Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Reap what you sow
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
Reap what you sow
Remember Evergreen College? Yeah, it was that school in Washington state where activists decides to have a whites-free day. They demanded that no whites be on campus.

College melts down over plan for white people-free day on campus

Well, apparently that kind of -- uh -- publicity sort of kicked them in the butt.

Evergreen State sees 'catastrophic' drop in enrollment after social justice meltdown

I'm just waiting to see what the radleft nutjobs do to top themselves. Every day it seems like they take it to new levels of stupidity.
09-12-2018 05:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
RE: Reap what you sow
Not shocked. Mizzou has had enrollment issues after their similar debacle.
09-12-2018 06:31 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Quote:Paros’ post states that the college is publicly funded for a student population of 4,200. This coming year, the total student population is around 2,800, he writes.

Link
09-12-2018 06:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
More news about this little leftist breeding ground University...

Evergreen State apologizes for using taxpayer funds to protest family farm

[Image: 33o1xtx.jpg]

Quote:Evergreen State College – the site of the controversial social justice-themed protests in 2017 – has apologized for inappropriately using taxpayer-funded school resources to transport students and educators to a protest at a blueberry farm 178 miles away.

Save Family Farming, a non-profit farming advocacy group, filed a complaint with the Washington state public school in April after reviewing photos and videos which documented Evergreen vehicles transporting students to political protests targeting the family farm in August 2017 over the death of a seasonal farm worker from Mexico.

Activists descended on the farm, protesting in the name of workers’ rights, but medical examiners and the state Department of Labor and Industries found his death was due to natural causes unrelated to his work and cleared the farm of any wrongdoing, according to KGMI.

[Image: evc4fp.jpg]

Keep reading here....
09-14-2018 09:46 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Quote: to transport students and educators to a protest at a blueberry farm 178 miles away.

When I was in college, I had classes. If only I knew what I could have been doing...........
09-14-2018 10:03 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Justice would be them virtue signaling themselves out of existence.....
09-14-2018 10:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.