Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Liberals are falling right into Trump's trap by running their mouths....
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
The CMS nearly led to WW3. If anything, the liberals and Neo-cons WANT WW3. Trump doesn't. In fact, look for Trump to let them continue to ramble on today and then later this afternoon....BAM!!!

He'll use their own words to embarrass them.

Seriously. The American people are sick and tired of war and yet you liberals WANT one. You have truly gone off the rails.

Quote:President Trump’s performance in Helsinki “will live in infamy as much as the Pearl Harbor attack or Kristallnacht.” And it’s just as serious to me as the Cuban Missile Crisis, in terms of an attack, or the 9/11 attack.

Can you believe this BS ?
07-17-2018 07:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
RE: Liberals are falling right into Trump's trap by running their mouths....
The Leftwing nuts are on a collision course . The Democrat party will crash and burn under it's own misguided leadership before November. Every day brings out a new flavor of outrage. Sicko's
07-17-2018 08:35 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(07-17-2018 07:50 AM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  The CMS nearly led to WW3. If anything, the liberals and Neo-cons WANT WW3. Trump doesn't. In fact, look for Trump to let them continue to ramble on today and then later this afternoon....BAM!!!

Seriously. The American people are sick and tired of war and yet you liberals WANT one. You have truly gone off the rails.

Quote:President Trump’s performance in Helsinki “will live in infamy as much as the Pearl Harbor attack or Kristallnacht.” And it’s just as serious to me as the Cuban Missile Crisis, in terms of an attack, or the 9/11 attack.

Was listening to a center right radio guy (local) today and he had on an admitted center right ABC radio journalist...............They were going on about how Trump wants to remove the USA as the so called world's policeman (because he wants NATO countries to pay more), and they were upset about that.
07-17-2018 09:01 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
More 4D chess..... were playing right into Putin and Trump’s game.....this is all some elaborate plan.
07-17-2018 09:05 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(07-17-2018 07:50 AM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  The CMS nearly led to WW3. If anything, the liberals and Neo-cons WANT WW3. Trump doesn't. In fact, look for Trump to let them continue to ramble on today and then later this afternoon....BAM!!!

How could it be as bad as the Cuban Missile Crisis?

It's not like Russia has loads of Uranium sitting around.

Oh, wait...

[Image: hbj9axscu73y.jpg]
07-17-2018 09:17 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(07-17-2018 09:05 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  More 4D chess..... were playing right into Putin and Trump’s game.....this is all some elaborate plan.

So, what's the D's platform going into the upcoming elections?
07-17-2018 09:20 AM
Advertisement

tigersroll Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
wow so this is all an elaborate grand master plan. lol. after the ashes fell over night, this is best explanation??? lol. you guys are hilarious. truly entertaining. maybe even more than a reality show.
07-17-2018 09:36 AM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
Donald “Jelly of the Month Club” Trump
07-17-2018 09:46 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(07-17-2018 09:46 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Donald “Jelly of the Month Club” Trump
Democrats hate jelly?
07-17-2018 09:49 AM
tigersroll Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Don't know about jelly, but Trumpy does love to eat fried chicken with a knife and fork on AF1!
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018 09:52 AM by tigersroll.)
07-17-2018 09:52 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
America's due for a measure of isolationism IMHO.

We've been the world's policeman for decades and much of the rest of the world would like to see us destroyed because of it.

Today Germany wants us to protect them from Russia while they sign away their security by relying on Russian gas and oil to heat their homes in winter and run their factories year-round. You guys good with that? I'm not.

Today Europe wants us to protect their union members from Russia while they open their borders to islamic terrorists who then learn how to more easily infiltrate western society to carry out their acts of terror......which is their stated goal.

Trump tells Europe, Germany, you want protection from Russia? Fine, pay your damned fair share. I'm good with that.

Personally, I don't see Russia as a major threat to our way of life today. Russia and the US can destroy one another completely without so much as a boot on the ground. The US, in fact, can destroy most any state enemy in the world with the push of a button. And we own the oceans, and from the oceans we can strike anyone, anywhere. Want to punish someone? Send in the 7th Fleet.

The greatest threat to our way of life is globalism IMHO. How many countries around the world have duplicated the success of what we did, prosperity, opportunity, self-reliance, individual freedoms? Few, very very few.

In that respect, I see China as our greatest enemy, not because of their political structure, but because of their threat to our economy. Too many of what were our high-paying manufacturing jobs are now based in China and throughout SE Asia which is clearly under China's sphere of influence. I want those jobs back. I want them in the United States. I want to see Americans doing those jobs, earning those salaries. This is why I'm glad that an American president has finally put his foot down and is telling China and the rest of the world that trades deals that are patently unfair to America will no longer be tolerated.

Our second greatest enemy is debatable IMHO. Some would say it's islamic terrorism, and I can see the logic of that. Then I ask the question. Who's closest to those animals? Who's dealt with them for years? The Russians. Let them deal with the savages for all I care. We've lost enough treasure and left enough American blood and flesh in the sand over there.

And hey, I was the biggest fan of going into Iraq there was because I believed in the cause. Once all was said and it done, it became obvious to me that those people don't know, don't understand, don't embrace democracy, and they never will. Fine, that's their problem, not mine. If they want to live under a system where a tribal leader rules them with an iron fist, have at it. Just don't export your terrorists to other countries. Need someone to keep those savages in check, let the Russians do it.

I believe if we can continue to dominate the seas with our military and with our technology, we can protect America and our interests while at the same time greatly reducing the money we're spending all over the world to be prepared to fight conventional wars.......non-nuclear wars. Like all things in life, times change, so has the nature of warfare.

I say stop spending a lot of the money to maintain a readiness to fight such a boots-on-the-ground war in far away countries and spend that money here at home, rebuilding out manufacturing sector and giving Americans the jobs they need to provide for their families.

Because at the end of the day, if we get into a serious boots-on-the-ground conflict somewhere in the world, with our decimated manufacturing base, we better win it quickly or we'll be like Japan in WWII. We all know how that worked out for them.
07-17-2018 10:40 AM
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(07-17-2018 09:36 AM)tigersroll Wrote:  wow so this is all an elaborate grand master plan. lol. after the ashes fell over night, this is best explanation??? lol. you guys are hilarious. truly entertaining. maybe even more than a reality show.

One minute, they'll say Trump is an idiot. The next, he's got some grand scheme w/ Putin. Liberals are morons and watching them hopscotch all over the place is so funny.
07-17-2018 10:44 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(07-17-2018 10:40 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  America's due for a measure of isolationism IMHO.

We've been the world's policeman for decades and much of the rest of the world would like to see us destroyed because of it.

Today Germany wants us to protect them from Russia while they sign away their security by relying on Russian gas and oil to heat their homes in winter and run their factories year-round. You guys good with that? I'm not.

Today Europe wants us to protect their union members from Russia while they open their borders to islamic terrorists who then learn how to more easily infiltrate western society to carry out their acts of terror......which is their stated goal.

Trump tells Europe, Germany, you want protection from Russia? Fine, pay your damned fair share. I'm good with that.

Personally, I don't see Russia as a major threat to our way of life today. Russia and the US can destroy one another completely without so much as a boot on the ground. The US, in fact, can destroy most any state enemy in the world with the push of a button. And we own the oceans, and from the oceans we can strike anyone, anywhere. Want to punish someone? Send in the 7th Fleet.

The greatest threat to our way of life is globalism IMHO. How many countries around the world have duplicated the success of what we did, prosperity, opportunity, self-reliance, individual freedoms? Few, very very few.

In that respect, I see China as our greatest enemy, not because of their political structure, but because of their threat to our economy. Too many of what were our high-paying manufacturing jobs are now based in China and throughout SE Asia which is clearly under China's sphere of influence. I want those jobs back. I want them in the United States. I want to see Americans doing those jobs, earning those salaries. This is why I'm glad that an American president has finally put his foot down and is telling China and the rest of the world that trades deals that are patently unfair to America will no longer be tolerated.

Our second greatest enemy is debatable IMHO. Some would say it's islamic terrorism, and I can see the logic of that. Then I ask the question. Who's closest to those animals? Who's dealt with them for years? The Russians. Let them deal with the savages for all I care. We've lost enough treasure and left enough American blood and flesh in the sand over there.

And hey, I was the biggest fan of going into Iraq there was because I believed in the cause. Once all was said and it done, it became obvious to me that those people don't know, don't understand, don't embrace democracy, and they never will. Fine, that's their problem, not mine. If they want to live under a system where a tribal leader rules them with an iron fist, have at it. Just don't export your terrorists to other countries. Need someone to keep those savages in check, let the Russians do it.

I believe if we can continue to dominate the seas with our military and with our technology, we can protect America and our interests while at the same time greatly reducing the money we're spending all over the world to be prepared to fight conventional wars.......non-nuclear wars. Like all things in life, times change, so has the nature of warfare.

I say stop spending a lot of the money to maintain a readiness to fight such a boots-on-the-ground war in far away countries and spend that money here at home, rebuilding out manufacturing sector and giving Americans the jobs they need to provide for their families.

Because at the end of the day, if we get into a serious boots-on-the-ground conflict somewhere in the world, with our decimated manufacturing base, we better win it quickly or we'll be like Japan in WWII. We all know how that worked out for them.

04-cheers
07-17-2018 10:48 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Europe is like the players on the bench that never play a down taunting the other team. They don't do shite but bitche when things go wrong and celebrate when the actual players win.
07-17-2018 10:51 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(07-17-2018 10:40 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  America's due for a measure of isolationism IMHO.

Yep. Today's real enemy is Globalism. Given that, the EU as an organization is a component of Globalism.

Our allies are France, England, Spain, Poland, Italy, etc -- NOT the EU.

We have to remain suspicious of Russia, but would it be better for America to stand against Russia and China, or for America and Russia to stand against China?
07-17-2018 10:57 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

The last paragraph is the thing that would worry me if we got into a long war. We could outproduce the Russians, but how long would it take us? Their army would roll into Europe, but how many years would it take us to produce enough to drive them back?
07-17-2018 10:58 AM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(07-17-2018 10:51 AM)shere khan Wrote:  Europe is like the players on the bench that never play a down taunting the other team. They don't do shite but bitche when things go wrong and celebrate when the actual players win.

That’s so true
07-17-2018 11:04 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(07-17-2018 10:58 AM)bullet Wrote:  The last paragraph is the thing that would worry me if we got into a long war. We could outproduce the Russians, but how long would it take us? Their army would roll into Europe, but how many years would it take us to produce enough to drive them back?

Isoroku Yamamoto, who lead the attack on Pearl Harbor, knew this about the Japanese economy better than anyone. He had traveled all over the United States, saw our manufacturing industry, and said the following to Japanese leaders:

In the first six to twelve months of a war with the United States and Great Britain I will run wild and win victory upon victory. But then, if the war continues after that, I have no expectation of success.

This remark would later prove prophetic; precisely six months after the attack on Pearl Harbor, the Japanese navy would suffer a major defeat at the Battle of Midway, from which it never recovered.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Isoroku_Yamamoto

[Image: 220px-Isoroku_Yamamoto.jpg]
07-17-2018 11:12 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

And what many fail to realize about the process of losing our manufacturing base to other countries, including a potential giant enemy like China, is that it's not just the jobs and the money that are lost. It's the technology, the know-how, that's lost.

When Americans are doing the manufacturing, we're constantly improving, upgrading, pushing the envelope, learning. Today, with too many products, we'd first have to reverse engineer how they were made to then start making them ourselves. That should scare the living crap out of every single American politician. Scares the crap out of me.

We started WWII with technology in airplanes that was roughly equal to Japan. By the time of Battle of the Philippines, we had surged past them. How did we do it? Manufacturing!!!!!

Quote:The American F6F Hellcat fighter proved its worth, as its powerful engine generated superior speed, while its protection and firepower made it rugged and deadly. The Japanese were still flying the A6M Zero which, though highly maneuverable and revolutionary during the early stages of the Pacific War, showed its age by 1943 standards as being underpowered and fragile, and quickly became obsolete in 1944. In addition, the D4Y "Judy", though fast, was also fragile and easily set afire. The Japanese naval airmen were also inadequately trained. The Japanese training programs could not replace the quality aviators lost during the past two years of the Pacific Campaign. Flying against the well-trained and often veteran U.S. aviators, it was a one-sided contest. The Americans lost fewer than two dozen Hellcats in air-to-air combat. Naval aviation and AA fire garnered nearly 480 Japanese kills, 346 of those carrier aircraft on 19 June alone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_...ippine_Sea
07-17-2018 11:22 AM
Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
(07-17-2018 10:58 AM)bullet Wrote:  

The last paragraph is the thing that would worry me if we got into a long war. We could outproduce the Russians, but how long would it take us? Their army would roll into Europe, but how many years would it take us to produce enough to drive them back?

Judging from case history probably 4-5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
07-17-2018 11:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.