Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tulsa vs. Rice Pregame Smack Thread
lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

Go ahead... I got nuthin'. :crying:

Y'all will disembowel the Owls. You will smack us around like Zsa Zsa Gabor on a cop. C-USA is running a train on Rice and it's TU's turn.

Rice ~~> :rolltide: <~~ Everyone Else

*SQUEEEEEEAL*
10-08-2005 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

prettyricky Offline
The Peoples Champ

I Root For: Da Coog's

lauramac Wrote:C-USA is running a train on Rice and it's TU's turn.

Rice ~~> :rolltide: <~~ Everyone Else

*SQUEEEEEEAL*
"Running a train" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Isn't Tulsa a Christian school
10-08-2005 11:55 PM
Cane Gang Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Dadgum, L-Mac... I haven't even finished getting plowed after the USM game tonight. Give an old man a day to recover. 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky :D
10-09-2005 12:09 AM
TUfan Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Tulsa will ride Rice like a cheap whore. Er, that doesn't sound good.

Um...

Tulsa will fluff the Rice?

I got nothing right now. Still riding high from the game. :)
10-09-2005 05:42 AM
uconnbaseball Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Divorce, Rivals
The Parliament Awards

I hope rice won't get beat by more than 20...
10-09-2005 08:17 AM
Advertisement

lauramac Offline

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

Cane Gang Wrote:Dadgum, L-Mac... I haven't even finished getting plowed after the USM game tonight.
Funny you mention that, 'cause "plowed" is exactly what the Owls will be next week. But not in the fun alcohol-related way.

The Golden Hurricane will go all Wack-A-Mole on Rice.
10-09-2005 08:56 AM
TUfan Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Wack-a-mole. You are killing me Lauramac! Maybe you are trying to get Tulsa over confident, so you can mount a suprise attack!
10-09-2005 10:58 AM
jfisher Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Sounds like what the Rice coach would say too make Tulsa overconfident. We do not play the Rice running game very well, recent history, and I expect a VERY close game!!! L-MAC is trying to sound super modest about the Rice team so if they beat us, she can come on and laugh at us in about 20 different posts!!! :) I'm not falling for it, if Tulsa doesn't play a good game, Rice's running attack will win the game!!
10-09-2005 11:15 AM
lauramac Offline

No, seriously, no reverse psychology anti-smack here. We might very well be putting together a 20-loss streak* spanning 3 years & 2 conferences. Hey, at Game #11 y'all are positioned to be right smack-dab in the middle of it. [EDIT] The way Tulsa is clicking, you're gonna unload on us like a dumptruck.

:bang:

*6-in-a-row at the end of 2004, plus a very possible 0-11 this year, and then we'll probably have a couple moneybag games to open '06. QED
10-09-2005 11:34 AM
Advertisement

lauramac Offline

***WARNING***

If you are driving to Houston for the game, and if your vehicle has a ball hitch on it, you might want to remove or cover it before game time.

If you don't, and if the Owls end up sucking the chrome clean off it, don't say I didn't warn you.
10-09-2005 09:10 PM
TUfan Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Now lauramac-- you are not supposed to smack against your own team! Seriously!!!
10-10-2005 02:35 AM
lauramac Offline

After reading the kind comments of some Pirate fans, I've removed the sackcloth and ashes, and am here with some real (albeit lame) smack...

****PRESS RELEASE****

With an eye on the publicity UTEP is receiving from the upcoming release of Glory Road, the TU Athletic Department has decided to start re-promoting their own story, filmed in 2003:

<a href='http://imdb.com/title/tt0310281/' target='_blank'>http://imdb.com/title/tt0310281/</a>

03-razz

(For-real news: the game on Saturday now apparently has a conflict with the Astros playoff game. I'm glad the Astros won, but bummed about the attendance implications! No word yet whether we're gonna try to shift gametime.)
10-10-2005 11:29 AM
lauramac Offline

Cane Gang Wrote:Dadgum, L-Mac... I haven't even finished getting plowed after the USM game tonight. Give an old man a day to recover. 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky :D
You've had 2 1/2 days, geezer -- so geeze yourself onto this thread, chop-chop! 05-mafia

Yeah buddy, I'm feeling feisty today. Hat-Daddy has made a change in defensive coordinators, so either we'll see an improvement on Saturday (new attitude, hooray!) or else we've got our excuse already in hand (need more than 4 days to learn new D). Awww yeah. 04-cheers
10-11-2005 12:54 PM
Advertisement

Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

lauramac Wrote:Yeah buddy, I'm feeling feisty today.&nbsp; Hat-Daddy has made a change in defensive coordinators,
Hat-daddy? He probably doesn't even wear a size 8.

You want a hat daddy, try the triple digit monstrosity you'd have to get to fit on this weasel:

[Image: mascot.jpg]
10-11-2005 02:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply
TUfan Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I'm still celebrating tonight's win (my husband's game). Coach screwed up our Paris plans for tomorrow. I guess they will have to wait until Saturday (hopefully)! Oh yeah-- McKreith might be pulling out of Turkey. The team hasn't changed...still don't pay their players!!!

Screw the smack! J'adore champagne!!! :) LOL!
10-11-2005 05:36 PM
lauramac Offline

*chirping crickets*

:snore:

Cane Gang is really falling down on the job here.
10-13-2005 03:10 PM
Gold Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Is that a preview of the Rice crowd?

I'm headed down there... sounds like I might need bug spray.
10-13-2005 06:24 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

I think that's how we're going to boost our attendance figures this year.

[Johnnie Cochran]

If the cricket has tickets, the usher must click it.

[/Johnnie Cochran]
10-13-2005 09:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.