ThisboardisDEAD
Unregistered

Watch out for their players too.

[Image: cokehead.jpg]
11-04-2003 05:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply
ThisboardisDEAD
Unregistered

Than there's those nice billboards in Huntington, WV.

[Image: billboard_defaced.jpg]
11-04-2003 05:32 PM
ThisboardisDEAD
Unregistered

And finally, the Marshall Thundering Herd Band!

[Image: hill-billies-05-a.jpg]
11-04-2003 05:32 PM
SunCoastSooner7
Unregistered

Oldie but goodies RF! 04-cheers Have fun on the Titanic boys!
11-04-2003 05:49 PM
Rob T
Unregistered

rocketfootball Wrote:[Image: hill-billies-05-a.jpg]
I still say the one on the right is Toledump coach Tom Hamstutz.

And, could you also post a picture of all the Division Titles, Conference Championship Trophies and Bowl (win) Trophies we got while running over you guys? Thanks. 03-wink :wave:
11-05-2003 01:35 PM
Advertisement

ThisboardisDEAD
Unregistered

I think the one on the right is Amstutz! Notice his thumb raised......wasn't 2001 supposed to be "one for the thumb" in Huntington? :laugh:

2001 MAC Championship
TOLEDO 41
Marshall 36
11-07-2003 02:26 PM
SunCoastSooner7
Unregistered

I thought 2001 was supposed to be "none for the dumb"?

credit to Oddball for that line. 04-rock
11-07-2003 02:40 PM
Rob T
Unregistered

rocketfootball Wrote:I think the one on the right is Amstutz! Notice his thumb raised......wasn't 2001 supposed to be "one for the thumb" in Huntington? :laugh:
Actually, he is showing how many MAC Championships Toledo won since Marshall joined in 97. "1"

He'd have to hold up the other hand to show how many Marshall won. "5"

Or, maybe the raised thumb symbolizes how many different champs the MAC East Division has had since 97. Again, that would be "1" with Marshall owning the East. 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02....and soon to be 03. 03-razz
11-07-2003 11:28 PM
MARSHALL 77 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

When you get left in the MAC as Toldump has been what else would you expect...you guys cant bail fast enough....Buffalo has torpedoed the conf.... :rofl: :rofl:
11-08-2003 01:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bluetiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis

Hey HERD fans, leave your baggage in the MAC please. I can already see why you wanted to leave. With schools like Toledump and Cryami, why would you want to stay?

I really like the "Tuck Foledo" shirts, BTW. 05-nono Toledo!

03-nutkick Cryami!
11-08-2003 03:17 PM
Advertisement

Rob T
Unregistered

bluetiger Wrote:Hey HERD fans, leave your baggage in the MAC please. I can already see why you wanted to leave. With schools like Toledump and Cryami, why would you want to stay?
04-bow 04-bow
11-08-2003 07:37 PM
MaumeeRocket Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Memphis fans talking about football, I thought they were a basketball only school in CUSA.
11-08-2003 11:37 PM
bluetiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis

What's so funny is I don't know which team to insult. Both Toledump and Cryami suck so bad, I don't know which one is the rockets.

Which one is it, punk? It doesn't matter, they're in the freakin MAC. That says enough. :john:

05-nono 05-nono 05-nono 05-nono
11-09-2003 01:33 AM
SunCoastSooner7
Unregistered

Herd Fan 4-Life Wrote:
rocketfootball Wrote:I think the one on the right is Amstutz!  Notice his thumb raised......wasn't 2001 supposed to be "one for the thumb" in Huntington?  :laugh:
Actually, he is showing how many MAC Championships Toledo won since Marshall joined in 97. "1"

He'd have to hold up the other hand to show how many Marshall won. "5"

Or, maybe the raised thumb symbolizes how many different champs the MAC East Division has had since 97. Again, that would be "1" with Marshall owning the East. 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02....and soon to be 03. 03-razz
Marshall joined the MAC during the 50's yet you clowns think your MAC history goes back to 97, when you actually started winning something. 05-nono
11-09-2003 11:23 AM
Rob T
Unregistered

Clowns? That is something considering it came from you. :rolleyes:

I know all about Marshall's history....moreso than you, and I'd be willing to bet on that!! I'm quite aware that Marshall joined the MAC in 1953. After rejoining the MAC in 97, after being 1-AA for years, we came in and handed it to you and all the other teams in the MAC. Don't be jealous.
11-09-2003 01:30 PM
Advertisement

MaumeeRocket Offline
1st String

I Root For:

bluetiger Wrote:What's so funny is I don't know which team to insult. Both Toledump and Cryami suck so bad, I don't know which one is the rockets.

Which one is it, punk? It doesn't matter, they're in the freakin MAC. That says enough. :john:

05-nono 05-nono 05-nono 05-nono
You are just upset because the Volunteers wouldn't let you in. Admit it :chair:
11-09-2003 08:27 PM
SunCoastSooner7
Unregistered

Herd Fan 4-Life Wrote:Clowns? That is something considering it came from you. :rolleyes:

I know all about Marshall's history....moreso than you, and I'd be willing to bet on that!! I'm quite aware that Marshall joined the MAC in 1953. After rejoining the MAC in 97, after being 1-AA for years, we came in and handed it to you and all the other teams in the MAC. Don't be jealous.
Great, tell me all about Marshalls history again :rolleyes: Marshall got coddled like a lil baby when they came back to the MAC, had they been treated like everyone else and not been given homefield advantage to the MACC game I question whether or not they would have won the ones they did.
11-09-2003 11:29 PM
Rob T
Unregistered

That's something that will always haunt you. I'll think about you every time I visit Campus and look at the trophy case. :thumb:
11-10-2003 01:15 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

To all of you left behind in the MAC.......It must suck being left out of consideration for a step up (and still not BCS) in conference affiliation! :rofl:

Too Bad guys, maybe the next time around you can step up into CUSA!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:ecu: :ecu: :ecu: :ecu: :ecu: :ecu:
11-21-2003 09:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.