those actions buried her presidential hopes.

Those decisions stand in contrast to the F.B.I.’s handling of Crossfire Hurricane. Not only did agents in that case fall back to their typical policy of silence, but interviews with a dozen current and former government officials and a review of documents show that the F.B.I. was even more circumspect in that case than has been previously known. Many of the officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the investigation publicly.

Agents considered, then rejected, interviewing key Trump associates, which might have sped up the investigation but risked revealing the existence of the case. Top officials quickly became convinced that they would not solve the case before Election Day, which made them only more hesitant to act. When agents did take bold investigative steps, like interviewing the ambassador, they were shrouded in secrecy.

Fearful of leaks, they kept details from political appointees across the street at the Justice Department. Peter Strzok, a senior F.B.I. agent, explained in a text that Justice Department officials would find it too “tasty” to resist sharing. “I’m not worried about our side,” he wrote.

Only about five Justice Department officials knew the full scope of the case, officials said, not the dozen or more who might normally be briefed on a major national security case.

The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.

In the Clinton case, Mr. Comey has said he erred on the side of transparency. But in the face of questions from Congress about the Trump campaign, the F.B.I. declined to tip its hand. And when The New York Times tried to assess the state of the investigation in October 2016, law enforcement officials cautioned against drawing any conclusions, resulting in a story that significantly played down the case.

Mr. Comey has said it is unfair to compare the Clinton case, which was winding down in the summer of 2016, with the Russia case, which was in its earliest stages. He said he did not make political considerations about who would benefit from each decision.

But underpinning both cases was one political calculation: that Mrs. Clinton would win and Mr. Trump would lose. Agents feared being seen as withholding information or going too easy on her. And they worried that any overt actions against Mr. Trump’s campaign would only reinforce his claims that the election was being rigged against him.

The F.B.I. now faces those very criticisms and more. Mr. Trump says he is the victim of a politicized F.B.I. He says senior agents tried to rig the election by declining to prosecute Mrs. Clinton, then drummed up the Russia investigation to undermine his presidency. He has declared that a deeply rooted cabal — including his own appointees — is working against him.

That argument is the heart of Mr. Trump’s grievances with the federal investigation. In the face of bipartisan support for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, Mr. Trump and his allies have made a priority of questioning how the investigation was conducted in late 2016 and trying to discredit it.

“It’s a witch hunt,” Mr. Trump said last month on Fox News. “And they know that, and I’ve been able to message it.”

Congressional Republicans, led by Representative Devin Nunes of California, have begun to dig into F.B.I. files, looking for evidence that could undermine the investigation. Much remains unknown and classified. But those who saw the investigation up close, and many of those who have reviewed case files in the past year, say that far from gunning for Mr. Trump, the F.B.I. could actually have done more in the final months of 2016 to scrutinize his campaign’s Russia ties.

“I never saw anything that resembled a witch hunt or suggested that the bureau’s approach to the investigation was politically driven,” said Mary McCord, a 20-year Justice Department veteran and the top national security prosecutor during much of the investigation’s first nine months.

Crossfire Hurricane spawned a case that has brought charges against former Trump campaign officials and more than a dozen Russians. But in the final months of 2016, agents faced great uncertainty — about the facts, and how to respond.

Anxiety at the Bureau
Crossfire Hurricane began exactly 100 days before the presidential election, but if agents were eager to investigate Mr. Trump’s campaign, as the president has suggested, the messages do not reveal it. “I cannot believe we are seriously looking at these allegations and the pervasive connections,” Mr. Strzok wrote soon after returning from London.

The mood in early meetings was anxious, former officials recalled. Agents had just closed the Clinton investigation, and they braced for months of Republican-led hearings over why she was not charged. Crossfire Hurricane was built around the same core of agents and analysts who had investigated Mrs. Clinton. None was eager to re-enter presidential politics, former officials said, especially when agents did not know what would come of the Australian information.

The question they confronted still persists: Was anyone in the Trump campaign tied to Russian efforts to undermine the election?

The F.B.I. investigated four unidentified Trump campaign aides in those early months, congressional investigators revealed in February. The four men were Michael T. Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said. Each was scrutinized because of his obvious or suspected Russian ties.

Mr. Flynn, a top adviser, was paid $45,000 by the Russian government’s media arm for a 2015 speech and dined at the arm of the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin. Mr. Manafort, the campaign chairman, had lobbied for pro-Russia interests in Ukraine and worked with an associate who has been identified as having connections to Russian intelligence.

Mr. Page, a foreign policy adviser, was well known to the F.B.I. He had previously been recruited by Russian spies and was suspected of meeting one in Moscow during the campaign.

Lastly, there was Mr. Papadopoulos, the young and inexperienced campaign aide whose wine-fueled conversation with the Australian ambassador set off the investigation. Before hacked Democratic emails appeared online, he had seemed to know that Russia had political dirt on Mrs. Clinton. But even if the F.B.I. had wanted to read his emails or intercept his calls, that evidence was not enough to allow it. Many months passed, former officials said, before the F.B.I. uncovered emails linking Mr. Papadopoulos to a Russian intelligence operation.

Mr. Trump was not under investigation, but his actions perplexed the agents. Days after the stolen Democratic emails became public, he called on Russia to uncover more. Then news broke that Mr. Trump’s campaign had pushed to change the Republican platform’s stance on Ukraine in ways favorable to Russia.

The F.B.I.’s thinking crystallized by mid-August, after the C.I.A. director at the time, John O. Brennan, shared intelligence with Mr. Comey showing that the Russian government was behind an attack on the 2016 presidential election. Intelligence agencies began collaborating to investigate that operation. The Crossfire Hurricane team was part of that group but largely operated independently, three officials said.

Senator Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida, said that after studying the investigation as a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, he saw no evidence of political motivation in the opening of the investigation.

“There was a growing body of evidence that a foreign government was attempting to interfere in both the process and the debate surrounding our elections, and their job is to investigate counterintelligence,” he said in an interview. “That’s what they did.”

Abounding Criticism
Looking back, some inside the F.B.I. and the Justice Department say that Mr. Comey should have seen the political storm coming and better sheltered the bureau. They question why he consolidated the Clinton and Trump investigations at headquarters, rather than in a field office. And they say he should not have relied on the same team for both cases. That put a bull’s-eye on the heart of the F.B.I. Any misstep in either investigation made both cases, and the entire bureau, vulnerable to criticism.

And there were missteps. Andrew G. McCabe, the former deputy F.B.I. director, was cited by internal investigators for dishonesty about his conversations with reporters about Mrs. Clinton. That gave ammunition for Mr. Trump’s claims that the F.B.I. cannot be trusted. And Mr. Strzok and Lisa Page, an F.B.I. lawyer, exchanged texts criticizing Mr. Trump, allowing the president to point to evidence of bias when they became public.

The messages were unsparing. They questioned Mr. Trump’s intelligence, believed he promoted intolerance and feared he would damage the bureau.

The inspector general’s upcoming report is expected to criticize those messages for giving the appearance of bias. It is not clear, however, whether inspectors found evidence supporting Mr. Trump’s assertion that agents tried to protect Mrs. Clinton, a claim the F.B.I. has adamantly denied.

Mr. Rubio, who has reviewed many of the texts and case files, said he saw no signs that the F.B.I. wanted to undermine Mr. Trump. “There might have been individual agents that had views that, in hindsight, have been problematic for those agents,” Mr. Rubio said. “But whether that was a systemic effort, I’ve seen no evidence of it.”

Mr. Trump’s daily Twitter posts, though, offer sound-bite-sized accusations — witch hunt, hoax, deep state, rigged system — that fan the flames of conspiracy. Capitol Hill allies reliably echo those comments.

“It’s like the deep state all got together to try to orchestrate a palace coup,” Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, said in January on Fox Business Network.

Cautious Intelligence Gathering
Counterintelligence investigations can take years, but if the Russian government had influence over the Trump campaign, the F.B.I. wanted to know quickly. One option was the most direct: interview the campaign officials about their Russian contacts.

That was discussed but not acted on, two former officials said, because interviewing witnesses or subpoenaing documents might thrust the investigation into public view, exactly what F.B.I. officials were trying to avoid during the heat of the presidential race.

“You do not take actions that will unnecessarily impact an election,” Sally Q. Yates, the former deputy attorney general, said in an interview. She would not discuss details, but added, “Folks were very careful to make sure that actions that were being taken in connection with that investigation did not become public.”

Mr. Comey was briefed regularly on the Russia investigation, but one official said those briefings focused mostly on hacking and election interference. The Crossfire Hurricane team did not present many crucial decisions for Mr. Comey to make.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/po...ation.html

Pretty fair assessment of the climate. I just think at the heart of this matter is the FBI was very public with Clinton's investigation and very very private of Trump's with the thinking hat Trump would win. So many things had to go Trump's way to win. Evidence that he truly is the anti christ. (I jest I jest)
05-17-2018 07:57 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
The Daily Caller???????? Guys get new sources. That's your damn problem. You read propaganda instead of news.
05-17-2018 07:58 AM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

[Image: 5b8cjd.jpg]

Lock him up

Quote:President Trump on Thursday questioned whether the Obama FBI “spied” on his presidential campaign, on the heels of an extensive report on the Russia investigation's origins that said a government informant met several times with Trump's former advisers.

Rudy Giuliani, a member of the president's outside legal team, also told "Fox & Friends" that former FBI Director James Comey "should be prosecuted" if his bureau spied on the campaign.

The fiery statements came on the one-year "anniversary" of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, which picked up where the bureau left off. The New York Times sought to give a definitive accounting Thursday of the original investigation -- and in the middle of their report, revealed that officials confirmed "at least one government informant met several times with Mr. [Carter] Page and [George] Papadopoulos," both former campaign advisers.

This explosive line is sure to fuel Republican efforts on Capitol Hill to review records relating to an unidentified FBI source -- and his or her role in the Russia probe.

"Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI 'SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.' Andrew McCarthy says, 'There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign. 'If so, this is bigger than Watergate!" Trump tweeted Thursday.

Keep reading here
05-17-2018 09:09 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(05-17-2018 04:05 AM)Native Georgian Wrote:  Hard to believe that song is now 50 years old.

Meanwhile, the whole Russia/Collusion hysteria has certainly been a gas, gas, gas. Jumpin’ Jim Comey, in particular. But it’s time to move on and play some new tunes.

Speaking of Stones, is there really NO ONE on the entire Trump campaign and now administration who knows what "You Can’t Always Get What You Want" is about?
05-17-2018 09:35 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

05-17-2018 10:22 AM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(05-17-2018 09:35 AM)Paul M Wrote:  
(05-17-2018 04:05 AM)Native Georgian Wrote:  Hard to believe that song is now 50 years old.

Speaking of Stones, is there really NO ONE on the entire Trump campaign and now administration who knows what "You Can’t Always Get What You Want" is about?

One has to wonder how long Trump has known about Hurricane Crossfire and if "You Can’t Always Get What You Want" is just a big FU/troll job of Comey/Mueller.
05-17-2018 10:26 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

10 Key Takeaways From The New York Times’ Error-Ridden Defense Of FBI Spying On Trump Campaign

Just partial accounts posted under the 10 takeaways listed.

Quote:1. FBI Officials Admit They Spied On Trump Campaign
The New York Times‘ story, headlined “Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation,” is a dry and gentle account of the FBI’s launch of extensive surveillance of affiliates of the Trump campaign. Whereas FBI officials and media enablers had previously downplayed claims that the Trump campaign had been surveiled, in this story we learn that it was more widespread than previously acknowledged:

2. Terrified About Looming Inspector General Report
People leak for a variety of reasons, including to inoculate themselves as much as they can. For example, only when the secret funders of Fusion GPS’s Russia-Trump-collusion dossier were about to be revealed was their identity leaked to friendly reporters in the Washington Post. In October of 2017 was it finally reported that the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee secretly paid for the Russia dossier, hiding the arrangement by funneling the money through a law firm.

3. Still No Evidence of Collusion With Russia
In paragraph 69 of the lengthy story, The New York Times takes itself to task for burying the lede in its October 31, 2016, story about the FBI not finding any proof of involvement with Russian election meddling.

4. Four Trump Affiliates Spied On
Thanks to the work of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Judiciary Committee, Americans already learned that the FBI had secured a wiretap on Carter Page, a former Trump campaign official. That wiretap, which was renewed three times, was already controversial because it was secured in part through using the secretly funded opposition research document created by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee. The secret court that grants the wiretap was not told about Hillary Clinton or the DNC when the government applied for the wiretap or its renewals.

5. Wiretaps, National Security Letters, and At Least One Spy
The surveillance didn’t just include wiretaps, but also national security letters and at least one government informant to spy on the campaign.:

6. More Leaks About a Top-Secret Government Informant
The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence recently subpoenaed information from the FBI and Department of Justice. They did not publicly reveal what information they sought, but the Department of Justice responded by claiming that they were being extorted by congressional oversight. Then they leaked that they couldn’t share the information because it would jeopardize the life of a government informant. They also waged a public relations battle against HPSCI Chairman Nunes and committee staff.

7. Ignorance of Basic Facts
One thing that is surprising about the story is how many errors it contains. The problems begin in the second sentence, which claims Peter Strzok and another FBI agent were sent to London. The New York Times reports that “[t]heir assignment, which has not been previously reported, was to meet the Australian ambassador, who had evidence that one of Donald J. Trump’s advisers knew in advance about Russian election meddling.”

8. Insurance: How Does It Work?
The story reminds readers that Strzok once texted Page “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected, but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.” The article says Trump thought this “insurance policy” referred to a plan to respond to the unlikely event of a Trump victory. It goes on:

9. Eavesdropping, Not Spying, And Other Friendly Claims
The story could not be friendlier to the FBI sources who are admitting what they did against the Trump campaign. A few examples:

“[P]rosecutors obtained court approval to eavesdrop on Mr. Page,” The New York Times writes, making the wiretapped spying on an American citizen sound almost downright pleasant. When Comey briefs Trump only on the rumor about the prostitutes and urination, we’re told “he feared making this conversation a ‘J. Edgar Hoover-type situation,’ with the F.B.I. presenting embarrassing information to lord over a president-elect.” Reporters don’t ask, much less answer, why someone fearing a J. Edgar Hoover-type situation would go out of his way to create an extreme caricature of a J. Edgar Hoover situation.

10. Affirms Fears of Politicized Intelligence
This New York Times story may have been designed to inoculate the FBI against revelations coming out of the inspector general report, but the net result was to affirm the fears of many Americans who are worried that the U.S. government’s law enforcement and intelligence agencies abused their powers to surveil and target Americans simply for their political views and affiliations. The gathered information has been leaked to media for years, leading to damaged reputations, and the launch of limitless probes, but not any reason to believe that Trump colluded with Russia to steal an election.

Read entire acticle here...
05-17-2018 10:37 AM
Advertisement

WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
Its easy to think the President knows all of this **** before we get to read it but in this case I really dont know if that's the case. Not if the FBI or DOJ is trying to save their asses. A lot of this crap is never reaching him until it hits the media and a lot of it is being filtered before it gets to the President....

I'm sure being President takes up most of the day
05-17-2018 10:38 AM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

(05-17-2018 10:38 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  Its easy to think the President knows all of this **** before we get to read it but in this case I really dont know if that's the case. Not if the FBI or DOJ is trying to save their asses. A lot of this crap is never reaching him until it hits the media and a lot of it is being filtered before it gets to the President....

IDK, seems to me that his seemingly "out there" Tweets always turn out to be true, like he is dropping breadcrumbs. He also knows he is going to come out much stronger if he lets congress uncover the evidence while the resistance looks sillier and sillier rather than simply declassifying and dumping all the evidence himself, which will result in enough doubt and claims that he cherry-picked the releases.
05-17-2018 10:46 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

They are also trying to get out in front of the IG's report.

A VERY big deal.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2018 10:51 AM by usmbacker.)
05-17-2018 10:48 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(05-17-2018 10:46 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(05-17-2018 10:38 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  Its easy to think the President knows all of this **** before we get to read it but in this case I really dont know if that's the case. Not if the FBI or DOJ is trying to save their asses. A lot of this crap is never reaching him until it hits the media and a lot of it is being filtered before it gets to the President....

IDK, seems to me that his seemingly "out there" Tweets always turn out to be true, like he is dropping breadcrumbs. He also knows he is going to come out much stronger if he lets congress uncover the evidence while the resistance looks sillier and sillier rather than simply declassifying and dumping all the evidence himself, which will result in enough doubt and claims that he cherry-picked the releases.

Could be but if so he is using way more constraint than he gets credit for. That is a change from the Donald Trump we saw a year ago. I agree the President should have all those facts at his finger tips. I hope he does.
05-17-2018 11:06 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

[Image: x3gv9u.jpg]

There's a hurricane heading Lying Comey's way soon.
05-17-2018 11:49 AM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Remember all the mocking of Trump by MSM and people on this board for saying his campaign and Trump tower were being spied upon?

Rather than admitting they were wrong, the leftists will continue to deflect and ignore the truth.
05-17-2018 11:55 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

Very interesting....
05-17-2018 11:58 AM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami

dude ...
you got title backwards ...

HONEST REPORTING
05-17-2018 12:02 PM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

(05-17-2018 11:58 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  

Very interesting....

Wow, she must have disclosed everything to get the nom.
05-17-2018 12:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.