Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Police Close Off Freeway For Seattle BLM To Throw A Tantrum, Vehicle Plows Right Into
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Police Close Off Freeway For Seattle BLM To Throw A Tantrum, Vehicle Plows Right Into
Graphic.

Word out now is that the driver was from East Africa. And the media will now lose all interest in the story.

[Image: 4eac4d89619db366dccb873817846691c47757f2...;amp;h=582]
07-04-2020 12:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
RE: Police Close Off Freeway For Seattle BLM
Different news reports have different info. Two of them from AP say the two are in critical condition. One says the 24 year old is in critical, the 32 year old who was filming is in stable condition.

Interestingly enough, although they gave his name, no pictures or info identifying him as black were to be found in any of the accounts.

Quote:Mead said at the press conference that protesters had shut down the interstate for 19 days in a row. He emphasized that the freeway is “simply not a safe place” for pedestrians, and said he hoped protesters would cease what he termed “unlawful behavior” in blocking the interstate.

“My hope is, as a result of this tragedy, protesters will reconsider their desire to be on the interstate because I cannot guarantee their safety, plain and simple,” Mead said.

Protesters were on the freeway for more than an hour before the car drove around the blockade around 1:36 a.m., Mead said.

Two accounts did not mention that the hit and run driver fled and was chased down by one of the protesters in their own vehicle.

Fox News must have posted their story pretty early because they don't know his name while the other stories have that info.

Quote:The unidentified suspect -- a 27-year-old man from Seattle, according to The Associated Press -- was booked in the Whatcom County Jail. Police said he is the same person who attempted to elude officers in another incident two weeks ago.
07-04-2020 02:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Police Close Off Freeway For Seattle BLM To Throw A Tantrum, Vehicle Plows Right Into
Probably should let him go. It's clearly the white cars fault
07-04-2020 02:13 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RE: Police Close Off Freeway For Seattle BLM To Throw A Tantrum, Vehicle Plows Right Into
Sue the Seattle police!!!
07-04-2020 02:14 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Damn white supremacist East African immigrant.
07-04-2020 02:59 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(07-04-2020 02:59 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  Damn white supremacist East African immigrant.

His life matters.

07-coffee3
07-04-2020 03:10 PM
Advertisement

maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Police Close Off Freeway For Seattle BLM To Throw A Tantrum, Vehicle Plows Right Into
Whoops

I guess when you stand in the middle of a highway you get hit by a car? Is that the moral of the story?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
07-04-2020 03:18 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I use the term prog filth in a flippant manner but it really does have a meaning. [Image: cBtsBMB.jpg]

Congrats to the parents of these woke things. Well done.
07-04-2020 03:39 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-04-2020 03:39 PM)shere khan Wrote:  I use the term prog filth in a flippant manner but it really does have a meaning. [Image: cBtsBMB.jpg]

Congrats to the parents of these woke things. Well done.

welcome to a shitehole...
07-04-2020 03:54 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Forgive me for not feeling sorry for the idiots for illegally being on the interstate and getting hit by a car lawfully driving on it. As for the driver of the car NOT GUILTY.
07-04-2020 04:21 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
My dad told my sister who was 5 at the time, to go play speed bump on the freeway, and she started out the door and say "Okay daddy." Now, these idiots are full grown adults going on the freeway to become the speedbumps. What a bunch of idiots.
07-04-2020 05:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
[Image: WPAZKMD.jpg]
07-04-2020 07:52 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Tsk...oh and tsk.
07-04-2020 07:58 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Heartbreaking if these two morons lose their lives, I don't enjoy seeing anyone die. But there are consequences sometimes for doing stupid things. And these people are just pain dumb.
07-04-2020 10:12 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(07-04-2020 07:52 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  [Image: WPAZKMD.jpg]

That's really bad taste.

And yes, I laughed when I saw it. But I feel guilty about it!
07-04-2020 10:59 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
I have no sympathy for these arseclowns that stop highway traffic in the name of whatever protest they choose. However, the driver was in no danger and not blocked an escape route, so the act of running over the arseclowns to escape danger is not as plausible. Black dude from Africa is guilty of attempted murder, IMHO.

But some liability remains on the cities and police that allow such traffic stopping protests in the first place. Idiots get on a highway, bring buses to arrest them and be done with it.
07-05-2020 02:59 AM
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
One of them died
07-05-2020 07:20 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I cant tell if he was swerving to avoid them or aiming at them. It's easy on the one hand to think he had to have noticed the activity but it's entirely possible that on the other hand he was distracted or didn't notice them until it was too late, he appeared to be traveling at interstate speeds. It's unfortunate that anyone was harmed or killed but damn people, who gets out of bed in the morning and thinks to themselves "I'm going to deliberately place myself in harms way tonight just to make a social/political statement".
07-05-2020 07:28 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
With as many idiot drivers that you see out there from your car...

You have to be just as big of an idiot to go stand out on the road, period... let alone when it's dark out.
07-05-2020 07:46 AM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
The real problem is, what kind of parents don't teach their kids to not play in the street?
07-05-2020 07:51 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.