Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Back to work hamburgerboy
Bookmark and Share
EdM
Unregistered

Louisville 20. Teachers' College 17.

Want a crown, hamburgerboy? Buy a Kids' Meal from your hamburger outlet and you can get a yellow paper one to wear. :laugh: :laugh:
11-14-2002 11:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Wolfiemom
Unregistered

And don't forget my chocolate shakes!
03-razz
11-15-2002 07:06 AM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

Wry, how does a 5-7 record sound? It sounds like it is a possibility with how the Rebels are playing. You can always predict OM to winning 7 games a year. Simply beacause you schedule cupcakes for the most part. When OM plays the big boys in the SEC; you get beaten. That is a fact!!!! The truth hurts doesn't it? Admit it, OM is a second-rate SEC team with fans that live on past accomplishments.

NPR, no chocolate shakes for you. We dont serve fans who follow losing teams at BYB.

GO EAGLES!!!!
11-16-2002 12:17 AM
mat1992
Unregistered

<a href='http://uoflsports.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/111402aaa.html' target='_blank'>http://uoflsports.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl.../111402aaa.html</a>

:laugh: :laugh:
11-16-2002 02:27 PM
joebordenrebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Quote:"When we came into this league they were the measuring stick," Cardinals coach John L. Smith said of the Golden Eagles.

Key word there: WERE. LOL
11-16-2002 11:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

I am glad you pointed out the word "were" in that quote, JBR. Did you make it up yourself? The use of items in the past tense is what OM often does. OM lives on past accomplishments. OM will never win another SEC title, a division crown or gain respect outside of Oxford. 'Nuf said!

GO EAGLES!!!!
11-17-2002 12:32 AM
Ryeword Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Hamburgerboy, let me tell you something you need to know. Insofar as your Teacher's College is concerned,how Ole Miss is faring has nothing to do with the fortunes of your little, obscure school. The point here on your board is that Teacher's College lost -- again. No matter what Ole Miss does or doesn't do, your losing in a minor conference means that your little school lost. Get it, boy?

Now don't be coming back to our board. The only reason I sullied myself coming to this one is because you kept bothering us on ours. Goodbye,and have yourself another forgettable program and season.

<!--EDIT|Ryeword|Nov 17 2002, 09:07 PM-->
11-17-2002 09:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

Ryeword, your school simply sucks!!! I hope that you can understand that. 'Nuf said!!! OM is just a little puppy trying to fit in with the big dogs of the SEC.

GO EAGLES!!!
11-18-2002 11:25 PM
EdM
Unregistered

Ooooh, ooooh, that told me. What are you going to do now, start crying and call your mamma? :eek:
11-19-2002 01:46 PM
Advertisement

Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

I'm going to laugh when LSU whips Ole Miss!!!!! 03-razz
11-20-2002 08:28 PM
joebordenrebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I wouldn't exactly say 14-13 was a 'whipping'. Now what Tulane dropped on y'all, THAT WAS a whipping! LOL
11-29-2002 07:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

JBR, dont look to Southern Miss for an example of a whipping. I think beating that Bama put on OM is a great example. How does 42-7 sound? OM is a joke!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!
11-29-2002 10:11 PM
CJH
Unregistered

You forgot to say, "Nuf said!" Isn't that your favorite saying, punk?
12-02-2002 05:14 PM
Advertisement

Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

'Nuf said, Still!!!! OM is at the bottom of the SEC yet again!!!! HA!! HA!! 03-razz
12-03-2002 10:07 PM
CJH
Unregistered

No, we still have a bulldog cushion and if Southern was in the SEC, we would have a 'feather' bed! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :stupid:
12-04-2002 02:01 PM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

That was very funny, Still. You are a regular comedian!!! When are you going to take your act on the road? Oxford needs all the entertainment in that armpit of a town. The Ole Miss Rebels are full of hot air and we would be the pin to take the air out. GO EAGLES!!!!

:stupid:
12-04-2002 09:18 PM
CJH
Unregistered

I can see you smiling when you read my post - I'm glad you enjoy the humor. Now, get me some more tea!
12-05-2002 01:00 PM
Advertisement

Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

Still, what about a beer? That way you can get drunk and have delusional thoughts about OM having a winning season!!! HA!!!
12-06-2002 07:16 PM
CJH
Unregistered

I don't drink any more. I used to love it but I got drunk and started acting like someone from Southern so I swore off alcohol. I will take some sweet tea w/lemon. 03-wink
12-11-2002 04:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.