Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

LOL, another new excuse for the spying....protecting Trump
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
LOL, another new excuse for the spying....protecting Trump
Quote:If the FBI used an informant, it wasn't to go after Trump. It was to protect him.

President Donald Trump and his allies are outraged at reports that the FBI used an "informant" to spy on Trump's 2016 campaign. "Really bad stuff!" the president tweeted early Friday. Supporters of the White House claim the FBI's reported tactics were illegal. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., has even subpoenaed the Justice Department for information on who the informant might have been; department and FBI officials say public disclosures of this kind could put sources in danger.

But Trump and his backers are wrong about what it means that the FBI reportedly was using a confidential source to gather information early in its investigation of possible campaign ties to Russia. The investigation started out as a counterintelligence probe, not a criminal one. And relying on a covert source rather than a more intrusive method of gathering information suggests that the FBI may have been acting cautiously – perhaps too cautiously – to protect the campaign, not undermine it.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/g00/news/o...t12aH-1gp2

03-lmfao
05-20-2018 11:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: LOL, another new excuse for the spying....protecting Trump
#ultimatespin

they love sticking their peckers down their own throat by the hour now.....

even nuts zongo couldn't have come up with that one.....

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
05-20-2018 12:10 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
lol. I suspect we havent seen the best of the coming parade of ridiculous excuses just yet. Its just a matter of time before the top guys start turning on one another. Its probably already begun.
05-20-2018 12:17 PM
Advertisement

cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
They were doing police work. You know, their job. I know you hate the law and all, but why do you hate America?
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2018 12:41 PM by cb4029.)
05-20-2018 12:41 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(05-20-2018 12:41 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  They were doing police work. You know, their job. I know you hate the law and all, but why do you hate America?

I'm sure hoping Trump is doing lots of police work today against all of his political enemies and using the full force of taxpayer-funded organizations like the FBI and CIA. Heck, think of the organization he can have in place for the 2020 election, jam-packed with police work.

The template has been laid. No need for a crime. Just do the police work until one is found.....oh, and leaks, lots of damaging leaks.

Glad we're in agreement on this cb.

And I certainly don't hate America. I'm loving this new and improved America. Now that the pubs are in power and using these new police work tactics, they should be able to stay in power for decades. Cheers!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2018 01:11 PM by TechRocks.)
05-20-2018 01:05 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
People that love America see through all this. Democrats dont
05-20-2018 01:19 PM
stinkfist Offline

(05-20-2018 01:05 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
(05-20-2018 12:41 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  They were doing police work. You know, their job. I know you hate the law and all, but why do you hate America?

I'm sure hoping Trump is doing lots of police work today against all of his political enemies and using the full force of taxpayer-funded organizations like the FBI and CIA. Heck, think of the organization he can have in place for the 2020 election, jam-packed with police work.

The template has been laid. No need for a crime. Just do the police work until one is found.....oh, and leaks, lots of damaging leaks.

And I certainly don't hate America. I'm loving this new and improved America. Now that the pubs are in power and using these new police work tactics, they should be able to stay in power for decades. Cheers!!!

the irony of it all?????

if any of the other 16 puss-n-boot 'phants win, none of any of this corruption would've seen the light of day.....

this is too much fun to watch unfold.......I've been begging my entire life for a washtub body slam, choke hold, extinguish.......

ol' boy now serves all the dippos a small-handed shite burger by day.....

ol' boy has changed the game like none other.....
05-20-2018 01:29 PM
Advertisement

cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(05-20-2018 01:19 PM)shere khan Wrote:  People that love America see through all this. Democrats dont

Do you think Obama and Hilary never spoke to people being looked at by the feds? They never seemed to make a big deal about it. I wonder why?
05-20-2018 02:10 PM
stinkfist Offline

(05-20-2018 02:10 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  
(05-20-2018 01:19 PM)shere khan Wrote:  People that love America see through all this. Democrats dont

Do you think Obama and Hilary never spoke to people being looked at by the feds? They never seemed to make a big deal about it. I wonder why?

you just took a swan dive into that bear trap.....

be prepared to get roasted over an open fire....I'm gonna let the others have fun with this one.....

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
05-20-2018 02:23 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(05-20-2018 01:29 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(05-20-2018 01:05 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

the irony of it all?????

if any of the other 16 puss-n-boot 'phants win, none of any of this corruption would've seen the light of day.....

this is too much fun to watch unfold.......I've been begging my entire life for a washtub body slam, choke hold, extinguish.......

ol' boy now serves all the dippos a small-handed shite burger by day.....

ol' boy has changed the game like none other.....

...and that's exactly why Killery stated that if Trump won they would hang. Self fulfilling prophesy.
05-20-2018 03:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.