Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Putin Invites Robert Mueller to Russia to Conduct Investigation
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Putin Invites Robert Mueller to Russia to Conduct Investigation

07-17-2018 02:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
RE: Putin Invites Robert Mueller to Russia to Conduct Investigation
Yeah don't hold your breath on Mueller taking him up on it. When 3 months go by and Mueller hasn't even attempted to get statements from the 12 russians named you know his indictments are bull****. Better yet, watch these 12 russians turn out to be 12 chinese or even one man in DC.

This is why the left is being so idiotic about this whole Trump presser = treason bull****. Trump was diplomatic, didn't call out Putin in front of the world press and Putin openly states that Russia will potentially cooperate with an investigation. You get that answer from Putin and the idiotic left is upset?!? Are you shitting me??? You would think they would be over the moon.
07-17-2018 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
LOL at the thought of mueller leaving his safe space of being able to blindly throw indictments at anyone with a Russia-sounding name, knowing they will never be extradited and he will never have to prove his case.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018 02:18 PM by Kronke.)
07-17-2018 02:17 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Vlad like Chess also.
07-17-2018 02:22 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
Something tells me the Trump supporters prefer Russian investigators over Americans. I'm sure you would believe the findings then.
07-17-2018 02:41 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(07-17-2018 02:41 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  Something tells me the Trump supporters prefer Russian investigators over Americans. I'm sure you would believe the findings then.

You're extraordinarily low IQ is you believe mueller, as he has already been exposed. When Russians actually show up to trial, he balks.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018 02:49 PM by Kronke.)
07-17-2018 02:48 PM
Advertisement

bearcatmark Offline

I Root For: the Deliverator
Career republican Mueller... another enemy to the cult of trump. must be attacked and Putin's PR move celebrated... The cult of Trump is depressing.
07-17-2018 03:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(07-17-2018 03:29 PM)bearcatmark Wrote:  Career republican Mueller... another enemy to the cult of trump. must be attacked and Putin's PR move celebrated... The cult of Trump is depressing.

Depressing only to Libturds. His supporters know why he said what he did. It's not like our "INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY" is so honest. We had a card carrying communist member in the CIA, how honest could he have been? We had FBI agents who had family running for Demoncraptic office. We had a wife cheating agent working behind the scenes to stop Trump from becoming president. We had an egotistical FBI director who is a liar and a Demoncraptic supporter. Cheesers, do I need to continue?

The only reason you're depressed is because your lying, cheating corrupt candidate lost...fair and square without anyones help.
07-17-2018 03:37 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(07-17-2018 03:29 PM)bearcatmark Wrote:  Career republican Mueller... another enemy to the cult of trump. must be attacked and Putin's PR move celebrated... The cult of Trump is depressing.

We are not team over country here Bro. Did also like Muller when he lied in his testimony about WMD in Iraq.
07-17-2018 03:37 PM
bearcatmark Offline

(07-17-2018 03:37 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

We are not team over country here Bro. Did also like Muller when he lied in his testimony about WMD in Iraq.

Supporting Trump is the definition of team over country. He is Russia over US interest...Self interest over US Interest. I've voted for candidates for both major parties including in the 2016 election (Portman in the Ohio Senate race). I keep hoping the moderate, fiscally responsible republicans will shake control of the party from the anti-gay, anti-immigrant, anti-minority wing of the party. Trump has swung the party wildly away from that and has repeatedly defended a foreign power attacking this country. It's a joke to say those who stand up for that aren't team over country.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018 03:44 PM by bearcatmark.)
07-17-2018 03:44 PM
bearcatmark Offline

(07-17-2018 03:37 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  

Depressing only to Libturds. His supporters know why he said what he did. It's not like our "INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY" is so honest. We had a card carrying communist member in the CIA, how honest could he have been? We had FBI agents who had family running for Demoncraptic office. We had a wife cheating agent working behind the scenes to stop Trump from becoming president. We had an egotistical FBI director who is a liar and a Demoncraptic supporter. Cheesers, do I need to continue?

The only reason you're depressed is because your lying, cheating corrupt candidate lost...fair and square without anyones help.

It's the best when being anti-Trump, anti-bull**** conspiracy theory makes you a libtard. I've voted both ways and keep hoping we get a responsible Republican party that respects all people and fights for fiscally responsible policies. I try to support republicans I think embody that value. Trump is an incompetent, lying, disgrace to this country and you don't have to be a liberal to stand up against that.
07-17-2018 03:46 PM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(07-17-2018 03:44 PM)bearcatmark Wrote:  

Supporting Trump is the definition of team over country. He is Russia over US interest...Self interest over US Interest. I've voted for candidates for both major parties including in the 2016 election (Portman in the Ohio Senate race). I keep hoping the moderate, fiscally responsible republicans will shake control of the party from the anti-gay, anti-immigrant, anti-minority wing of the party. Trump has swung the party wildly away from that and has repeatedly defended a foreign power attacking this country. It's a joke to say those who stand up for that aren't team over country.

Trump is in the process of resetting US foreign policy. I'm all for what he's doing and how he's handling it. Our greatest enemy today isn't Russia, it's China.

Trump's addressing both.
07-17-2018 03:50 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

How so? He is overwhelmingly USA first, no stupid wars for the CIA, make NATO countries pay their fair share, increased sanctions on Russia, Fair trade tariffs, mfg expanding in the USA, historically great economy.

The SJW stuff, Anti blah blah blah, that is why your team lost. It doesn't work.
07-17-2018 03:51 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

Trump secured $45 billion in new funding to NATO ( Putin hates NATO)

Trump refuses to acknowledge the illegal annexation of Crimea

Trump armed Ukraine against Putin’s wishes

Trump has closed consulates and kicked Russian nationals out of America

Trump taking into consideration an offer from Poland to build a military base there,
and Poland will pay USA 2 Billion.

Next time bring facts.
07-17-2018 04:00 PM
bearcatmark Offline

My team is America... It isn't a political party. It certainly isn't the cult of Trump.

Your "facts" aren't consistent with reality...
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018 04:07 PM by bearcatmark.)
07-17-2018 04:06 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(07-17-2018 04:06 PM)bearcatmark Wrote:  My team is America... It isn't a political party. It certainly isn't the cult of Trump.

Then dispute his facts with something other than your opinion.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018 04:09 PM by TechRocks.)
07-17-2018 04:09 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(07-17-2018 04:06 PM)bearcatmark Wrote:  My team is America... It isn't a political party. It certainly isn't the cult of Trump.

Trump orders expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats, closure of Seattle consulate
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-order...consulate/

Trump gives green light to selling lethal arms to Ukraine
http://thehill.com/policy/international/...to-ukraine

Poland asks Donald Trump to establish permanent US military base to counter Russian aggression
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05...tary-base/

Trump administration to sell Patriot missiles to Poland
https://www.defensenews.com/land/2017/07...to-poland/
07-17-2018 04:21 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

Your team is far left anti American open borders chit show. But if you team is America surely you are joining a branch of the military soon? That is in the plans yes Captain America?
07-17-2018 04:23 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(07-17-2018 02:41 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  Something tells me the Trump supporters prefer Russian investigators over Americans. I'm sure you would believe the findings then.

You need to tell something they're wrong.

Again.
07-17-2018 04:24 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

TDS. When you repeat those talking points, you lose ALL credibility. Makes me wonder if the rest of your paragraph is fiction also.
07-17-2018 04:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.