Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UNCheat suspensions for ECU and UCF game
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
UNCheat suspensions for ECU and UCF game
UNCHeat players suspended for selling their Nike gear. Some suspensions staggered so players will sit out for different games. Evidently the players failed to sell their Nike Gear while at No Show classes which would have exempted them from any NCAA punishment

UNCheaters
08-06-2018 02:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mikeinoki Offline
Gone to Seed

I Root For: JDB
RE: UNCheat suspensions for ECU and UCF game

[Image: 25If.gif]
08-06-2018 02:41 PM
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

Looks like UCF fans attending the game in the Peoples Republic of Orange County also known as Crapel Hole will be able to stretch out and enjoy the curb stomping earlier then originally anticipated. I thought UNCheat fans would head for the Wine and Cheese tasting by halftime to talk about the up coming Basketball season but based on these suspensions a majority of the fans will probably leave by the end of 1st quarter.
As a precaution please pack plenty of sunblock and sunglasses. The reflection off those empty aluminum seats can be brutal
08-06-2018 02:57 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
This kinda sucks since we needed UNC to be as good as possible this year- whatever that may have been. Now the media will do what they always do and crap on us, assuming we win, by saying "Yea, but ACC UNC had players out! Doesn't count!"
08-06-2018 03:01 PM
8BitPirate Offline
A Man of Wealth and Taste

(08-06-2018 02:57 PM)ShoreBuc Wrote:  Looks like UCF fans attending the game in the Peoples Republic of Orange County also known as Crapel Hole will be able to stretch out and enjoy the curb stomping earlier then originally anticipated. I thought UNCheat fans would head for the Wine and Cheese tasting by halftime to talk about the up coming Basketball season but based on these suspensions a majority of the fans will probably leave by the end of 1st quarter.
As a precaution please pack plenty of sunblock and sunglasses. The reflection off those empty aluminum seats can be brutal

No traffic when leaving the stadium at the end of the game is always nice....
08-06-2018 03:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

I Root For: Tigers - GTG!

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
At first glance, I thought the topic was about ECU and UCF suffering suspensions because of UNC cheating.
08-06-2018 03:22 PM
Advertisement

ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

(08-06-2018 03:01 PM)The Knight Time Wrote:  This kinda sucks since we needed UNC to be as good as possible this year- whatever that may have been. Now the media will do what they always do and crap on us, assuming we win, by saying "Yea, but ACC UNC had players out! Doesn't count!"

UNCheat always comes up with an excuse for losing so this year will be no different.
They do have some solid talent on the team so we shall see how hard this hits them. If they go out to Cal and beat them after these suspensions then I would not sleep on them.
08-06-2018 03:23 PM
DowdyPirate2 Offline
1st String

(08-06-2018 03:01 PM)The Knight Time Wrote:  This kinda sucks since we needed UNC to be as good as possible this year- whatever that may have been. Now the media will do what they always do and crap on us, assuming we win, by saying "Yea, but ACC UNC had players out! Doesn't count!"

Don’t think they will make a bowl this year to be honest. Fedoras done I think.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2018 05:47 PM by DowdyPirate2.)
08-06-2018 05:47 PM
St. H. Gink Offline
All American

I Root For: CollegeFootball
This is terrible for UCF. There will now be an asterisk next to our win in the eyes of the committee.

07-coffee3
08-06-2018 07:28 PM
CoastalJuan Offline
Business Drunk

(08-06-2018 07:28 PM)St. H. Gink Wrote:  This is terrible for UCF. There will now be an asterisk next to our win in the eyes of the committee.

07-coffee3

Might be one of those posts to keep in your back pocket until late-September, or you might be pretty busy that Sunday morning.

[Image: giphy.gif]
08-07-2018 08:22 AM
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

I Root For: Tigers - GTG!

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(08-06-2018 07:28 PM)St. H. Gink Wrote:  This is terrible for UCF. There will now be an asterisk next to our win in the eyes of the committee.

07-coffee3

Unfortunately, I think you are correct and it harms the AAC’s resume to grab the “G-5” slot.
08-07-2018 08:47 AM
Advertisement

ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

07-coffee3

My recommendation would be to hang 70+ points on them to compensate. They really only lose a couple key contributors on this suspension deal so beating them soundly will still look good on your resume. If they beat Cal on the road to start the season with these suspensions you will know you are in good shape. If Cal curb stomps them then you might as well just hang 100 points on them so the media talks about how many points you put up on Fedora and the Holes.
My vote is UCF puts 100 points on the Tar Holes 04-chairshot 04-cheers
08-07-2018 08:56 AM
ArmoredUpKnight Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF Knights
https://deadspin.com/13-north-carolina-p...1828140196

“Thankfully, UNC doesn’t have to be too accountable for its players’ flirtation with capitalism. The NCAA has allowed the Tar Heels to stagger its players’ suspensions, which enables the team to better mitigate the consequences of this very important disciplinary action.”

So they get to pick which games the players get to sit?
They might play their best players against UCF. Wouldn’t you want to avoid the embarrassment of losing to an AAC team? Also, if you truly believe we are inferior and your just aiming for bowl eligibility, then you play your best players in the winnable games.
08-07-2018 09:34 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(08-07-2018 09:34 AM)ArmoredUpKnight Wrote:  https://deadspin.com/13-north-carolina-p...1828140196

“Thankfully, UNC doesn’t have to be too accountable for its players’ flirtation with capitalism. The NCAA has allowed the Tar Heels to stagger its players’ suspensions, which enables the team to better mitigate the consequences of this very important disciplinary action.”

They might play their best players against UCF. Wouldn’t you want to avoid the embarrassment of losing to an AAC team? Also, if you truly believe we are inferior and your just aiming for bowl eligibility, then you play your best players in the winnable games.

Seems to be the case. They don't have to all sit the same games, etc. Whatever, it's to be expected. They let UNCheat get away with vast academic fraud and now take the bite out of these suspensions. I hope both ECU and UCF beat the ever living crap out of those cheaters in Chapel Hill.
08-07-2018 09:49 AM
KnightFanDave Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UCF Knights
(08-07-2018 09:34 AM)ArmoredUpKnight Wrote:  https://deadspin.com/13-north-carolina-p...1828140196

Probably not the case since their starting QB will be out for the UCF game. If they indeed had a choice, they either don't find UCF game winnable or perhaps just prioritized in conference opponents.
08-07-2018 09:57 AM
CoastalJuan Offline
Business Drunk

(08-07-2018 09:49 AM)VA49er Wrote:  

Seems to be the case. They don't have to all sit the same games, etc. Whatever, it's to be expected. They let UNCheat get away with vast academic fraud and now take the bite out of these suspensions. I hope both ECU and UCF beat the ever living crap out of those cheaters in Chapel Hill.

I'm kind of on board with the decision. This is one of those situations, unlike the fake classes, that only the players were responsible. Keeping both the starting DEs out for all those games punishes a bunch of players that didn't sell their equipment.
08-07-2018 10:18 AM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF

07-coffee3

It's still a P5 game. We'll get more credit than beating FAU.
08-07-2018 11:05 AM
wavefan12 Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulane
Decades of fake classes = no real penalties. Selling shoes online, suspend these animals. You legit cannot make this stuff up.
08-07-2018 11:15 AM
NothingButKnight Offline
All American

I Root For: UCF, LSU

07-coffee3

Nonsense, people only remember that you win. Not how. Me?

[Image: giphy.webp]
08-07-2018 08:31 PM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(08-06-2018 02:57 PM)ShoreBuc Wrote:  Looks like UCF fans attending the game in the Peoples Republic of Orange County also known as Crapel Hole will be able to stretch out and enjoy the curb stomping earlier then originally anticipated. I thought UNCheat fans would head for the Wine and Cheese tasting by halftime to talk about the up coming Basketball season but based on these suspensions a majority of the fans will probably leave by the end of 1st quarter.

UCF fans know all about that.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using CSNbbs mobile app
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018 02:26 PM by 200yrs2late.)
08-07-2018 09:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.