I Root For: ECU Pirates,
RE: Wk6 AAC My Lines/Your Lines: 6,6,6 The Number of the Beast *WED GAME
(10-02-2022 12:14 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  ESPN 411:
https://www.espn.com/college-football/sc.../group/151

USAToday 411:
https://sportsdata.usatoday.com/football/ncaaf/odds

Wednesday 10/5

SMU @ UCF ESPN2
MY LINE: UCF 37-34 I just have a feeling this will be a nail biter. SMU has shown the ability to score and UCF is pretty solid.

Friday 10/7

Houston @ Memphis ESPN2
MY LINE: Memphis 37-33 Unless Houston turns it around mentally, I think the Tigers get this done.

Saturday 10/8

USF @ Cincinnati ESPN+
MY LINE: Cincinnati 45-13 I can't in good faith think USF can pull this out, and honestly, I think it can get ugly since it's a road game.

ECU @ Tulane ESPNU
MY LINE: ECU 31-27 Tulane is hosting arguably its toughest opponent yet. ECU is fighting some big injury holes in their own lineup. I have a feeling this will be a tight game with the team with the ball last having to make a score on that last possession to win.

Tulsa @ Navy CBSSN
MY LINE: Tulsa 30-20 Navy is still suspect in my eyes and Tulsa has shown an ability to score. Navy could very well crack through for win #2 but I think Tulsa gets the win.

FUTURES:

ESPN 411:
https://www.espn.com/college-football/sc...2/group/12

Saturday 10/8

MTSU @ UAB ?
MY LINE: MTSU 33-26 I think UAB is better than they have currently been playing but I think MTSU can get a narrow win.

WKU @ UTSA ESPN+
MY LINE: UTSA 44-31 UTSA is the stronger team and I think the home field gives them an advantage.

I mean it could happen that way, right?
10-04-2022 08:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
RE: Wk6 AAC My Lines/Your Lines: 6,6,6 The Number of the Beast *WED GAME
(10-04-2022 08:57 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  
(10-02-2022 12:14 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  Wednesday 10/5

SMU @ UCF ESPN2
MY LINE: UCF 37-34 I just have a feeling this will be a nail biter. SMU has shown the ability to score and UCF is pretty solid.
REALITY SAID: UCF 41-19 I did NOT EXPECT SMU to get rolled by UCF.
1-0

Friday 10/7

Houston @ Memphis ESPN2
MY LINE: Memphis 37-33 Unless Houston turns it around mentally, I think the Tigers get this done.
REALITY SAID: Houston 33-32 Seriously? I watched a good portion of this game... I still can't believe it.
1-1

Saturday 10/8

USF @ Cincinnati ESPN+
MY LINE: Cincinnati 45-13 I can't in good faith think USF can pull this out, and honestly, I think it can get ugly since it's a road game.
REALITY SAID: UC 28-24 Props to the Bulls for not giving in and almost getting it done.
2-1

ECU @ Tulane ESPNU
MY LINE: ECU 31-27 Tulane is hosting arguably its toughest opponent yet. ECU is fighting some big injury holes in their own lineup. I have a feeling this will be a tight game with the team with the ball last having to make a score on that last possession to win.
REALITY SAID: Tulane 24-9 ECU's trend of special teams issues and poor offensive execution is going to cost them in the end. Not sure what is being addressed in practice because the trends aren't looking like they are getting reversed. Shout out to Tulane for getting this done.
2-2

Tulsa @ Navy CBSSN
MY LINE: Tulsa 30-20 Navy is still suspect in my eyes and Tulsa has shown an ability to score. Navy could very well crack through for win #2 but I think Tulsa gets the win.
REALITY SAID: Navy 53-21 Not sure if Navy is back or Tulsa is bad with that kind of score.
2-3

FUTURES:

Saturday 10/8

MTSU @ UAB ?
MY LINE: MTSU 33-26 I think UAB is better than they have currently been playing but I think MTSU can get a narrow win.
REALITY SAID: UAB 41-14 I guess UAB figured some things out?
0-1

WKU @ UTSA ESPN+
MY LINE: UTSA 44-31 UTSA is the stronger team and I think the home field gives them an advantage.
REALITY SAID: UTSA 31-28 I am kind of surprised at how close this game actually was.
1-1

I mean it could happen that way, right?

What a week?
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2022 10:00 PM by PirateTreasureNC.)
10-08-2022 10:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.