Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

USF is so full of themselves
Bookmark and Share
Excalibur Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

USF fans are so full of themselves. They blasted UCF for losing to Wisconsin 34-6. I highly doubt USF would of faired much better at Wisconsin. They act like they could of destoyed Wisconsin this past weekend :snore:

C-USA mates it is time to send these windbags packin on a sour note. I want them to remember C-USA and the only way they will remember is by beating the crap out of them on the football field this year. These arrogant USF fans need to be put in their place. They think they are going to win C-USA, the Big East and Win the National Championship just because they joined a weak BCS conference. Uh yeah whatever!! I want to see these USF fans eating humble pie by December. Take it to them C-USA . All in favor say I

P.S. USF would destroy Wisconsin and WVU

:laugh: :snore: :laugh:

03-puke USF Bullcrap :chair:
09-08-2004 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

I'd rather be blown out by Wisconsin than a 3-9 Alabama team, as USF was last year.

BTW- Who cares. USF fans/students/and faculty are all idiots. Their opinion carrys as much weight as a piece of ****.
09-08-2004 01:54 PM
pirates4life Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I want to see them beat WVU. They cant. I hope pitt beats the crap out of them whenever they play. Its payback. They havent accomplished crap in ANYTHING! Ill root for any team playing USF no matter if its a division 1AA team and there is likely at least one.
09-08-2004 04:26 PM
Advertisement

Tigeer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UoM & WVU

USF will fade into oblivion.

Tigers this year and Mountaineers next year will knock the Bull _ _ _ _ out of them.

04-cheers
09-08-2004 07:26 PM
Excalibur Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

What an awesome Basketball program USF had last year :laugh:
1 conference win :laugh: Can you say Big Least Doormat in BB

The Steers in Tampa need a little reality check so I am hoping the remaining C-USA schools can put a big whippin on them. I want to see the Steers with a losing record this year.

03-nutkick USF Bullcrap :chair:
09-08-2004 08:06 PM
Advertisement

prettyricky Offline
The Peoples Champ

I Root For: Da Coog's

I got deja vue reading that last post
09-08-2004 08:27 PM
BullTime Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: USF

I prefer to let our actions speak for themselves.

BTW, I watched the UCF game and I thought that though overmatched, that UCF players never gave up and you could tell that they are well disciplined.

So why isn't this post on the smack board? Isn't this subject offensive to NCUSA?

BT
09-08-2004 09:30 PM
Advertisement

The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

BullTime Wrote:I prefer to let our actions speak for themselves.

BTW, I watched the UCF game and I thought that though overmatched, that UCF players never gave up and you could tell that they are well disciplined.

So why isn't this post on the smack board? Isn't this subject offensive to NCUSA?

BT
Offensive to NCUSA?

Bashing USF should not only be allowed, but encouraged on this board.
09-08-2004 09:55 PM
pirates4life Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Even with our struggles in basketball, USF has yet to beat us in basketball and we also own them in baseball. We own alot of people in baseball.
09-08-2004 10:03 PM
Advertisement

wrxknight Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Please don't listen to the cows, we all know that they're full of themselves.
09-08-2004 10:18 PM
Excalibur Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

USF prefers to let their actions speak for themselves?? Well so far all they have done is schedule a bunch of 1AA cream puffs for OOC games and then bragged how great they are :rolleyes: Next up for USF is light weight Tennessee Tech :rolleyes:

We will see how the Steers do when they take on South Carolina in Columbia in a couple of weeks. I can already hear the bullcrappers telling us how USC is a much better team then Wisconsin, WVU and Penn St. I would rather play the best and lose then play 1AA games against the sisters of the poor. To be the best you have to play the best in my opinion. What fans get excited about a 1AA home game??

03-nutkick USF Bullcrappers :rolltide:
09-08-2004 11:09 PM
The Wizard
Unregistered

Excalibur Wrote:USF prefers to let their actions speak for themselves?? Well so far all they have done is schedule a bunch of 1AA cream puffs for OOC <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=games&v=56">games</a> and then bragged how great they are :rolleyes: Next up for USF is light weight Tennessee Tech :rolleyes:

We will see how the Steers do when they take on South Carolina in Columbia in a couple of weeks. I can already hear the bullcrappers telling us how USC is a much better team then Wisconsin, WVU and Penn St. I would rather play the best and lose then play 1AA <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=games&v=56">games</a> against the sisters of the poor. To be the best you have to play the best in my opinion. What fans get excited about a 1AA <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=home&v=56">home</a> game??

03-nutkick USF Bullcrappers :rolltide:
IMo, excalibur, that's taking it too far. The USF fan didn't bash UCF, but you're prodding him on. I know I'm not a mod, but still let's be nice.
09-09-2004 03:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.