Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Feds Arrest ‘Antifa Ringleader’ In Attack On Andrew Jackson Statue By White House
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Feds Arrest ‘Antifa Ringleader’ In Attack On Andrew Jackson Statue By White House
This is a really important takedown, Charter has been alleged to be involved in a lot of actions, he’s part of “Smash Racism” which was the group that was harassing politicians. Some of whom went to Tucker Carlson’s house. Hopefully someone makes that connection too as they look at charges.

Quote:Federal law enforcement officials on Thursday arrested a man in Washington they call a “ringleader” in the recent attempt to destroy the Andrew Jackson statue in Lafayette Square near the White House.

Law enforcement sources tell Fox News that Jason Charter was arrested at his residence Thursday morning, without incident, and charged with destruction of federal property. He was arrested by the FBI and U.S. Park Police as part of a joint task force.

These sources add that Charter has connections to Antifa and was in a leadership role on the night of June 22 when a large group of protesters tried to pull down the statue.

“They were very organized,” a federal law enforcement official said. “Charter was on top of the statue and directing people ... they had acid, chisels, straps and a human chain preventing police from getting to the statue.”

The FBI's criminal complaint against Charter attaches screengrabs of local news videos and accuses him of also being involved in the destruction of the Albert Pike Historical Statue in Washington this month.

Citing local news video, the FBI alleges that Charter is seen “standing over the toppled Pike Statue, pouring an unknown liquid onto the statue.”

The complaint said: “He is then observed waving others away from the statue, and squatting down behind the statue where his hands are not visible. Seconds later, the statue catches fire. Charter is seen standing over the flames as it burns.”

As for the events at Lafayette Park, the complaint says, “At the Jackson Statue incident, Charter is additionally seen wearing a red set of ski goggles and a yellow ventilator mask. Charter’s face is clearly visible at different times during each incident.”

The complaint also cites a tweet from a Twitter account with the name Jason Charter that says, "Tearing down statues of traitors to the nation is a service to this nation not a crime."

The complaint also says Charter participated in a June 26 protest at Lincoln Park in Washington – where demonstrators were calling for the removal of a statue of Abraham Lincoln -- and is “alleged to have assaulted” an individual who later filed an assault report with the police.

Charter is expected to make an appearance -- likely virtual -- in U.S. District Court in Washington on Thursday, Fox News is told.

Protesters say the Andrew Jackson statue is offensive because he was a slave owner and because of his treatment of Native Americans.

Another man, Graham Lloyd, 37, turned himself in for similar charges in Portland, Maine, and had an initial appearance in federal court there on Wednesday afternoon. Lloyd is also accused of destruction of federal property for his role in the attempt to take down the Jackson statue.

A magistrate judge in Maine has transferred Lloyd’s case to federal court in Washington D.C.

These arrests come in the wake of the June 24 executive order signed by President Trump intended to protect monuments and statues.

Trump tweeted, “I just had the privilege of signing a very strong Executive Order protecting American Monuments, Memorials and Statues- and combating recent Criminal Violence. Long prison terms for these lawless acts against our Great Country.”

Link
07-02-2020 01:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
RE: Feds Arrest ‘Antifa Ringleader’ In Attack On Andrew Jackson Statue By White House
Good Lord...
No wonder that guy covers his face. 03-lmfao

Honestly he looks like I expected. Fluorescent tan from the lights in Moms basement. Large pupils from squinting at Xbox too much. I bet a hot pocket isn’t safe within a hundred yards of this loser.

Wanna bet the guy doesn’t have a girlfriend...
07-02-2020 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
natibeast21 Offline
Banned

I Root For: UC, Ohio State
RE: Feds Arrest ‘Antifa Ringleader’ In Attack On Andrew Jackson Statue By White House
(07-02-2020 02:03 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Good Lord...

Honestly he looks like I expected. Fluorescent tan from the lights in Moms basement. Large pupils from squinting at Xbox too much. I bet a hot pocket isn’t safe within a hundred yards of this loser.

He's forsure on drugs with those pupils and circles...zero doubts in my mind about that one.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2020 02:05 PM by natibeast21.)
07-02-2020 02:05 PM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
He'll be someone's b!itch soon.
07-02-2020 02:09 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Was just perusing this guy’s Facebook account.
Talk about a perverted little twit.

This gem is probably one of his best

“There are no good cops. The second you put on that uniform you become the oppresser.“

Hopefully he’ll get to meet some of the cops he calls no good. I’m hopeful he gets oppressed too. He’s gonna find out real quick what oppression is when his cell mate in Federal Prison gets a hold of him. 03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2020 02:15 PM by CardinalJim.)
07-02-2020 02:13 PM
Bronco'14 Online
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
Pale as a zombie
07-02-2020 02:50 PM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Surely spent most of his Jr high and HS career in lockers.
07-02-2020 02:59 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(07-02-2020 01:56 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  This is a really important takedown, Charter has been alleged to be involved in a lot of actions, he’s part of “Smash Racism” which was the group that was harassing politicians. Some of whom went to Tucker Carlson’s house. Hopefully someone makes that connection too as they look at charges.

Quote:Federal law enforcement officials on Thursday arrested a man in Washington they call a “ringleader” in the recent attempt to destroy the Andrew Jackson statue in Lafayette Square near the White House.

Law enforcement sources tell Fox News that Jason Charter was arrested at his residence Thursday morning, without incident, and charged with destruction of federal property. He was arrested by the FBI and U.S. Park Police as part of a joint task force.

These sources add that Charter has connections to Antifa and was in a leadership role on the night of June 22 when a large group of protesters tried to pull down the statue.

“They were very organized,” a federal law enforcement official said. “Charter was on top of the statue and directing people ... they had acid, chisels, straps and a human chain preventing police from getting to the statue.”

The FBI's criminal complaint against Charter attaches screengrabs of local news videos and accuses him of also being involved in the destruction of the Albert Pike Historical Statue in Washington this month.

Citing local news video, the FBI alleges that Charter is seen “standing over the toppled Pike Statue, pouring an unknown liquid onto the statue.”

The complaint said: “He is then observed waving others away from the statue, and squatting down behind the statue where his hands are not visible. Seconds later, the statue catches fire. Charter is seen standing over the flames as it burns.”

As for the events at Lafayette Park, the complaint says, “At the Jackson Statue incident, Charter is additionally seen wearing a red set of ski goggles and a yellow ventilator mask. Charter’s face is clearly visible at different times during each incident.”

The complaint also cites a tweet from a Twitter account with the name Jason Charter that says, "Tearing down statues of traitors to the nation is a service to this nation not a crime."

The complaint also says Charter participated in a June 26 protest at Lincoln Park in Washington – where demonstrators were calling for the removal of a statue of Abraham Lincoln -- and is “alleged to have assaulted” an individual who later filed an assault report with the police.

Charter is expected to make an appearance -- likely virtual -- in U.S. District Court in Washington on Thursday, Fox News is told.

Protesters say the Andrew Jackson statue is offensive because he was a slave owner and because of his treatment of Native Americans.

Another man, Graham Lloyd, 37, turned himself in for similar charges in Portland, Maine, and had an initial appearance in federal court there on Wednesday afternoon. Lloyd is also accused of destruction of federal property for his role in the attempt to take down the Jackson statue.

A magistrate judge in Maine has transferred Lloyd’s case to federal court in Washington D.C.

These arrests come in the wake of the June 24 executive order signed by President Trump intended to protect monuments and statues.

Trump tweeted, “I just had the privilege of signing a very strong Executive Order protecting American Monuments, Memorials and Statues- and combating recent Criminal Violence. Long prison terms for these lawless acts against our Great Country.”

Link

Looks like an angry Incel to me.

Tar and feather this POS.
07-02-2020 04:26 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Removing statues because a few people don't like them. This is insane. The "leaders" who decide on their own that the statues should come down are a bunch of cowards. Leave the statues, arrest those who try to bring them down. They'll get tired of it eventually but there have to be brave people to GFT, like Trump did.
07-02-2020 04:58 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
He is also pissed at Facebook banning his hate posts as well.
07-02-2020 05:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Baahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, good. What a freak.
07-02-2020 06:40 PM
Advertisement

IWokeUpLikeThis Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, Chicago St
His pupils make his iris look like rings on Saturn.
07-03-2020 10:03 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
07-05-2020 04:23 PM
TigersOhMy Offline
Not 1st String

I Root For: Memphis
lol of course he uses a non protest/riot pic for his go fund me...gotta project that completely normal vibe.
07-05-2020 04:36 PM
DragonLair Offline
1st String

I Root For: Uab
He looks like he would fit in with any white supremacy group
07-05-2020 05:09 PM
rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Dude has eyes that look like buttholes. He needs a soy boy bleaching treatment.
07-05-2020 10:06 PM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(07-02-2020 02:03 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Good Lord...

Wanna bet the "guy" goes by Xe...

03-wink
07-06-2020 08:44 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
reason #17864457765443 where some should never inseminate....
07-06-2020 08:55 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
Wait, I thought there was no leadership or ringleaders with Antifa.
07-06-2020 09:06 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
I thought Antifa was a made up boogey man according to a couple of people here.
07-06-2020 09:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.