Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Marshall Fan Post....
Bookmark and Share
THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

I Root For: Herd, Our Lady, & Heels
Marshall Fan Post....
I was just thinking guys... There are fans of other teams who know each other. Do any of us? If not, pm me your name and I’ll give you mine and maybe we can tailgate (when available) and perhaps we find that some or most of us know each other. Just a thought, but I also respect your anonymity. Just want to meet some brethren on the board.

The invite goes out to other Team fans too
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2020 10:48 PM by THUNDERStruck73.)
09-16-2020 10:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ah59396 Offline
1st String

I Root For: App State
RE: Marshall Fan Post....
(09-16-2020 10:47 PM)THUNDERStruck73 Wrote:  I was just thinking guys... There are fans of other teams who know each other. Do any of us? If not, pm me your name and I’ll give you mine and maybe we can tailgate (when available) and perhaps we find that some or most of us know each other. Just a thought, but I also respect your anonymity. Just want to meet some brethren on the board.

You should post this over in Yosef’s Cabin for this weekend. I know there are quite a few App fans heading up for the game and I’m sure plenty would be happy to share a pre-game pint.
09-16-2020 11:24 PM
THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

Brother, I so wish I could, but I’m afraid I am not going to be there. I’d LOVE to meet you guys.. I am up in the air on it because of family. I hope I can make it.
09-16-2020 11:59 PM
THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

And I’d share a postgame pint win or lose at a local watering hole with you all too. Maybe I can get out after the game..
09-17-2020 12:00 AM
Advertisement

WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(09-16-2020 11:24 PM)ah59396 Wrote:  
(09-16-2020 10:47 PM)THUNDERStruck73 Wrote:  I was just thinking guys... There are fans of other teams who know each other. Do any of us? If not, pm me your name and I’ll give you mine and maybe we can tailgate (when available) and perhaps we find that some or most of us know each other. Just a thought, but I also respect your anonymity. Just want to meet some brethren on the board.

You should post this over in Yosef’s Cabin for this weekend. I know there are quite a few App fans heading up for the game and I’m sure plenty would be happy to share a pre-game pint.

You mean Marshall couldnt sell their limited amount of ticket? Doesnt sound right, for a big game on national TV. Personally I think Marshall could easily sell 30k any other year for this game.

Most schools are only getting travel tickets for higher up and family/friends of players.
09-17-2020 01:44 AM
beefcake0520 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: marshall
(09-17-2020 01:44 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  
(09-16-2020 11:24 PM)ah59396 Wrote:  

You mean Marshall couldnt sell their limited amount of ticket? Doesnt sound right, for a big game on national TV. Personally I think Marshall could easily sell 30k any other year for this game.

Most schools are only getting travel tickets for higher up and family/friends of players.

We sent tickets to be sold to app fans, right thing to do. 200-300 if I am not mistaken. Anyone can buy a ticket from the Marshall website as well though i would assume most season ticket holders have much of it taken up.
09-17-2020 07:15 AM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
There’s no tailgating allowed on University lots, so it will be harder to be hospitable to App fans this year. We have 5 spots together on the west lot (main lot in front of the stadium) but had to find a few back up spots off the grounds so we could tailgate. Odd year for sure. We’ve been in the same spot on the west lot for almost 20 years.

Marshall fans would know where we are, I have the Marshall wrapped bus with the big buffalo head on each side.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020 07:44 AM by banker.)
09-17-2020 07:43 AM
SVHerd Offline
All American

I Root For:
They set the seating limit at 12K and change I think. Only a couple hundred tix remain, if that at this point.

Any other year, we’d get at least 30K plus for this one.
09-17-2020 08:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.