Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Texas Chicken University
Bookmark and Share
Knight in Shining Armor Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
Crappies

Some people have eaten frog legs and they say they taste like chicken. :rofl:

Texas Chicken University is simply afraid to play Miami(OH) because they know that fraud of a program will be exposed on national TV. They claim it has to do with finals but Miami has finals that week as well. What a bunch of chickens. You know what they say those froggie legs taste like chicken. :rofl: :D :rofl:
12-01-2003 02:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OldCoog Offline
1st String

I Root For: Houston

CrappiesCrappies

new initials for C-USA

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>F-TCU</span></span>
12-01-2003 02:36 PM
herdon1 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Miami would destroy them.
12-01-2003 02:54 PM
HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Miami OH 56
TCU 3
12-01-2003 02:56 PM
Advertisement

Knight in Shining Armor Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
Crappies

Miami(OH) 51 Texas Chicken University 20

Miami would destroy TCU. TCU does not want to get exposed to the nation. USM exposed them once they don't want to be exposed again. TCU by the way nice win over SMU by 7. The nation was impressed. :rofl: :rofl:
12-01-2003 03:04 PM
ChumSlick Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

They've been exposed all season long. They barely beat us, and we were pretty piss-poor this year(due, of course, to injuries :D). Look at the rest of their games, they were way overrated.
12-01-2003 03:06 PM
ccs178 Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss

CrappiesCrappiesDonators

Knight in Shining Armor Wrote:Some people have eaten frog legs and they say they taste like chicken. :rofl:

Texas Chicken University is simply afraid to play Miami(OH) because they know that fraud of a program will be exposed on national TV. They claim it has to do with finals but Miami has finals that week as well. What a bunch of chickens. You know what they say those froggie legs taste like chicken. :rofl: :D :rofl:
Actually, frog legs have a little sweeter taste than chicken. Of course, the key is the batter. Oh, wait...we weren't really talking about eating frogs legs, were we?
12-01-2003 03:11 PM
Advertisement

Wavebacker Offline
All American

I Root For: Toolane.....

TCU has been to the Mobile Bowl twice - in 1999 and 2000. They have the right to refuse going again. Why not? They can play in the Ft. Worth Bowl and keep much of the Bowl revenue. No travel cost and they play at home. Not a bad deal for them. You would figure the team would'nt like it, but the Athletic Dept. cant ignore a chance to make money on the deal.
12-01-2003 03:57 PM
Texcane Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Wavebacker Wrote:TCU has been to the Mobile Bowl twice - in 1999 and 2000. They have the right to refuse going again. Why not? They can play in the Ft. Worth Bowl and keep much of the Bowl revenue. No travel cost and they play at home. Not a bad deal for them. You would figure the team would'nt like it, but the Athletic Dept. cant ignore a chance to make money on the deal.
You're correct Waverbacker! 03-puke It all comes down to saving $$$$$ and not academics! BTW the GMAC Bowl has always been played during that week in Bowl season and i'm sure TCU final exmas have been during that week aswell. However i don't recall them ever complaining about this siuation before. This year it is a convient excuse cause they now have a Bowl Game in Ft. Worth they can play in! 03-wink

Texcane
12-01-2003 04:05 PM
Wavebacker Offline
All American

I Root For: Toolane.....

Texcane Wrote:
Wavebacker Wrote:TCU has been to the Mobile Bowl twice - in 1999 and 2000. They have the right to refuse going again. Why not? They can play in the Ft. Worth Bowl and keep much of the Bowl revenue. No travel cost and they play at home. Not a bad deal for them. You would figure the team would'nt like it, but the Athletic Dept. cant ignore a chance to make money on the deal.
You're correct Waverbacker! 03-puke It all comes down to saving $$$$$ and not academics! BTW the GMAC Bowl has always been played during that week in Bowl season and i'm sure TCU final exmas have been during that week aswell. However i don't recall them ever complaining about this siuation before. This year it is a convient excuse cause they now have a Bowl Game in Ft. Worth they can play in! 03-wink

Texcane
Not only that, it's the best team to have to start the new Bowl. Starting off the Ft. Worth Bowl with TCU is a good thing. It would assure a highly attended game and the game itself could be very good.
12-01-2003 05:12 PM
Advertisement

Mustangs35SMU Offline
Pony Up!

I Root For: SMU, Alabama

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Why would starting the Fort Worth Bowl be a good thing to start with TCU? I personally still cant stand now that FW has a bowl and of all places to have it at TCU's staduim :bang: :bang: 03-puke 03-puke I love going to the Cotton Bowl every year to see 2 teams come into one of the greatest cities in Texas and play for one of the best if not the best Non-BCS bowl! GO MUSTANGS!!! KEEPING THE TRADITION ALIVE! 04-rock

04-bow SMU 04-bow
12-01-2003 05:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Soaring Eagle Offline
Veni, vidi, vici

I Root For: Southern Miss
CrappiesCrappies

Wave backer I think you'd be singing a different tune if Tulane was in Houston's position with the possiblity of sitting at home if GMAC goes outside of CUSA for a team.

Academics are a legit reason for declining the GMAC but I don't for one second think that is the reason TCU declined the GMAC. To spout off that academics is the sole reason for turning down the GMAC is a complete lie. Something TCU has been doing alot of lately. TCU if they don't want to go to the bowl just say you'd rather stay at home in the Forth Worth Bowl and save your travel costs. Don't insult us or the bowl with a lie.
12-01-2003 05:45 PM
Tulsaman Offline
This Space For Rent
Jersey Retired

I Root For: OK State, Tulsa
CrappiesCrappies

Bosie St 1913089598724086572490865
Tcu -2
:D
12-03-2003 05:34 PM
Advertisement

ChumSlick Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Soaring Eagle Wrote:Wave backer I think you'd be singing a different tune if Tulane was in Houston's position with the possiblity of sitting at home if GMAC goes outside of CUSA for a team.

Academics are a legit reason for declining the GMAC but I don't for one second think that is the reason TCU declined the GMAC. To spout off that academics is the sole reason for turning down the GMAC is a complete lie. Something TCU has been doing alot of lately. TCU if they don't want to go to the bowl just say you'd rather stay at home in the Forth Worth Bowl and save your travel costs. Don't insult us or the bowl with a lie.
You're right - everyone knows it's a smokescreen.
You scared? SAY YOU'RE SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!
What a bunch of pu$$ys.
12-03-2003 05:45 PM
LHCOOG Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

i say
Miami-OH 42 - they are for real.
texas chicken u. 15

boise st. 24
texas chicken u. 15

versus strong teams and real top 25 teams, tcu hadnt impressed me; but what do i know; i'm just a lowly Houston Cougar with a bowl trip to Hawaii !

:D have fun at home texas chicken u. ! :D
12-04-2003 01:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.