Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

USF fan hopes UCF's entire team dies in plane crash - like Marshall's did
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Mere hours before USF plays Marshall.

Thank GOD he's getting roasted by even his own Bull fans here but my God, it's unreal to see this level of hate and mental illness put out in the open.

Yes, this thread started with a UCF fan doing some light hearted trolling but then "puc86" went onto say:

I hope LSU destroys you or your plane pulls a Marshal on its way to the Fiesta Bowl and you are forever wiped from our lives.

A USF fan says they remember the crash and not to joke about it. Puc86 responds:

I’m not that old but I’m pretty sure I would shed zero tears. When they were busy going 0-12 multiple times I don’t remember going to their boards and harassing them but they were at that time still coming here and begging for our attention and acceptance. Now we foolishly gave them a hand up and into our world and still they can’t be gracious and instead come here to harass us instead of being content with their success. 0-4 and no more was where this “rivalry” was meant to die, they have always been a pimple on our ass and if G-d wants to remove the blemish that is them I cannot question his infinite wisdom.

Notice he is implying that God would somehow find it justified to mass murder UCF's entire team since one single UCF fan threw around a little harmless smack on a message board.

He then ends with an apparent self admission that he's trash with mental issues but chooses not to retreat!

I will try to deal with my trashiness. Want to know a good way to avoid it? Try staying off our board.

https://www.thebullspen.com/topic/135874...ll/?page=2
12-20-2018 05:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

I Root For: UH
Yes because god kills people for playing good football...

Sent from my Necronomicon using DemonTalk
12-20-2018 05:45 PM
MU ATO Offline
THE ONE AND ONLY

I Root For: MU, GCU, U of I

Donators
RE: USF fan hopes UCF's entire team dies in plane crash - like Marshall's did
(12-20-2018 05:11 PM)The Knight Time Wrote:  Mere hours before USF plays Marshall.

Thank GOD he's getting roasted by even his own Bull fans here but my God, it's unreal to see this level of hate and mental illness put out in the open.

Yes, this thread started with a UCF fan doing some light hearted trolling but then "puc86" went onto say:

I hope LSU destroys you or your plane pulls a Marshal on its way to the Fiesta Bowl and you are forever wiped from our lives.

A USF fan says they remember the crash and not to joke about it. Puc86 responds:

I’m not that old but I’m pretty sure I would shed zero tears. When they were busy going 0-12 multiple times I don’t remember going to their boards and harassing them but they were at that time still coming here and begging for our attention and acceptance. Now we foolishly gave them a hand up and into our world and still they can’t be gracious and instead come here to harass us instead of being content with their success. 0-4 and no more was where this “rivalry” was meant to die, they have always been a pimple on our ass and if G-d wants to remove the blemish that is them I cannot question his infinite wisdom.

Notice he is implying that God would somehow find it justified to mass murder UCF's entire team since one single UCF fan threw around a little harmless smack on a message board.

He then ends with an apparent self admission that he's trash with mental issues but chooses not to retreat!

I will try to deal with my trashiness. Want to know a good way to avoid it? Try staying off our board.

https://www.thebullspen.com/topic/135874...ll/?page=2

The POS that would say that is obviously mental. I have fun with my “hate” of UCFers and reply F UCF all the time but that’s in part due to our history together and the football/basketball etc. I would never wish death upon any of you in fact we’re all sports fans! We all would probably get along more so than anyone else due to our similar fandom.

Karma will find that douche.
12-20-2018 06:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Sideshow2313 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UCF
Holy cow that USF fan needs help
12-20-2018 10:30 PM
THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

I Root For: Herd, Our Lady, & Heels
Wow. Just... Wow. I don’t even have words for this.
12-20-2018 11:27 PM
Advertisement

Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

(12-20-2018 11:27 PM)THUNDERStruck73 Wrote:  Wow. Just... Wow. I don’t even have words for this.

Well Marshall delivered the karma.

12-20-2018 11:40 PM
Meatwad Offline
1st String

I Root For: UCF & The Arsenal
(12-20-2018 05:45 PM)Westhoff123 Wrote:  Yes because god kills people for playing good football...

or bad football. or any football.
12-21-2018 09:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mtmedlin Offline
I came, I saw, I wasn't impressed.

I Root For: USF & Naps
Ya, I hate UCF and all but death is out of line. That's not at all someone I want representing my Alma Mater.

I do get what he is saying though. So Many public boards are half dead now because UCFs fanbase is just full of the most annoying trolls. We announced that our research totals moved up to the point where we were ranked top 25 in the nation... sure as hell, UCF fans showed up to try to throw shade. The obsession is ridiculous.
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2018 09:58 AM by mtmedlin.)
12-21-2018 09:56 AM
Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

(12-21-2018 09:25 AM)Meatwad Wrote:  
(12-20-2018 05:45 PM)Westhoff123 Wrote:  Yes because god kills people for playing good football...

or bad football. or any football.

I mean god kills my soul every time he doesn’t deliver an undefeated season for my cougars, but that’s different.

12-21-2018 10:56 AM
Advertisement

The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(12-21-2018 09:56 AM)mtmedlin Wrote:  Ya, I hate UCF and all but death is out of line. That's not at all someone I want representing my Alma Mater.

I do get what he is saying though. So Many public boards are half dead now because UCFs fanbase is just full of the most annoying trolls. We announced that our research totals moved up to the point where we were ranked top 25 in the nation... sure as hell, UCF fans showed up to try to throw shade. The obsession is ridiculous.

lol on que this USF fan comes to say:

"I'm going to fake outrage over what my fellow degenerate Bull fan said, but here - I'm going to offer reasons why it's totally understandable why a USF fan would hope UCF's entire team dies. Meanie UCF fans sometimes stop by our board!!!"
12-21-2018 02:19 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon
(12-20-2018 10:30 PM)Sideshow2313 Wrote:  Holy cow that USF fan needs help

I agree, but just for kicks, let's all consider the level of ridicule that he must have felt from some UCF fan in order to lose it like that. Sometimes you guys run a little too hard.

Just calling it as I see it.
12-24-2018 03:29 PM
MemphisTigerPawr Offline
Jesus is the risen LORD and Savior

I Root For: TIGERS

Donators
(12-24-2018 03:29 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  
(12-20-2018 10:30 PM)Sideshow2313 Wrote:  Holy cow that USF fan needs help

I agree, but just for kicks, let's all consider the level of ridicule that he must have felt from some UCF fan in order to lose it like that. Sometimes you guys run a little too hard.

Just calling it as I see it.
Still no excuse for this
12-26-2018 04:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.