Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Guess Who the Majority of Voters Blame for Family Separation at the Border?
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Guess Who the Majority of Voters Blame for Family Separation at the Border?
Quote:Despite President Trump signing an executive order allowing adults to be detained with children after crossing into the United States illegally, the outrage over his administration simply enforcing the law continues.

But according to a new poll from Rasmussen Reports, the majority of voters are holding illegal aliens accountable for the current separation crisis, not Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Enforcement or President Trump (bolding is mine).

Most voters blame the parents of the separated children at the border for the latest illegal immigration crisis, not the federal government.

When families are arrested and separated after attempting to enter the United States illegally, 54% of Likely U.S. Voters say the parents are more to blame for breaking the law. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 35% believe the federal government.

To help understand the current political debate over the children issue, a closer look shows that 82% of Republicans and 56% of voters not affiliated with either major political party feel the parents are more to blame for breaking the law. But 60% of Democrats say the government is more to blame for enforcing the law.

Link
06-23-2018 04:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
RE: Guess Who the Majority of Voters Blame for Family Separation at the Border?
Only thing I take from this poll is that the fake news media is still moderately successful in getting democrats to believe any nonsense propaganda they shove down their throat.
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2018 04:29 PM by Kronke.)
06-23-2018 04:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
Democrats are gullible and naive.
06-23-2018 04:58 PM
Advertisement

BadgerMJ Offline
All American

I Root For: Wisconsin / ND
(06-23-2018 04:16 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Despite President Trump signing an executive order allowing adults to be detained with children after crossing into the United States illegally, the outrage over his administration simply enforcing the law continues.

But according to a new poll from Rasmussen Reports, the majority of voters are holding illegal aliens accountable for the current separation crisis, not Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Enforcement or President Trump (bolding is mine).

Most voters blame the parents of the separated children at the border for the latest illegal immigration crisis, not the federal government.

When families are arrested and separated after attempting to enter the United States illegally, 54% of Likely U.S. Voters say the parents are more to blame for breaking the law. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 35% believe the federal government.

To help understand the current political debate over the children issue, a closer look shows that 82% of Republicans and 56% of voters not affiliated with either major political party feel the parents are more to blame for breaking the law. But 60% of Democrats say the government is more to blame for enforcing the law.

Link

Nice to see the majority of voters are blaming he people who are ACTUALLY to blame.
06-23-2018 10:41 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(06-23-2018 04:58 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  Democrats are gullible and naive.

I think a prime example of that was when they actually believed all the lies about ObamaCare.

Even with conservatives telling them what was going to happen they still didn't listen.

Par for the course.
06-24-2018 12:29 AM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston

Link

Well well well. Could it be an out of control epidemic of common sense is sweeping across America?
06-24-2018 03:01 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(06-24-2018 03:01 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

Link

Well well well. Could it be an out of control epidemic of common sense is sweeping across America?

I think people like me that haven't given a shite about the dippos in washtub for decades have finally gotten sick of all their shite.......

we're finally speaking out with a non-politician in the executive branch that's calling out all the fkbags at one time......
06-24-2018 03:56 AM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ

"Look the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They're easy to manipulate. That's the easy part"

Hillary Clinton, as told to Dick Morris in "Rewriting History" 2005

...and yet we have all these Libturds on this site too stupid to care what she said.
06-24-2018 04:02 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
As with all Rasmussen Polls, the devil is in the details.

What was the breakdown of poll respondents by age, race, geographic distribution, income and party affiliation?
Was this yet another RaPo that ignores people that have only cell phone service?
06-25-2018 07:59 AM
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(06-24-2018 04:02 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  

"Look the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They're easy to manipulate. That's the easy part"

Hillary Clinton, as told to Dick Morris in "Rewriting History" 2005

...and yet we have all these Libturds on this site too stupid to care what she said.

But she was correct in her assessment. Liberals are all just useless, stupid and a waste of oxygen.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2018 08:02 AM by MemTigers1998.)
06-25-2018 08:01 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(06-25-2018 07:59 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  As with all Rasmussen Polls, the devil is in the details.

What was the breakdown of poll respondents by age, race, geographic distribution, income and party affiliation?
Was this yet another RaPo that ignores people that have only cell phone service?

There's a link you know.
06-25-2018 08:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.