Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

What is white supremacy?
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
What is white supremacy?

Seriously I've heard about it a lot since Trump was elected but what is it?

Is it a formal group like the kkk or just an ideology?

I just want to know what they are referring to when they mention it.

Also, when did the kkk change parties? It was straight democrat when I was a kid in the 60's but from what I hear now the democrat's say it's supposedly a far right group. When did that change?

07-05-2020 12:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
RE: What is white supremacy?
Anyone white person who likes the south and does not believe in reperations is a white supremacist. Any white person who does not support blacks taking a knee is a white supremacist.
Anyone who voted for Trump is a white supremacist. Anyone who doesn’t believe in open borders is a white supremacist. Anyone who believes id’s should be provided when voting is a white supremacist.
Anyone who is a registered Republican is a white supremacist.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2020 09:16 AM by No Bull.)
07-05-2020 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Here you go

Dirty words caution.

Saddle up
07-05-2020 12:59 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
any whitey that lives in any surrounding suburb in any urban center...

or, chez whitney that flat out tells a dipshite to fk the fk off..
07-05-2020 01:00 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(07-05-2020 12:59 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Here you go

Dirty words caution.

Saddle up

07-05-2020 01:04 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

Anyone who has attended NASCAR is a White Supremacist.
07-05-2020 01:05 PM
Advertisement

No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

If you listen to Travis Tritt or Hank Williams Jr you are a White Supremacist.
07-05-2020 01:07 PM
rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
It’s what you say when you want to get your way On any topic without a discussion due to irrational fear of being labeled a racist despite the fact that the people who are accusing you are often pretty damned racist.
07-05-2020 01:10 PM

(07-05-2020 12:59 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Here you go

Dirty words caution.

Saddle up

Wait, those are all black guys.
07-05-2020 01:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline

(07-05-2020 01:07 PM)No Bull Wrote:  If you listen to Travis Tritt or Hank Williams Jr you are a White Supremacist.

just fo' you, NB...

07-05-2020 01:26 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-05-2020 01:26 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(07-05-2020 01:07 PM)No Bull Wrote:  If you listen to Travis Tritt or Hank Williams Jr you are a White Supremacist.

just fo' you, NB...

I love me some bocephus!!
07-05-2020 02:14 PM
Advertisement

450bench Online

I Root For: Memphis
Any white individual who doesn’t cower to the liberal mindset
07-05-2020 02:36 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-05-2020 02:14 PM)No Bull Wrote:  

just fo' you, NB...

I recently took in a Chocolate Lab named Bocephus. Bo or Bobo or Bubba for short. He's made himself right at home and it's like he's always been here. When I get onto him for something his lips curl up in a smile, makes me laugh so much I forget what I got on to him about. He should be a politician with his personality.
07-05-2020 02:41 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-05-2020 02:41 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

just fo' you, NB...

I recently took in a Chocolate Lab named Bocephus. Bo or Bobo or Bubba for short. He's made himself right at home and it's like he's always been here. When I get onto him for something his lips curl up in a smile, makes me laugh so much I forget what I got on to him about. He should be a politician with his personality.

That is awesome. When I was a teenager Jr. was huge and people always referred to him as Bocephus and wore Bocephus t shirts. Great name for a lab!
07-05-2020 02:52 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
White Supremists groups are like KKK, white militia, Neo-Nazis, etc who thinks other races, females, disabled, gays and Religions do not have equals whites to men. They think other groups are worthless piece of crap, and want to eliminate them, and in some cases, exterminate them.
07-05-2020 03:04 PM
stinkfist Offline

(07-05-2020 02:52 PM)No Bull Wrote:  
(07-05-2020 02:41 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

just fo' you, NB...

That is awesome. When I was a teenager Jr. was huge and people always referred to him as Bocephus and wore Bocephus t shirts. Great name for a lab!
I once had a black german/pit...all black with a white breast.....named her BG b/c I knew the fagoos would freak the fk out if I hollered, "black girl".. lol

now I have a pit terrier that is grey with white....her name is Smoke..
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2020 03:15 PM by stinkfist.)
07-05-2020 03:13 PM
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
Come on guys it's much simpler than that. Anyone who won't give them free stuff is a White Supremacist even if that person is Asian, Native American, or African American, let alone of European extraction.

The word, "No!" is their clarion call to riot.

Here endeth the lesson!
07-05-2020 03:27 PM

Interesting too that only blacks talk about it.
07-05-2020 04:12 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(07-05-2020 04:12 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  Interesting too that only blacks talk about it.

Not surprising at all. It goes by another name among whites. Class Supremacy.

For the middle class there is no real avenue to becoming a billionaire. The tax system is against it, it's damned tough to defend you patents against multi-billion dollar corporations who can simply steal them and tie you up in court until you are broke.

From the vantage point of a retired white person (though I truly have Native American heritage) what African Americans see as white privilege was not what was created by the middle class, but rather what the ultra wealthy permitted the middle class to have in order to stave off our revolution against them.

If I was going to offer a suggestion to African Americans it's that they are aiming at the wrong whites. Those Corporations that sponsor this mess, who have CEO's who live in gated and guarded compounds, and who have mansions all over the world with similar arrangements, those are the designers of what is called White Supremacy which is really a dummy target set up to keep the true poor from turning on them.

I wonder if every poor person was given a middle class home and middle class property if they would really feel free. We don't! Pay off your house and the government can still take it if you can't afford the property taxes that they raise every year. Try to get you kid, smart as they may be, into a posh Ivy League school and see how rigid the class prejudice really is, and if like a close relative of mine they actually get in they are treated like the kitchen help because by clothing, transportation, and clubs they can access everyone knows them to just be bright pretenders merely sampling what the others will own.

There is very little distance between poverty and the middle class and those who apply their education and bust their butts can cross that barrier. But crossing from the middle class into the truly upper class is nearly impossible. That my friend is by divine right. That means if you are born into it you can't lose it no matter how stupid you are and if you aren't born into it and even approximate their wealth you'll still never be in the club.

And that sir is what minorities think of as "White Privilege" not realizing that the Middle Class whites are just as shut out as they are. If you can earn a position its not Privilege. If you are gifted one it is. No working class people are privileged. When you live above the law, or can buy the law, and can escape prosecution for crimes, and travel the world with your own entourage to protect you then you know what Privilege is, but it's not "White" as wealthy Arabs, Chinese, Russians, and Africans know. It's Rich Privilege and it knows no race. To attach race to it is stupid. This struggle that is going on is just over who's going to be the least advantaged. It's not about "Privilege" because those who have it aren't hurt by toppled statues, looted stores, burned businesses, and burned homes.

It was always the super wealthy who had slaves by the virtue of whatever the culture called wealth. It was always the super wealthy who stole your sons for combat, turned your daughters into their whores, raped your wife, and killed you for your land. And the faces of those victims were white in Europe, black and brown in Africa, different hues of brown in Asia and America and South America. But it was never the working class in another country that enslaved you. It is only the 5% that control 95% of the worlds wealth and use every means and trick to get the rest of us to kill each other. But until we unite and refuse to take their bait they will continue to manipulate us all.

Now does that answer your question. Whites don't call it "White" privilege because we only see the privilege of the "Super Rich". It is they who oppress us. Every victim tends to put a different face to his bogeyman, but there is only one in reality and Lord Acton described it so well when he said "Power Corrupts, but Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely!"

Now I ask you this question, does not the spirts of envy, jealously, hatred, malice, and murder exist in us all? You bet it does. Therefore none of us have a moral imperative over another. But to allow 5% to control 95% of the resources is quite another matter.
07-05-2020 04:43 PM
CardinalJim Online
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
White supremacy is the follow up to playing race card. If you play your race card and it doesn’t get you what you want, you use the white supremacy excuse that’s used then followed closely with accusations that you’re a racist for not giving someone their way.

Before I retired I was accused of being a racist by a guy that I wrote up, after warning him, for sexually harassing women. In over 35 years of manufacturing management the only time I was ever accused of be racist.

The guy I wrote up was Hispanic.

He said “Jim you don’t like me because I’m a Mexican American.“ I replied to him, “No Ray I don’t like you because you’re a F’kn azzhole.” He quit that afternoon.

I have never acknowledged race as an excuse or an impairment to getting the job done. I see playing the race card / white supremacy BS as a tool of the weak mind.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2020 05:18 PM by CardinalJim.)
07-05-2020 05:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.