Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NC democrat POS governor finally release Covid data
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
NC democrat POS governor finally release Covid data
Under threat of lawsuit Cooper has finally started giving specifics on the Covid deaths in NC and the results are infuriating.

Using numbers as of end of the day yesterday there were 9142 positive cases and 307 deaths.

What we find out under the threat of lawsuit, is that over a quarter of NC positive cases and half of NC deaths are in congregate living spaces (nursing homes, rehab centers, prisons).

In a state of 10.6 million, only 9100 cases and 300 deaths. Deblasio-wannabe Cooper is keeping the state shut until at least May 8 and his 100% unreasonable metrics for reopening mean that he likely won't ease restrictions until sometime in late May or June.

By comparison there have been at least 177 flu deaths this season.
04-28-2020 08:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
RE: NC democrat POS governor finally release Covid data
(04-28-2020 08:28 AM)200yrs2late Wrote:  Under threat of lawsuit Cooper has finally started giving specifics on the Covid deaths in NC and the results are infuriating.

Using numbers as of end of the day yesterday there were 9142 positive cases and 307 deaths.

What we find out under the threat of lawsuit, is that over a quarter of NC positive cases and half of NC deaths are in congregate living spaces (nursing homes, rehab centers, prisons).

In a state of 10.6 million, only 9100 cases and 300 deaths. Deblasio-wannabe Cooper is keeping the state shut until at least May 8 and his 100% unreasonable metrics for reopening mean that he likely won't ease restrictions until sometime in late May or June.

North Carolina hospitals are laying off employees left and right... yet Cooper is ordering more beds.

Open the F'ing state, you buffoon... and enjoy your last few months in office.
04-28-2020 08:30 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Demanding that men be allowed to pee in womens bathrooms has consequences.
04-28-2020 08:51 AM
Advertisement

b0ndsj0ns Offline
Legend

(04-28-2020 08:51 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Demanding that men be allowed to pee in womens bathrooms has consequences.

God I hate issues like this that are used to cause people to fight over something that basically impacts almost no one and instead ignore our 1 party crony capitalist government screwing over everyone. They love dividing people on this stuff.
04-28-2020 08:54 AM
ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-28-2020 08:54 AM)b0ndsj0ns Wrote:  
(04-28-2020 08:51 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Demanding that men be allowed to pee in womens bathrooms has consequences.

God I hate issues like this that are used to cause people to fight over something that basically impacts almost no one and instead ignore our 1 party crony capitalist government screwing over everyone. They love dividing people on this stuff.

At the end of the day, what is a COMMON SENSE deal for most (stick to your own bathroom, for a whole host of reasons) becomes the lighting rod the leftists need to unite themselves in their mental illness, and the end result is Roy freaking mushmouth Cooper.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2020 08:58 AM by ECUGrad07.)
04-28-2020 08:57 AM
Advertisement

200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(04-28-2020 08:30 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  
(04-28-2020 08:28 AM)200yrs2late Wrote:  Under threat of lawsuit Cooper has finally started giving specifics on the Covid deaths in NC and the results are infuriating.

North Carolina hospitals are laying off employees left and right... yet Cooper is ordering more beds.

Open the F'ing state, you buffoon... and enjoy your last few months in office.

Cooper could keep the triad, Charlotte, Winston-Salem/Greensboro under the current restrictions and open the rest of the state with little to no consequence with regards to increases in Covid 19.
04-28-2020 08:59 AM
b0ndsj0ns Offline
Legend

(04-28-2020 08:57 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  

At the end of the day, what is a COMMON SENSE deal for most (stick to your own bathroom, for a whole host of reasons) becomes the lighting rod the leftists need to unite themselves in their mental illness, and the end result is Roy freaking mushmouth Cooper.

The Libs in Charlotte baited McCrory to get into a really dumb and pointless fight on this issue and he fell for it. I hate this culture war sh*t when both sides try to do it. It's lazy and stops us from having a real debate about what any of these clowns are doing to improve the lives of the people they serve. Instead they can just try to outrage people on one side calling everyone on the other evil.
04-28-2020 09:21 AM
Advertisement

Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

the power is in the fighting, not the solutions.
04-28-2020 09:58 AM
b0ndsj0ns Offline
Legend

(04-28-2020 09:58 AM)Hambone10 Wrote:  

the power is in the fighting, not the solutions.

It is, which is why I don't discuss these dumb issues almost ever. They impact almost no one and are meant to distract us from the sickening grifting going on by everyone on both sides.
04-28-2020 12:04 PM
Advertisement

THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I called Cooper an ambulance chasing lawyer more than a decade ago and he's proven to be worse than that.
04-28-2020 07:06 PM
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
(04-28-2020 09:21 AM)b0ndsj0ns Wrote:  

The Libs in Charlotte baited McCrory to get into a really dumb and pointless fight on this issue and he fell for it. I hate this culture war sh*t when both sides try to do it. It's lazy and stops us from having a real debate about what any of these clowns are doing to improve the lives of the people they serve. Instead they can just try to outrage people on one side calling everyone on the other evil.
I thought McCrory lost because of his toll roads?
04-28-2020 07:08 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(04-28-2020 07:08 PM)solohawks Wrote:  
(04-28-2020 09:21 AM)b0ndsj0ns Wrote:  

I thought McCrory lost because of his toll roads?

Cooper could shot someone on Capital Blvd. and still get elected governor. North Carolina loves them some democrat governors regardless of how incompetent and ignorant they are.
04-28-2020 07:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.