Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merrick Garland has failed as AG
DawgNBama Offline
the Rush Limbaugh of CSNBBS

I Root For: conservativism/MAGA
Merrick Garland has failed as AG
Where has this man failed? O let me count the ways!!!

1. Failed to prosecute Antifa for crimes committed in 2020
2. Failed to address New York's ridiculous law that put criminals back on the streets without putting up any bail or serving any time!!!
3. Failed to prosecute Jussie Smollett for his hoax crime
4. Failed to prosecute anyone in the smash and grab crime wave occurring in California and other states.
5. Declared concerned parents voicing concerns at school board meetings as "domestic terrorists"!!!
6. Failed to do a thorough investigation on any illegal immigrants coming into this country, and failed to deport them, which is a part of his job!!!!!

The man has failed. Get a new AG now!!!!
12-15-2021 01:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

chargeradio Offline
Vamos Morados

I Root For: ALA, KY, USA
RE: Merrick Garland has failed as AG
That's not a failure, that's successfully carrying out the liberal agenda.
12-15-2021 02:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Can you just imagine having to deal with this partisan choad for the rest of his life on the Supreme Court?
12-15-2021 06:41 AM
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
(12-15-2021 01:17 AM)DawgNBama Wrote:  Where has this man failed? O let me count the ways!!!

2. Failed to address New York's ridiculous law that put criminals back on the streets without putting up any bail or serving any time!!!
4. Failed to prosecute anyone in the smash and grab crime wave occurring in California and other states.
5. Declared concerned parents voicing concerns at school board meetings as "domestic terrorists"!!!
6. Failed to do a thorough investigation on any illegal immigrants coming into this country, and failed to deport them, which is a part of his job!!!!!

As through 1-4, you really want the AG/federal prosecutors getting involved in non-federal crimes? I'd prefer they stay in their own jurisdiction.

Stay on message, less government=better government
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2021 08:04 AM by bobdizole.)
12-15-2021 08:04 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
remember when they said he was a moderate

03-lmfao

scum prog filth pos
12-15-2021 08:25 AM
Advertisement

Eldonabe Online
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(12-15-2021 08:04 AM)bobdizole Wrote:  
(12-15-2021 01:17 AM)DawgNBama Wrote:  Where has this man failed? O let me count the ways!!!

As through 1-4, you really want the AG/federal prosecutors getting involved in non-federal crimes? I'd prefer they stay in their own jurisdiction.

Stay on message, less government=better government

Agreed ... He needs to stay focused on Federal Law only. Taking up the Domestic Terrorist thing with those parents was possibly one of the dumbest things to come out of any Biden Administration actions and that is a pretty lofty prize to win considering the 100's of challengers who have tried to out-dumb each other.

That aside:

The Antifa thing bothers me the most - why the appropriate enforcement agencies have not taken these people to the woodshed is beyond reprehensible to the many many people and businesses who have suffered from the actions of these people.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2021 08:46 AM by Eldonabe.)
12-15-2021 08:43 AM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Did anyone expect him to do otherwise?
12-15-2021 09:09 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
He’s a lackey doing the bidding of the Cronies behind the scenes. Probably the best thing McConnell ever did was blocking this clown from even getting a hearing for the SC.
12-15-2021 09:23 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(12-15-2021 09:23 AM)BlueDragon Wrote:  He’s a lackey doing the bidding of the Cronies behind the scenes. Probably the best thing McConnell ever did was blocking this clown from even getting a hearing for the SC.

his handling that + processing judicial appts during DJT’s run is easily his biggest accomplishment over the past 6 yrs … other than that, he’s ‘TTTits’…
12-15-2021 09:32 AM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame

1-4 are state matters though.
12-15-2021 09:45 AM
Oman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis !!
(12-15-2021 08:25 AM)shere khan Wrote:  remember when they said he was a moderate

scum prog filth pos

When he was nominated by Obama for the SC i thought he should have been reviewed by the Senate, i still think so. i also think his resume reflects the qualifications necessary for the court, and in a world where ideologies and politics don't exist he should have been confirmed. ANY nominee of the POTUS who is qualified and has not blatant disqualifying issues should be confirmed.

That said i a very thankful he is not on the court. i was ambivalent about him until the memo concerning school boards, the man took a political request from the white house and granted it without any thought of the merit, and politicized the DOJ. When he said on the record he wrote the memo that basically turned moms who care for their children into domestic terrorists, with NO research or verification that any of it was necessary.. and states he had read some news articles as his reasons?? - that's absurd. Regardless of your politics this reflects an absolute lack of integrity and respect for the office.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2021 10:05 AM by Oman.)
12-15-2021 10:04 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(12-15-2021 10:04 AM)Oman Wrote:  
(12-15-2021 08:25 AM)shere khan Wrote:  remember when they said he was a moderate

scum prog filth pos

When he was nominated by Obama for the SC i thought he should have been reviewed by the Senate, i still think so. i also think his resume reflects the qualifications necessary for the court, and in a world where ideologies and politics don't exist he should have been confirmed. ANY nominee of the POTUS who is qualified and has not blatant disqualifying issues should be confirmed.

That said i a very thankful he is not on the court. i was ambivalent about him until the memo concerning school boards, the man took a political request from the white house and granted it without any thought of the merit, and politicized the DOJ. When he said on the record he wrote the memo that basically turned moms who care for their children into domestic terrorists, with NO research or verification that any of it was necessary.. and states he had read some news articles as his reasons?? - that's absurd. Regardless of your politics this reflects an absolute lack of integrity and respect for the office.

I'm confident he had displayed this long before the school board situation when he thought he was going to Arizona to bully the State. It seems the that the Biden Admin and the deep state that is his Admin have made one thing clear. They will do their best to bully and intimidate any American who questions their authority. Albeit cowards on the world scene.
12-15-2021 10:53 AM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I firmly believe that an absence of prosecution in the riots is directly responsible for the current crime wave. If you show that groups of people can burn buildings and loot without consequence then you are telling people they can get away with anything.
12-15-2021 11:04 AM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(12-15-2021 09:45 AM)fsquid Wrote:  

Maybe.

But 4 could very well be a centrally organized effort to raise money for arms and terrorism.

I watched a show with my wife last night, some reality show, that focused on 3 agencies:
1. Border agents in Nogales, AZ
2. Customs in NJ
3. Homeland Security NY Port Authority

I always assumed thieves stole cars to use in crimes. The HS agent was reviewing cars that were staged to be loaded into shipping containers to go overseas.

He said lots of those cars are stolen and shipped overseas where they're sold for twice their value here and the money is used to fund terrorism.

It's not beyond comprehension to think gangs are doing the smash-and-grabs with the goal of generating revenue. What could criminal organizations use ill-gotten funds for?
12-15-2021 12:18 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

Not entirely.

That was a Federal courthouse the losers were fire bombing and trying to set fire to, night after night, for months on end. I'm not aware of anyone getting charged by the Feds for any of that.

As well as the attacks on Fed employees at CBP and esp ICE offices. All of that bullspit should have warranted fed charges.

Likely a lot more out there too.
12-15-2021 04:50 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

scum prog filth pos

And a certain element of either incompetence, indifference, or intellectual laziness.

Uh watched the news... Yea, great. 03-banghead
12-15-2021 04:53 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
scum prog filth pos

If Mitch were any kind of leader, they could have voted on him and voted him down. Or what usually happens in those cases, the nominee avoids the ignominy of losing a confirmation vote by withdrawing. But Mitch couldn't lead a sex addict to a whorehouse.

He is proving it this term. Every single vote should be coming down to 50-50 with Kamala the **** breaking the tie, unless a democrat or two (Manchin, Sinema) defect. Remember how the confirmation votes under Trump were straight party line votes? Republicans need to give democrats a taste of their own medicine, until they decide they don't want that any more. But Mitch isn't Schumer. I despise Schumer and Pelosi, but I wish republicans had leaders with half the balls that either of them has.
12-15-2021 05:06 PM
Advertisement

bobdizole Offline
All American

(12-15-2021 04:50 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

Not entirely.

That was a Federal courthouse the losers were fire bombing and trying to set fire to, night after night, for months on end. I'm not aware of anyone getting charged by the Feds for any of that.

As well as the attacks on Fed employees at CBP and esp ICE offices. All of that bullspit should have warranted fed charges.

Likely a lot more out there too.

Yea, that was Trump's DOJ during the 2020 summer of love

Quote:PORTLAND, Ore.—A Southern California man pleaded guilty today for attempting to set fire to the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse during a protest in Downtown Portland on July 13, 2020.

Kevin Benjamin Weier, 35, of Vista, California, waived indictment and pleaded guilty to one count of depredation of government property.

According to court documents, on July 13, 2020, Weier was present at a protest outside the Hatfield Federal Courthouse in Portland. During the protest, Weier placed a burning piece of wood against the building.

On August 10, 2021, Weier was charged by criminal information with one count of depredation of government property.

Depredation of government property is punishable by up to 10 years in prison, a $250,000 fine, and three years’ supervised release. Weier will be sentenced on November 15, 2021 before U.S. District Court Judge Karin J. Immergut.

Acting U.S. Attorney Scott Erik Asphaug of the District of Oregon made the announcement.

This case was investigated by the Federal Protective Service and prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Oregon.
12-15-2021 05:14 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

Ok, so 6 months and a new AG and you just clean the slate?

So, I can go crime away in fall of '24 and expect it all to simply vaporize in Jan. '25?

Sweet deal, sign me up!
12-15-2021 05:20 PM
bobdizole Offline
All American

(12-15-2021 05:20 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Ok, so 6 months and a new AG and you just clean the slate?

So, I can go crime away in fall of '24 and expect it all to simply vaporize in Jan. '25?

Sweet deal, sign me up!

Nah, and I'm not saying DJT didn't try. I remember the leftist screaming their heads off when they started sending in the heavy hitters to those areas to try to quell it.
12-15-2021 06:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.