Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Pitt Panthers
Chappy Offline
Resident Goonie

I Root For: ECU
The Pitt Panthers
Pittsburgh (5-1 ACC) has Wake Forest and Miami left on the schedule, both 2-4 in the ACC.

The Panthers currently lead the Coastal by one game over Virginia.

Should they defeat both of the remaining teams on their schedule, they will have a shot at Clemson in the ACC title game.

How cool would it be if Pitt beat Clemson, giving the UCF Knights an OOC win over the ACC Champions?
11-12-2018 07:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

KNIGHTTIME Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: '17 Natty Champ
RE: The Pitt Panthers
(11-12-2018 07:34 AM)Chappy Wrote:  Pittsburgh (5-1 ACC) has Wake Forest and Miami left on the schedule, both 2-4 in the ACC.

Should they defeat both of the remaining teams on their schedule, they will have a shot at Clemson in the ACC title game.

How cool would it be if Pitt beat Clemson, giving the UCF Knights an OOC win over the ACC Champions?

They will say Pitt wasn't motivated against us or they improved after playing us. The new one is UCF doesn't play great teams consecutive although they never say the other teams lose some of them.
11-12-2018 07:58 AM
pvtlamb Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: WSU
Pitt ain't beating Clemson
11-12-2018 09:08 AM
MKPitt Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Pitt
I will give UCF credit, they were the most difficult team Pitt has played and this is a team that played PSU, lost to ND by 5 on the road and beat Syracuse. The PSU score looks awful but if you actually watched the game it was competitive for the first half and special teams miscues blew the gates open late and the team fell apart. UCF blew out Pitt from start to finish and just looked like the better team. It’s a shame they won’t get a chance to prove it.

Also, never say never on Pitt beating Clemson. Pitt won the last time they played two years ago on the road.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018 09:18 AM by MKPitt.)
11-12-2018 09:17 AM
KNIGHTTIME Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: '17 Natty Champ
(11-12-2018 09:17 AM)MKPitt Wrote:  I will give UCF credit, they were the most difficult team Pitt has played and this is a team that played PSU, lost to ND by 5 on the road and beat Syracuse. The PSU score looks awful but if you actually watched the game it was competitive for the first half and special teams miscues blew the gates open late and the team fell apart. UCF blew out Pitt from start to finish and just looked like the better team. It’s a shame they won’t get a chance to prove it.

Also, never say never on Pitt beating Clemson. Pitt won the last time they played two years ago on the road.

Since the AAC is so weak in terms of SOS our only hope is winning out and Pitt winning the coastal and knocking off Clemson. Then a 1 loss team wins the playoffs and a computer gives us #1. Still don't know if we have enough juice.
11-12-2018 11:00 AM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
If you remove that horrible fluke loss to UNC, Pitt is probably a Top 20 team right now. They look really good, running over people, and they played ND within 5 at home and had a late lead.

Which makes UCF's 45-14 demolition look even better.
11-12-2018 11:03 AM
Advertisement

jaredf29 Offline
Smiter of Trolls

I Root For: UCF
(11-12-2018 07:58 AM)KNIGHTTIME Wrote:  
(11-12-2018 07:34 AM)Chappy Wrote:  Pittsburgh (5-1 ACC) has Wake Forest and Miami left on the schedule, both 2-4 in the ACC.

They will say Pitt wasn't motivated against us or they improved after playing us. The new one is UCF doesn't play great teams consecutive although they never say the other teams lose some of them.

I’ve already seen the improved narrative on Twitter.
11-12-2018 11:09 AM
jaredf29 Offline
Smiter of Trolls

(11-12-2018 09:17 AM)MKPitt Wrote:  I will give UCF credit, they were the most difficult team Pitt has played and this is a team that played PSU, lost to ND by 5 on the road and beat Syracuse. The PSU score looks awful but if you actually watched the game it was competitive for the first half and special teams miscues blew the gates open late and the team fell apart. UCF blew out Pitt from start to finish and just looked like the better team. It’s a shame they won’t get a chance to prove it.

Hope you beat the breaks off them. They’re vulnerable. BC and cuse showed it’s very possible to beat them.
11-12-2018 11:11 AM
Tigeer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UoM & WVU

After 2007, I never count anyone out.
11-13-2018 02:48 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
(11-13-2018 02:48 PM)Tigeer Wrote:  

I was so mad at Pitt that game lol. As a Big East fan, of course I wanted WVA in the national title game.....ugh
11-13-2018 03:32 PM
Knights_of_UCF Offline
Heisman

rooting for pitt to destroy clemson in the champ game
11-13-2018 03:58 PM
Advertisement

geef Offline
JV Bench Warmer

I Root For: Binturongs
(11-13-2018 03:58 PM)Knights_of_UCF Wrote:  rooting for pitt to destroy clemson in the champ game

Pitt could lose that game by 50.

And I'm rooting for them too.
11-13-2018 04:18 PM
ArmoredUpKnight Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF Knights
Go Pitt Go! Win the ACC!

Help our poor strength of schedule.
11-13-2018 04:59 PM
HuskyU Offline
Big East Overlord

I Root For: UCONN
(11-13-2018 04:18 PM)geef Wrote:  
(11-13-2018 03:58 PM)Knights_of_UCF Wrote:  rooting for pitt to destroy clemson in the champ game

Pitt could lose that game by 50.

And I'm rooting for them too.

Same.
11-13-2018 05:12 PM
Coach Bonez89 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UTk-MEM-UAB-UTC
(11-13-2018 03:32 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  
(11-13-2018 02:48 PM)Tigeer Wrote:  

I was so mad at Pitt that game lol. As a Big East fan, of course I wanted WVA in the national title game.....ugh

Yes, and that game propelled a 2 loss LSU team into the BCS title game, where they laid the hammer to Ohio State. Making a dear friend of mine, who went to LSU, even more insufferable. Although we were seniors in high school that year. Not to mention, UT blew a 4th quarter lead in the SEC title to LSU. And D-Rose couldn't make free throws. It was an interesting year in sports for me 07-08.
11-13-2018 05:49 PM
SMUleopold Offline
1st String

I Root For: Guess, genius..
(11-12-2018 09:08 AM)pvtlamb Wrote:  Pitt ain't beating Clemson

Perhaps.

But it did happen two years ago when Clemson won the natty.
11-13-2018 09:16 PM
Advertisement

pvtlamb Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: WSU
(11-13-2018 09:16 PM)SMUleopold Wrote:  

Perhaps.

But it did happen two years ago when Clemson won the natty.

Yes, good point.
11-14-2018 12:26 AM
rollgreenwave Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Tulane

True. In the spirit of the post though, it would still be good for UCF and the conference if Pitt goes to the championship game and doesn't embarrass themselves against Clemson.
11-14-2018 11:13 AM
knightmite Offline
1st String

Your team looks great right now so I cannot say they couldn't beat Clemson. I hope you win your division and conference.
11-14-2018 11:19 AM
Stookey57 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UConn, BC
The Pitt Panthers
We have a long history with pitt rooting for them to destroy Clemson

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk
11-14-2018 11:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.